Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Giz
Site Admin

09-11-13 Even your name calls for it

Post by Giz »

Ten

Re: 09-11-13 Even your name calls for it

Post by Ten »

That needed dramatic music in the background.
I banged your mom.

Giza

Post by Giza »

This got a little weird.

Dinnersaur

Post by Dinnersaur »

At first I figured this was far more relevant to SotR, then I realised it was the crossover breaking off from the developments in the crossover and reverting the character to status quo for SotR. Nicely played, I suppose.

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

I didn't think it was possible to be more delusional than Senna, but Tatiana apparently is. Will she keep her self-made promise and be nicer to Sandra from now on ?

brasca

Post by brasca »

At least her self delusion is no longer going to hurt Sandra's career. Strangely enough it's actually helped it which means that for the sake of comedy Tatiana not sabotaging Sandra's career could actually be detrimental. It's rather sudden since I thought Tatiana's scheming would go on for awhile longer. I'm actually glad to see this end before it grew tiresome.

Quote removed. The DAMNed

TheEighth

Post by TheEighth »

So after getting caught up in finding the perfect sub, she realized that she had almost forsaken the man she "loves"

Looks like you can't have your cake (the spineless one who fits your sexual taste) and eat it too(the handsome man you've always lusted after)

She only has eyes for Domenico, but I can't truly believe that she's giving up on Gary. After all, he does have a way of getting under your skin, leaving a mark on you that you just can't seem to erase. As Dillon, Amber, Yuki and Kiley would attest.

It seems like she's giving up on Gary now, but we'll see if this lasts.
What's the big deal?~Misery from Ruby Gloom
Dakara Korosu/So I'll Kill You~Kei Munakata from Medaka Box
I Floop the Pig~ Finn from Adventure Time
Dangerously Cheesy!~ Chester Cheetah from Cheetos
What the Juice? ~Randy Cunningham from Randy Cunningham: Ninth Grade Ninja.
Groovy. ~ Ashley J. Williams from Evil Dead
Just let yourself go floppy.
For now this is your chance.
Pretend you have no bones
And do the Rubber Chicken Dance~ Cheese Sandwich from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
I'm Appuhjack! Mowe appuh fwittuh?~ Baby Applejack from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
It's Taco Tuesday!~Sonata Dusk from Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

... Tatiana may just be the biggest maroon we've seen in this comic so far.
Interesting contrast of domme and sub, though.

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

TheEighth wrote: She only has eyes for Domenico, but I can't truly believe that she's giving up on Gary. After all, he does have a way of getting under your skin, leaving a mark on you that you just can't seem to erase. As Dillon, Amber, Yuki and Kiley would attest.
And ironically, of the four you've mentioned, Gary's only had full-on sex with one of them (for 43 seconds!), and another of them he's never had sex with and most likely never will. Yeah, it looks like Gary has just added another member to his Unwanted Harem.
TheEighth wrote:It seems like she's giving up on Gary now, but we'll see if this lasts.
It won't. Domenico does not strike me as the submissive type, and even if he were, it seems he's keeping his relationship with Tatiana strictly professional. Her demeanor may even have put him off trying to fool around with her. So I suspect her desire for him will remain unfulfilled, meanwhile there's this "perfect submissive" (in her mind anyway) guy that she's sure she could have anytime she wants. After all, being the perfect sub, he can't say no to her right?

I strongly suspect we'll see Tatiana show up in Montreal at some point in the future, looking to work off her unfulfilled frustration on Gary's ass. Hopefully by that point Gary will at least have developed enough of a spine to run screaming at the very sight of her. But I doubt it, since any chance of Gary developing a spine under the stress of Tatiana's "domination" has been short-circuited here by her giving up on him. For now.
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Alright. . .Tatiana is insane. I've never said this about a character associated with these strips, but she is just downright insane.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

DrAngryEd

Post by DrAngryEd »

This is the signal for even more madness coming. I'm scared.
"Dreams do not vanish, so long as people do not abandon them."

Captain Phantom F. Harlock I

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Well, at least she admits she's a failure as a domme...

Perhaps it shall all end with Domenico dommenicistating HER! :ymdevil: "I'm the perfect sub!" she cries as she comes...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Ah, moral reform. Truly admirable. This is such a high-minded comic.

Assuming it lasts. My own bet is that Sandra will say something tactless, and Tatiana will reset to incoherent rage inside a day.

But the more important question is - What's with the multiple iPads? Senna still has the one that Tatiana handed her, but now Tatiana apparently has another!

(Two possibilities: either a time jump between comics, or Domenico's apartment has a load of them just lying around, with a shared photostream that somehow also includes videos.)
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

There's only one tablet involved and it's now in Tatianna's possession.

Have a closer look at the last panel in the last strip. Tatianna swipes it away from Senna as she leaves the room (as it's clearly in her hand, with motion lines showing it was taken from Senna).
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Okay, you're right about Tatiana taking her iPad back - but Senna has an iPad in the latest SotR strip, and it apparently belongs to Domenico's household, because it's logged into Sandra's Website in admin mode.

So either Senna picked up another pad from somewhere in the room, or she takes it back off Tatiana after today's Ma3 strip somehow, or the last panel in the SotR strip is squeezed in before this current Ma3 strip. The last seems unlikely if Senna is going to have time to upload a batch of fresh pictures to Sandra's site; that would take a few minutes, and events in the Ma3 story seemed to be moving along fairly fast.

No big deal, but it currently looks like a plot glitch to me.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.