Guarenteed to get you laid by 30! Lol

Also, ZII NAKED! OMG!
Gonk

myspace.com/karmazzi

Swayambhu
Booby Bunny

Re: 04-11-08 I can still taste you in my mouth

Post by Swayambhu »

I have seen the top of the mountain, and it is good.
ImageImage

Ajax

Post by Ajax »

Swayambhu wrote:I have seen the top of the mountain, and it is good.

It feels good to be quoted.
“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.” - Groucho Marx

Swayambhu
Booby Bunny

Post by Swayambhu »

I love you, Ajax, who wouldn't quote you?
ImageImage

AniDragon

Post by AniDragon »

Heh, one has to wonder exactly what it is that happened in that scenario. XD
~AniDragon, aka Riona-chan~

Ajax

Post by Ajax »

Swayambhu wrote:I love you, Ajax, who wouldn't quote you?
Nazis. Or Serious Cat.
“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.” - Groucho Marx

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

HA HA HA HA HA! Okay, this strip just keeps getting better and better. Naked Zii for the win! And what do you bet she "snowballed" the guy with the long hair?

As for Gary... ah, poor Gary. I know the slippery slope he's sliding down. He doesn't have any confidence, because no girl seems interested in him. And no girl is interested in him, because he doesn't have any confidence. It's one of those vicious circles that only ends because alcohol is involved, or a rare pleasant twist of fate.

OMG - funny thought! Zii finds a girl who's interested in Gary... but only if Zii is included?!? Oh, Zii and the dilemma! Tell me that isn't the sort of vibe that just might be seen by a cute punkette trying to get her roomie laid! Ha! We all know Gary would be up for it (if a bit conflicted by not wanting to seem to eager with his wing*girl* in the mix), but how would Zii honestly react?

I just want to see how far Zii will go if Gary's 30th birthday is in a few months, and he's still a virgin...
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

JerrBear

Post by JerrBear »

Is it so wrong that I thought that was Duane and Nick, at first, from Penny and Aggie? Or just hilariously wrong?

Zook

Post by Zook »

AniDragon wrote:Heh, one has to wonder exactly what it is that happened in that scenario. XD

uh i think it's pretty obvious. Zii was going for the threeway with a couple of curious guys. though i'd probably go that far for the threeway i'd probably end up not enjoying it like those two guys did. Sigh.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

:shock:

Nipples.

:shock:

Ohhhh, this is going to be good...

But really, I thought that the white person on the right was a girl until I read the comments above.

Snowballing?? Yes, please!! :lol:

Yeah, quite possible. She gives the african-american dude a blowjob, he comes in her mouth, then she french kisses the other guy... :twisted:

Also, I'm decently sure this settles the debate on whether Zii is a virgin or not...

Though not on whether she has a bush or not.

I vote for notching the rating up to adults only and giving us some well-deserved answers! :!: :!:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Zook

Post by Zook »

Guys I'm pretty sure the scenario in the last panel is that Zii tried to verbally convince the white guy to give the black guy a blow job however it ends as seen in the last panel. guys will do crazy stuff to get with a girl.

ouphie

Post by ouphie »

I'm going with the snowballing theory. Zii is hot, but she's not Helen of Troy hot. I sure as heck wouldn't play the flesh flute for a chance to sleep with her.
"Leaving a fresh Windows install connected to the internet without anti-virus is like walking the Vegas strip with your wang out. You are bound to catch something." -Len Simpson

Retiarius

Post by Retiarius »

Gary, run.

Seriously.

Getting laid isn’t worth this.

It’s been said, “Never sleep with someone crazier than you are.” I now expand that to, “Never get help or advice on getting laid from someone crazier than you are.” :ugeek:

You’ll be sor-re-e-e-e… :twisted:
I think outside the tesseract.

Master of 7s

Post by Master of 7s »

Don Alexander wrote: She gives the african-american dude
Not to be a douchebag or anything, but african-american?

They're in Canada, dude.