Re: 06-06-13 I am in a bind - start of vol 6

Post by Passing Through »

There's two of them now?

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

See? They're MADE for each other!
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

And they shall go to the altar insisting that they aren't lesbian :p

Oh, and Zii and Erik broke up! YAY!
Last edited by Artemisia on Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

suranae

Post by suranae »

two who? And how does that help our not so intrepid adventurers?

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

Artemisia wrote:And they shall go to the altar insisting that they aren't lesbian :p

Oh, I wish. At least we now know Peggy will be sticking around. I wonder what she'll think of Gary if he ever decides to come back?
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

zaprzapb

Post by zaprzapb »

How are they going to mirror this for 900?

Zii and Erik broke up? Consequences at last! :ymdevil:

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

I am glad that Peggy will be sticking around as well :D
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

Even though she's not a lesbian?

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Sonya claims that all the time and yet...

suranae

Post by suranae »

At last someone sane survives the onslaught of stupidity.... Maybe that's why Gary had to take a road trip so someone else could occupy his slot & not tip over the raft of cast members.

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

...she's very good at it. :D

brasca

Post by brasca »

suranae wrote:At last someone sane survives the onslaught of stupidity.... Maybe that's why Gary had to take a road trip so someone else could occupy his slot & not tip over the raft of cast members.
I think Peggy has the wherewithal to know she's a bisexual. Sonya won't even admit that much.

Poor DiDi. She was denied her orgasm yet again with the untimely entrance of Erik, but even so I don't think things would've ended well. Zii would certainly do her best, but if she failed she'd be demoralized as Matt.

Mr. Bee

Post by Mr. Bee »

I suggest Sonya and Peggy have a contest to see who is "Not a Lesbian" more. To do this, they have to start making out with each other and whoever stops first is the more "Not a Lesbian". :ymdevil: Of course we all know that game would end in a disqualification after about the fourth orgasm between the two as they stray far past the making out part. =))

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

We have found a match made... um... somewhere.