Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Giz
Site Admin

27-08-13 Take full advantage of where we are

Post by Giz »

noahkai

Re: 27-08-13 Take full advantage of where we are

Post by noahkai »

Damn it Senna, you can now have him sober!

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

Now we find out if Giz and Dave actually ever visited Paris in their lifetime. :ymdevil:

Odd Man Out

Post by Odd Man Out »

Holy crap is bed-head Senna hot. Looks like Gary really has forgotten a few details about the night before but this has to be a hopeful awakening.

zaprzapb

Post by zaprzapb »

Things are going too well for Gary right now. This is probably leading up to a very hard chain yanking for him by the end of the current volume.

Mackus

Post by Mackus »

So, he doesn't seem to have any regrets. Good for Gary I guess.
I am more surprised that Seena goes straight for sightseeing (that includes eating breakfast first, i think). And not for buttsex.

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

See, folks? She's right in front of him, in full view, cold sober, and he's all for another (well... "another") round. So... hush.

StEligius

Post by StEligius »

Did she just leave him hanging for a kiss? 0.o

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Storm-forge mystique wrote:See, folks? She's right in front of him, in full view, cold sober, and he's all for another (well... "another") round. So... hush.
Sorry - when was he giving that impression? (I saw awkwardness/shyness/confusion on his part - but not hope or another go).

And, if we're referring to his comfort in regards to her extra equipment, from the looks of it, it isn't a particular good angle to see much of anything. Given his more casual/shy reaction to waking up in bed with Senna here, and his shock/surprise at seeing her naked later down the line, I'm not entirely sold on the idea that he actually remembers that she's trans at this moment).
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

I'm not entirely sold on the idea that he actually remembers the sequence of events that got him there, or that he knows where "there" is. I'm also rather surprised that Senna isn't intent on picking up where they left off last night. Perhaps she's a bit hung over herself (though she sure ain't acting like it).
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard

chupacabra555

Post by chupacabra555 »

Well, at the very least, he's been told he's good at giving anal sex, if he should ever find a woman who is into it :)

Odd Man Out

Post by Odd Man Out »

StEligius wrote:Did she just leave him hanging for a kiss? 0.o
Possibly, hard to know what Gary expects at points. Granted, I find myself curious about what would happen if he put the Swirlie to its first purpose.

dahoughtonuk

Post by dahoughtonuk »

@Fluffy

One of two things could be going on. But I think while the package isn't an immediate deal-breaker for Gary, it's still something he does have difficulty with.

So strip #750- Gary comes in. Senna naked. "Uh, I thought you were over this?" "Context, Senna." or alternatively it is Gary using an excuse, because of being forcefully reminded of Senna still having male parts. I'm not certain which, Before this arc I was pretty certain it was the latter, but the former is looking possible at the moment.

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

Fluffy wrote:Sorry - when was he giving that impression? (I saw awkwardness/shyness/confusion on his part - but not hope or another go).
He definitely seems up for something in the third panel, and disappointed at its failure to materialize in the fourth.
Fluffy wrote:And, if we're referring to his comfort in regards to her extra equipment, from the looks of it, it isn't a particular good angle to see much of anything. Given his more casual/shy reaction to waking up in bed with Senna here, and his shock/surprise at seeing her naked later down the line, I'm not entirely sold on the idea that he actually remembers that she's trans at this moment).
Considering her position in the second panel... considering that was the very first thing he noticed about her the very first time he saw her... I don't think he's that forgetful. No, that's not the reason for his expression in the fourth panel.

Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

noahkai wrote:Damn it Senna, you can now have him sober!
And apparently hung over, but considering what happened when she drug Sandra to Brazil she should be used to that by now.
Don Alexander wrote:Duh. All people are homosexual. Most just don't get beyond the heterosexual experimentation phase until they die of old age.