06-06-13 I am in a bind - start of vol 6

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Opus the Poet

Re: 06-06-13 I am in a bind - start of vol 6

Post by Opus the Poet »

Where have I heard that line before?

http://www.ma3comic.com/strips-ma3/mad% ... d%EF%BC%9F
Don Alexander wrote:Duh. All people are homosexual. Most just don't get beyond the heterosexual experimentation phase until they die of old age.

tappanZ

Post by tappanZ »

I'll believe Erik and Zii broke up when I see the body. Erik is like the king of misunderstandings. He probably thinks Didi and Peggy should join the band now or something. Not sure I really trust Sonya's judgement either.

zaprzapb

Post by zaprzapb »

Since Zii and Erik broke up I wonder if the band is now done or if they are still going to have their first gig anyway.

sjohnson1577

Post by sjohnson1577 »

Here's the real question: Did DiDi, that was weird to type, finally have an orgasm? If not she will probably be even more unpleasant than she was when she wanted Gary from Yuki.
Last edited by sjohnson1577 on Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kiggy

Post by Kiggy »

Piggy???
=))
A Jersey Devil, a Mothman, and a Chupacabra walk into a bar. . .

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

So who will declare their non-lesbianness in #900?

@ Kiggy: It's high school all over again.
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Artemisia wrote:And they shall go to the altar insisting that they aren't lesbian :p

Oh, and Zii and Erik broke up! YAY!
Why didn't you like Zii and Erik together? He was a nice guy and he was helping her fulfill her dreams of being a musician.

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

I think Artemisia would prefer if Zii was with Erika. Which should be a possibility in this universe.
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

of course as all educated people know, it is effectively impossible to catch 'the gay' from someone. however, a case of the 'not gays' is observed to be extremely infectious by comparison
Yet still, I live...

zaprzapb

Post by zaprzapb »

Once again I find the comments on here funnier than the comic. :))

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

look, 2 peas now in the same pod...........I mean Pad
ImageImage

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Does anyone else want to kick Sonya's ass - more than usual - right now? =_=

If things go really pear-shaped, she didn't just break up Suzi and Erik's dream, but she killed Suzi's big dream. For the second time.

zaprzapb

Post by zaprzapb »

Maybe this is setting up a all love is unrequited situation.

Zii is in love in Didi but Didi is not in love with her. Sonya and Erik are in love with Zii but Zii is in love with Didi. Peggy is now in love with Sonya but Sonya is in love with Zii. And finally Yuki is in love with Gary but Gary is not in love with her anymore.
Last edited by zaprzapb on Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Oddlogical

Post by Oddlogical »

Okay people are jumping to conclusions:
Sonya thinks she has broken up Erik and Zii, we don't know that for a fact;
Sonya thinks Zii is still lusting after Didi (which implies that Zii and Didi did not "do the deed" in Sonya's presence);
Peggy doesn't want to stay at her apartment because it is in Jim's name. This does not mean he threw her out, just that she is not comfortable being there;

Sonya is getting less and less likeable as a character. She's petty, selfish and self-centered and not the smartest or nicest thing around. Is she the karmic payback that so many people believe Zii deserves (an obsessive narcissistic wannabe girlfriend who plays to Zii's self-destructive and hedonistic tendencies while sabotaging all other relationships in her life)? I could see her moving into Glenn Close/Fatal Attraction territory (hide Lita! Sonya's got a pot of boiling water with her name on it!!!).

Peggy will be sticking around at least a little longer. Yay!

Anyone else getting whiplash from the jumping back and forth between storylines?

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

I hope you're right and Sonya's claims in the first panel are only her opinion of what happened, rather than the factual truth.
I really do.

Also, I hope Peggy won't end up becoming Sonya 2.0...