04-11-08 I can still taste

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

MrBishop

Re: 04-11-08 I can still taste you in my mouth

Post by MrBishop »

"Help you get laid" - does not necessarily mean what Gary thinks that it means, eh.

Maybe Zii will find Gary a nice tranny to practice with.
Midnight's Lair: RPG talk: http://midnightslair.com/forum/
Playing it loud: Musical conversation: http://www.playingitloud.com

Yen sid

Post by Yen sid »

Oh trust me, I know black people are everywhere, I am one of them. It just seems a tad goofy to me when folks use a politically correct term like african-american to talk about someone from Jamaica, France, Britain, etc.

Don't mind my nitpickyness, I just hate political correctness.[/quote]

You and me both brother. sorry for how I acted, I'm getting mad at john mccain now. his people just won't leave us alone. :lol:
"Curse you, Teen Titans!" Impulse/Bart Allen

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Master of 7s wrote:Don't mind my nitpickyness, I just hate political correctness.
I love you.

Edit: Forgot to actually post...

One of my friends was going to hook me up with someone he worked with, but found out she was a lesbian. Then at a later time found out she wasn't really a lesbian, she just wanted to keep stalking him. But I respect that. The trying to hook me up with a lesbian. I see it as a vote of confidence in my favor. :lol:

I agree with the snowball theory, and the "food poisoning" scenario would be an interesting twist. Im not making any major assumptions, but anyway it happens, Zii helping Gary will be hilarious.
[/color]
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

NikiPaprika

Post by NikiPaprika »

Yen sid wrote:Oh trust me, I know black people are everywhere, I am one of them. It just seems a tad goofy to me when folks use a politically correct term like african-american to talk about someone from Jamaica, France, Britain, etc.

Don't mind my nitpickyness, I just hate political correctness.
Aaaah, if only there were more awesome folk like you ;D
I hate it when I'm talking with my friends and mention the term "a black guy" and everyone stares at me as if I have a dead baby dangling out of my mouth. ._.
And I'm not racist in the slightest! :3
But hell, they've banned the term "white/black coffee" and had to change the lyrics to a children's TV show because of Political Correctness. It's just insane. x_X
---
OMG I almost nosebleededed all over myself seeing Zii's nipply goodness :3
LMAO I think I'm in agreement that Zii mighta snowballed that poor guy. n__n;;;

Stratburst

Post by Stratburst »

Yen sid wrote:
Master of 7s wrote:
Don Alexander wrote: She gives the african-american dude
Not to be a douchebag or anything, but african-american?

They're in Canada, dude.
But there ARE african americans in canada, trust me I know. You act as it there only black people in america...You dead wrong, there are black people in Paris, britain, amsterdam (Not sure if I spell that right....screw it) and other places, you just gotta look!
Yes, but we call them 'Canadians.' That's what we call people who live in Canada. ;)
"This is a sex farce, people. There's going to be a certain-amount of bed-hopping going on. If that really disturbs anyone, then my advice to them is to stick to Family Circle and Garfield." - Oarboar

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

I thought the white one was a girl? 0_o Are you sure it's a bloke? :? Body shape suggests female! But then again, that could also be why I didn't get the joke...it has to be a bloke to make sense!

I hate being PC, too. My grandad is coloured (shock, horror, I said "coloured"!), and told me growing up that "black" was offensive. So I never say that, and say "coloured" instead. I don't see why it matters, to be honest though.

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

Phoenix wrote:I hate being PC, too. My grandad is coloured (shock, horror, I said "coloured"!), and told me growing up that "black" was offensive. So I never say that, and say "coloured" instead. I don't see why it matters, to be honest though.
I'm from New Orleans. To me, "coon" isn't an insult, regardless of the target's race, if followed immediately by "-ass". You do that math. :lol: I'm also extremely ethnically mixed. Another thread brought out my (minor) Cambodian ancestry. I'm also Eastern Shoshone, but not enough to claim benefits (and my best friend's a Blackfoot... who knew? :lol: ) My ancestry is a mix a mile wide... I'd call myself an octarine (another native Louisianan ethnic term that isn't an insult), but that'd overestimate my whiteness. I think calling me "colored" would be the only correct identification of my ethnicity.

Regardless, though, David Carradine, is the most attractive ethnically-ambiguous man ever. Meanwhile, I look like a poster boy for the Gestapo. Go figure. :roll:
Don Alexander wrote:
Smurgleburf wrote:When a girl has a threesome with two guys, it's a threesome for her.
It's a gay experience for the guys.
Two guys and a girl just has more room for creativity, I think. One guy with two girls, yeah, nice, feels like king of the hill, you can do comparative analysis :geek: and perhaps watch some girl-on-girl... But two guys and a girl, oh, the possibilities... :roll:
It depends on the relative sexuality. Current thinking (with which I agree) is that few people are entirely heterosexual or homosexual (I didn't say that nobody was, just that it isn't common). Most people have slight bents, and so if you find two guys willing to be in a sexual situation with another naked guy (note, I didn't say "willing to have sex") and otherwise heterosexual, that's great. If, however, the two guys are "put together" (as it were), that may push their boundaries. Same thing with two girls.
Asaryu wrote:Warning: I have had 1 1/2 hours of sleep in the last 2 days, and i just woke up thinking I was a unicorn.
I know how you feel. I've skinned my knees trying to fly to the bathroom before.
Further affiant sayeth not.

