06-11-08 Gives us plenty of time

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

DMoness

Re: 06-11-08 Nekkid girlies

Post by DMoness »

NikiPaprika wrote: I LOL'd at Gary's reaction in the last panel. Though I don't think he should get his hopes up TOO much... :roll:
It might end up in tears of sorrow instead of tears of joy XD
Well Zii wouldn't try to trample on his emotions on purpose.
With every comic I love Zii more and more.
And yeah Gary and Zii would be a great combination

ShadowRaven

Post by ShadowRaven »

A little less geek might be a bit of an idea. Maybe a pair of khaki slacks, or cargos, and a nice dressier button down shirt. Hide the skinnyness. Maybe as fall and winter comes a dress shirt-sweater combo. Enhance his clean cut attitude with clothes to match. Zii and maybe even Di Di are gonna hve their work cut out for them in makeing Gary look appealing, and getting him used to being appealing to the ladies. I'd say six months of work, and another six of rewards for Gary.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Anyone notice that the number of comments for this comic is rather low? Well, with no boobies, no discussions on sex... :mrgreen:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

Give it time. give it time.
Last edited by Tenjen on Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

DMoness

Post by DMoness »

Don Alexander wrote:Anyone notice that the number of comments for this comic is rather low? Well, with no boobies, no discussions on sex... :mrgreen:
yep we really are a pervy bunch of people

Gil Hamilton

Post by Gil Hamilton »

To Gary:
Don't be a putz now! This is the sort of thing that's keeping girls from wanting to get on the good foot to do the bad thing! Even if Zii's promise of a wide world of trim is complete BS, you've got to keep it together!

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh

Post by Tenjen »

Oddly enough. Well its not actually if you think about it,there are girls and guys out there with, should i call it fetishes?, for geek types.

I wonder if DiDi has stopped humping that poor fellow yet @_@
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Tenjen wrote:I wonder if DiDi has stopped humping that poor fellow yet @_@
Depends on her taste in necrophilia!! :twisted: (A really pervy bunch of people, yes...)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

Tenjen wrote:there are girls and guys out there with, should i call it fetishes?, for geek types.
I don't know of anyone with a geek fetish.

I know a LOT of people who are attracted to geeky types, but not a one of them is it a fetish, any more than having a thing for blonds or redheads is. Or people who share your religious or political affiliation.

Not everything people find attractive is a kink or fetish.
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

DMoness

Post by DMoness »

very offtopic but suddenly reminded me of a newsitem i read of 2 people getting caught having sex at/in a graveyard

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Probably already peeling him off of the matress and taking him to A&E... or the Morge..... DEATH BY SNOO-SNOO!!

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh

Post by Tenjen »

Don Alexander wrote:
Depends on her taste in necrophilia!! :twisted: (A really pervy bunch of people, yes...)

i cant say i wasnt thinking of the same thing.

Sexy losers really twisted my mind in that aspect.

edit : and fetish was indeed too strong a word. I seem to have forgot simpler words like attraction.
ImageImageImage

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

@Tenjen: There's no really good word for it, but I find the ambiguous term "thing" allows some sliding room. In other words, some girls have a thing for geeks.

Which is to say they cut off their hands and cast a voodoo spell on them which causes them to become super-strong and encrusted in orange rock, and they charge off and stroke... okay, I'm stopping this train of thought RIGHT NOW.
Further affiant sayeth not.

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh

Post by Tenjen »

i predict a line-up of women in the future. Like the interviews for a roommate.

but for htis case interveiws of women for a bed mate.

or maybe Zii will take the ninja's approach. The puppetmasters. Maybe i smell new chars. Maybe i smell Didi, zii and gary running into ever the more awkward and clueless events.
ImageImageImage

poo-poo-face

Post by poo-poo-face »

heh..
heh..

heh....

nekkid gurlies. :lol:
i like cheese.