Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Giz
Site Admin

05-09-13 Does not look very evil

Post by Giz »

Salty

Re: 05-09-13 Does not look very evil

Post by Salty »

Oh Senna. I'd tell you to stop deluding yourself, but I'm afraid that comes standard with panel time.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

No retreat for you, Senna.

:-? Hmmm, it seems Gary doesn't recognize Sandra. Yet? Then again, having only met in passing, I'm not sure I'd recognize someone either.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Hogan

Post by Hogan »

Yep, she's an actor allright... and a woman :p

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

"Curse my undisguisable beauty!"

Okay, so it's a simple explanation why they'll be on speaking terms; Senna is far too cool to display anger, because that would involve admitting that she'd been bested. And Sandra will probably be too sweetly oblivious to carry on being bitchy when she's actually doing rather well for herself.

Mind you, if I was Sandra, I wouldn't turn my back on Senna while there were any sharp implements or blunt instruments close to hand.
Azrael wrote:Hmmm, it seems Gary doesn't recognize Sandra. Yet? Then again, having only met in passing, I'm not sure I'd recognize someone either.
They've never been formally introduced. Gary saw Sandra briefly at the Gotham Nights performance, but that was kind of chaotic and distracting, and they passed in the street outside Matt's apartment, but they were both preoccupied at the time. I could see Gary suddenly or slowly recalling Sandra's face, but it's not inevitable. More likely, perhaps, they'll discover their shared acquaintances.

Anyway - Gary is saved from the unlikely role of peacemaker, but will doubtless find himself sitting in a patisserie while electrical tension that he just can't understand crackles through the air around him.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

zaprzapb

Post by zaprzapb »

I wonder how long until we get a ship tease between Gary and Sandra.

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

Oh, Senna - that greeting just reeks with sincerity. 8-|

@zaprzapb: We already had mention of that over the past few updates. I do hope in my hopeful little heart that Gary tells Sandra about Didi's problems and Sandra is forced to examine her feelings. Romantic feelings. For Didi.

No, I won't let it go. [-(
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Raamyah wrote:Oh, Senna - that greeting just reeks with sincerity.
It's sincerely faked. From Senna, that's as good as you're going to get.
Raamyah wrote:I do hope in my hopeful little heart that Gary tells Sandra about Didi's problems and Sandra is forced to examine her feelings.
But Gary is completely clueless about DiDi's problems. I don't think that he even knows about DiDi's anorgasmia. (Anyone want to prove me wrong on that?) Actually, he might not believe it if anyone told him, given how she's kept him awake at nights with the faking. (Actually, someone would then have to explain to Gary about faked orgasms, which might well render his insecurities terminal.) And he's been a bit distracted lately (like, for the last 787 strips).
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

She doesn't look evil?? She's a ginger! :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

tappanZ

Post by tappanZ »

Well, one of them looks evil Gary. Take a guess.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Evil, schmevil. Perfect. Peach. Of. A. Butt.

Also, evil, schmevil. Cute. Freckles.
---------
Spidrift

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

By the way, I'm guessing that we may get some attempts to have events in Ma3 and SotR interwoven for the next few strips, without it being quite mandatory for anyone to read both for the story to make sense. For example, tomorrow's SotR can have the start of a conversation between Sandra and Senna; the details of today's conversation between Gary and Senna aren't known to Sandra, and so the interaction between the two women, seen mostly from Sandra's point of view, should make sense without the reader knowing what Senna and Gary just said to each other.
---------
Spidrift

crimzontearz

Post by crimzontearz »

egocentric as she is.....I still wub her

Mordhaus

Post by Mordhaus »

I was out with my Wife one time and she had a female co-worker recognize her and come over to say hi. With nothing but sweetness and light, she happily hugged her and chatted for a bit. After it was over and the lady walked away, I turned and whispered "Isn't that the woman you constantly complain about and tell me that you absolutely despise?"

She turned to me as if I was stupid and replied, "Yes, but she doesn't know that."
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite comic on the Internet.

mikbuster

Post by mikbuster »

Don Alexander wrote:She doesn't look evil?? She's a ginger! :P
One of my best friends is ginger, so you must mean that someone else is evil :p
You don't need a reason to help people. ~Zidane Tribal
Geez. Why are adults so pigheaded? ~Palom
How do you prove that we exist? Maybe we don't exist... ~Vivi Orunitia
The only dependable thing about the future is uncertainty. ~Amarant Coral
ADD is a double edged sword. Also the handle is a blade.

That one's easy: it's because it sounds disgusting. Society's got nothing to do with that. ~Gotoh