Ask Gisele and Dave Questions Here

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Re: Ask Gisele and Dave Questions Here

Post by Kamino Neko »

Very good, then. 'Wee Zii' is fun to say. >_> Thanks!
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

glagace wrote:
Esca wrote:I'm guessin' that Zii is around 5 feet, Didi is around 5'8"-5'9" without heels and Gary is around 5'11" - 6'1". My personal observation, of course.
Esca is about right :)
I'd say thats about right, but Gary and Zii are a little taller.... and now for the nerdy explaination why :ugeek: . Your typical door in a house is 6'6" tall. Gary with knees bent and the perspective is show to be around 6-8 inchs shorter then the door, so he's about 6-6'2". Zii, is shown to be about shoulder height on Gary, which actually makes her about 5'4" ish (I'm 6'2" so this is an educated guess). Since Zii seems to be about 2 inches taller then DiDi shoulder, that would make DiDi about 6' in her heels, so dpeending on the height of her heels... 5'8" -5'9". /end :ugeek:

Gredinus

Post by Gredinus »

Does Zii own a Wii :mrgreen:

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

Bear wrote:I'd say thats about right, but Gary and Zii are a little taller.... and now for the nerdy explaination why :ugeek: . Your typical door in a house is 6'6" tall. Gary with knees bent and the perspective is show to be around 6-8 inchs shorter then the door, so he's about 6-6'2". Zii, is shown to be about shoulder height on Gary, which actually makes her about 5'4" ish (I'm 6'2" so this is an educated guess). Since Zii seems to be about 2 inches taller then DiDi shoulder, that would make DiDi about 6' in her heels, so dpeending on the height of her heels... 5'8" -5'9". /end :ugeek:
Makes sense, I usually base Zii on me in regards to height and I'm 5'3" and I base Gary on my boyfriend who's 6'

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

Gredinus wrote:Does Zii own a Wii :mrgreen:
We'll sii :D

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

glagace wrote:
Bear wrote:I'd say thats about right, but Gary and Zii are a little taller.... and now for the nerdy explaination why :ugeek: . Your typical door in a house is 6'6" tall. Gary with knees bent and the perspective is show to be around 6-8 inchs shorter then the door, so he's about 6-6'2". Zii, is shown to be about shoulder height on Gary, which actually makes her about 5'4" ish (I'm 6'2" so this is an educated guess). Since Zii seems to be about 2 inches taller then DiDi shoulder, that would make DiDi about 6' in her heels, so dpeending on the height of her heels... 5'8" -5'9". /end :ugeek:
Makes sense, I usually base Zii on me in regards to height and I'm 5'3" and I base Gary on my boyfriend who's 6'

See.. being a nerd with a wide and random knowledge base does pay off. lol. :ugeek: :D So I take it Zii is officially 5'3 now since she's based on you Giz?

Esca

Post by Esca »

Zii having a Wii? I was given the impression she was too poor to afford one.. maybe she stole it, crafty woman. How old are they, btw?

Annikin

Post by Annikin »

Oh! Rumiko Takahashi is <3. Y'all aren't fans of Love Hina, too, are you? :D

dianekikiula

Post by dianekikiula »

Slightly off-topic ...

Is T's site down? I can't access Penny and Aggie or any of the other comics, or those forums.

LanceAlvein

Post by LanceAlvein »

Kinda curious... is there going to be anything more 'adult' than what has already happened? I want to know if I can just add this to my list of comics to check at work, of if it's gonna be a home-only comic...
As a reference - people read Least I Could Do at work all the time... so if things won't be any more 'adult' than LICD, then I should be fine...

Thanks

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

LanceAlvein wrote:Kinda curious... is there going to be anything more 'adult' than what has already happened? I want to know if I can just add this to my list of comics to check at work, of if it's gonna be a home-only comic...
As a reference - people read Least I Could Do at work all the time... so if things won't be any more 'adult' than LICD, then I should be fine...

Thanks
Hard to say. We rated it Teen 16+. I "think" you should be fine.

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

Bear wrote:See.. being a nerd with a wide and random knowledge base does pay off. lol. :ugeek: :D So I take it Zii is officially 5'3 now since she's based on you Giz?
I guess that'll be about right since I'll be using myself as height reference most of the time :)

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

Esca wrote:Zii having a Wii? I was given the impression she was too poor to afford one.. maybe she stole it, crafty woman. How old are they, btw?
It's comin' up.

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

Annikin wrote:Oh! Rumiko Takahashi is <3. Y'all aren't fans of Love Hina, too, are you? :D
We've both read some Love Hina :)

DayoftheDead

Post by DayoftheDead »

glagace wrote:Ask us questions in this thread if you want to be sure we don't miss it ;)
Hey you two,

First, I'd like to say to Gisele that I'm a big fan of your art style and can't wait for Manage to really take off and get it's own fan following so others can appreciate your style. I'm guessing the first fans will likely be fanboys of our big breasted Genki french girl DiDi (not that I'm complaining mind you :mrgreen: ).

Second, I'd like to ask if Gisele or Dave attends any comic conventions to promote their work? There's one coming up in my hometown of Winnipeg, Canada and I'd think it'd be great if either of you could attend (especially Gisele, sorry Dave I haven't read as much as your work as Gisele's and so I'm a leaning towards her :oops: )

If you do attend cons, do either of you do commissions? Could we be seeing a Gisele version of Dazzler at these cons?

Thanks guys, keep up the good work