ShadowRaven

Post by ShadowRaven »

being one of the few Purely heterosexual males here, the idea of any sort of sexual activity with another guy just weirds me out to no end. I don't know quite what happened in this situation, but I know if I where the paleface, my colour would soon turn green if I where in this situation.

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

Black dude's right...that was not cool.

Funny as hell, but not cool.

Also...white dude's definitely a dude - even a skinny chick like Zii's got more hips than he does.
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

karpeth
BANNED

Post by karpeth »

NikiPaprika wrote:
Yen sid wrote:Oh trust me, I know black people are everywhere, I am one of them. It just seems a tad goofy to me when folks use a politically correct term like african-american to talk about someone from Jamaica, France, Britain, etc.

Don't mind my nitpickyness, I just hate political correctness.
Aaaah, if only there were more awesome folk like you ;D
I hate it when I'm talking with my friends and mention the term "a black guy" and everyone stares at me as if I have a dead baby dangling out of my mouth. ._.
And I'm not racist in the slightest! :3
But hell, they've banned the term "white/black coffee" and had to change the lyrics to a children's TV show because of Political Correctness. It's just insane. x_X
---
OMG I almost nosebleededed all over myself seeing Zii's nipply goodness :3
LMAO I think I'm in agreement that Zii mighta snowballed that poor guy. n__n;;;
Seriously, "black guy" is not an insult, and the people where I live, regardless of race, don't mind the use of negro...
*divides 1 with 0*
First ever member to be banned. Something to be proud of? no.

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

ShadowRaven wrote:being one of the few Purely heterosexual males here, the idea of any sort of sexual activity with another guy just weirds me out to no end. I don't know quite what happened in this situation, but I know if I where the paleface, my colour would soon turn green if I where in this situation.
I've never been party to a MMF three way, or a MFF three way, or any sort of two way... so I don't know how'd I'd react to the proposal. At the least I'd be uncomfortable as hell. Most likely I'd attempt a Flight of the Conchords escape. I would be hesitant about a MFF three way too, because I'd need to know all the circumstances surrounding it and the thoughts of the others to make a conscious moral decision there.
Asaryu wrote:Warning: I have had 1 1/2 hours of sleep in the last 2 days, and i just woke up thinking I was a unicorn.
The most I've gone without sleep is 5 days. I wasn't trying not to sleep, I just never got tired. I read a lot of books that week. Last year I hit 3 days and got lots of shit done. I slept for like 16 hours when my head finally did hit a pillow.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

midgetshrimp wrote:The most I've gone without sleep is 5 days. I wasn't trying not to sleep, I just never got tired. I read a lot of books that week. Last year I hit 3 days and got lots of shit done. I slept for like 16 hours when my head finally did hit a pillow.
:shock:

My record is either 42 hours non-stop (metal festival) or 46 hours with 30 minutes of sleep in it (travelling from Europe to Chile, then observing).

Incredible...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

ouphie

Post by ouphie »

This actually brings back memories from college lol.

Two of my friends decided to stay up for a week with the stipulation of no illegal drugs. Caffeine was a go (and man did they consume it). After day three both were acting a bit weird. One was trying to leave my room by going under the closed door. He started flopping his arms saying "I can't fit under the door". Late day 5 we found both of them passed out on their respective keyboards, apparently in the middle of a MUD. We moved them to their separate beds (even though I wanted to leave them spooning...) and they didn't come out for nearly two days.

Also, my former gay roommate used to tell me "Me giving you a blow job doesn't make you gay. It makes me gay. It makes you desperate." Fortunately, this guy is one of my best friends from high school, and I'm twice his size lol. Hell he even had a threeway before I did, and my girlfriend at the time was bisexual.
"Leaving a fresh Windows install connected to the internet without anti-virus is like walking the Vegas strip with your wang out. You are bound to catch something." -Len Simpson

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

ouphie wrote:This actually brings back memories from college lol.

Two of my friends decided to stay up for a week with the stipulation of no illegal drugs. Caffeine was a go (and man did they consume it). After day three both were acting a bit weird. One was trying to leave my room by going under the closed door. He started flopping his arms saying "I can't fit under the door". Late day 5 we found both of them passed out on their respective keyboards, apparently in the middle of a MUD. We moved them to their separate beds (even though I wanted to leave them spooning...) and they didn't come out for nearly two days.

Also, my former gay roommate used to tell me "Me giving you a blow job doesn't make you gay. It makes me gay. It makes you desperate." Fortunately, this guy is one of my best friends from high school, and I'm twice his size lol. Hell he even had a threeway before I did, and my girlfriend at the time was bisexual.
Just so it's known, I did that 5 days without the aid of coffee, tea, or cocoa. I probably had several sodas, but nothing out of my usual diet. The three days I stayed awake I had I think three 24 packs of soda (2 cherry cokes and 1 orange) and I still have all my teeth. Plus lethal amounts of iced tea (I drink iced tea quart by quart). No naps. No added caffeine or sugar. Just books and school (I was in the 8th grade. I read the 6th Harry Potter book that week, took me all night. Almost cried when Dumbledore died. Almost). Also, your gay roommate anecdote reminds me of a Dane Cook joke. "I can't believe you S's. You finish up and get the fuck out."

ShadowRaven

Post by ShadowRaven »

midgetshrimp wrote:(I was in the 8th grade. I read the 6th Harry Potter book that week
don't say stuff like that man. I was like five years out of highschool when that came out. It makes me feel OLD