04-11-08 I can still taste

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

ouphie

Re: 04-11-08 I can still taste you in my mouth

Post by ouphie »

midgetshrimp wrote:
ouphie wrote:This actually brings back memories from college lol.

Two of my friends decided to stay up for a week with the stipulation of no illegal drugs. Caffeine was a go (and man did they consume it). After day three both were acting a bit weird. One was trying to leave my room by going under the closed door. He started flopping his arms saying "I can't fit under the door". Late day 5 we found both of them passed out on their respective keyboards, apparently in the middle of a MUD. We moved them to their separate beds (even though I wanted to leave them spooning...) and they didn't come out for nearly two days.

Also, my former gay roommate used to tell me "Me giving you a blow job doesn't make you gay. It makes me gay. It makes you desperate." Fortunately, this guy is one of my best friends from high school, and I'm twice his size lol. Hell he even had a threeway before I did, and my girlfriend at the time was bisexual.
Just so it's known, I did that 5 days without the aid of coffee, tea, or cocoa. I probably had several sodas, but nothing out of my usual diet. The three days I stayed awake I had I think three 24 packs of soda (2 cherry cokes and 1 orange) and I still have all my teeth. Plus lethal amounts of iced tea (I drink iced tea quart by quart). No naps. No added caffeine or sugar. Just books and school (I was in the 8th grade. I read the 6th Harry Potter book that week, took me all night. Almost cried when Dumbledore died. Almost). Also, your gay roommate anecdote reminds me of a Dane Cook joke. "I can't believe you S's. You finish up and get the fuck out."
Unless it was all caffeine free, you consumed (34g x 24 cans x 2 packs =) 1536 mg of caffeine from the coke and 47 mg of caffeine per 8 oz of tea. That's a lot of caffeine. A strong cup of coffee has about 100 g of caffeine for reference. Source
"Leaving a fresh Windows install connected to the internet without anti-virus is like walking the Vegas strip with your wang out. You are bound to catch something." -Len Simpson

allen_the_doorman

Post by allen_the_doorman »

midgetshrimp wrote: I've never been party to a MMF three way, or a MFF three way, or any sort of two way... so I don't know how'd I'd react to the proposal. At the least I'd be uncomfortable as hell. Most likely I'd attempt a Flight of the Conchords escape. I would be hesitant about a MFF three way too, because I'd need to know all the circumstances surrounding it and the thoughts of the others to make a conscious moral decision there.[/color]
I'm the doorman and head of security for a swingers club in New Hampshire.

last weekend we had, all at once, in our "open" room, 8 women and 13 guys. all naked. all doing exactly what you think they would be doing.

I've seen it so often it's not a big deal anymore. it is funny to watch sometimes...some guy puts a hand down to gain balance (or traction) and he's not paying attention. usually it lands on some other guy..a leg/butt/back whatever...

they both come to a complete stop for half a second.... apologize...shift..and continue. you'd think being naked and doing what they were doing it wouldn't be as big of a deal, but somehow it is.

I've also seen the famous "A-frame high five" woman on hands and knees, guy on both ends, high five and SWITCH POSITIONS!

you'd be amazed at the positions people will think up.

but the MFF? if you have the ability it's well worth it....even just to say you've done it..I get one party off a year (my birthday) and some of the women love to make sure I know how much they appreciate what I do the rest of the year. last may it was..let's see if I can get this right...MFFFFFFFF......at the end it was a grin from ear to ear, couldn't walk, and the devil on my shoulder was giving me high fives for a solid MONTH. it wasn't death by snoo-snoo, but I could definitely see it from where I was.

the pay sucks. the hours are long and sometimes I have to be the bouncer...but damn, this job is sometimes really worth it.

Allen the Doorman

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Okay first off: Naked Zii, so Yay! :D

And secondly: Guys if you are going to participate in a MMF three-way, you are going to end up tasting cum. No need to freak out, just wash your mouth out and move on. just saying. :P
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Payne

Post by Payne »

I'm all for the MFM threesome fantasy.
You should have picked me Zii. I wouldn't have let you down sweetie! :mrgreen:

This comic has just reach my level of naughty. .... hmm perky boobies! :P
... well, okay, I'd be overjoyed if it went all the way to XXX.
(how about a prequel to the flashback :twisted: )

PS: my MMF experience was.... awkward (other guy made me uncomfortable) the MFF went well, 'tho not as satisfying as the regular stuff (too much acrobatics).
man I love Quebec! ;)

badkittyamy
Amalgamation of Monstrous Beings

Post by badkittyamy »

Master of 7s wrote:
Oh trust me, I know black people are everywhere, I am one of them. It just seems a tad goofy to me when folks use a politically correct term like african-american to talk about someone from Jamaica, France, Britain, etc.

Don't mind my nitpickyness, I just hate political correctness.
THIS OMG. I'm mixed but my white family is jamaican and my black family is bahamian. i HATE when people tell me to say african american. I want to scream at them that no part of me is american i am part black and none of it is from america OR the amercas if you want to be picky.

Also home we are NOT pc i think in america they call it "the itis" home when you eat a big meal and get tired afterwards it niggeritis settin in and this is said by black and whites alike. I don't think people even begin to even think to take offense because it's just something we say. But then we say a loooot of stuff that would confuse most americans.

On a comic related note HAH again the Zii theorists are shot down with their cries of "hur she's probably a virgin anyway" i love being right

Retiarius

Post by Retiarius »

badkittyamy wrote:Also home we are NOT pc i think in america they call it "the itis" home when you eat a big meal and get tired afterwards it niggeritis settin in and this is said by black and whites alike. I don't think people even begin to even think to take offense because it's just something we say. But then we say a loooot of stuff that would confuse most americans.

On a comic related note HAH again the Zii theorists are shot down with their cries of "hur she's probably a virgin anyway" i love being right
I’ve never heard the term “niggeritis”, actually.

I’m more inclined to call a big turkey dinner “tryptophan poisoning”. :P
I think outside the tesseract.

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

Payne wrote:I'm all for the MFM threesome fantasy.
You should have picked me Zii. I wouldn't have let you down sweetie! :mrgreen:

This comic has just reach my level of naughty. .... hmm perky boobies! :P
... well, okay, I'd be overjoyed if it went all the way to XXX.
(how about a prequel to the flashback :twisted: )

PS: my MMF experience was.... awkward (other guy made me uncomfortable) the MFF went well, 'tho not as satisfying as the regular stuff (too much acrobatics).
man I love Quebec! ;)
Hahahah! I think in the scheme of things, If we're going for a 'most like Zii' context, I win. :D

PS: Pics or it didn't happen. :twisted:
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

Pfhreak

Post by Pfhreak »

The advertisement next to the title graphic ("MEET 1000s OF SINGLE AND UNINHIBITED COLLEGE GIRLS" with a picture of two girls in a sloppy french kiss) is a lot less enticing above the punchline of this particular strip. Snowballing you with another guy's spunk certainly counts as "uninhibited"!
The wall of separation between church and state is a good start, but let's put in a minefield, too.

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

ouphie wrote:Unless it was all caffeine free, you consumed (34g x 24 cans x 2 packs =) 1536 mg of caffeine from the coke and 47 mg of caffeine per 8 oz of tea. That's a lot of caffeine. A strong cup of coffee has about 100 g of caffeine for reference. Source
That was just for the three days last year, not the five days in eighth grade. I could have done it without the caffeine, but that just doesn't taste as good.
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

Zii's behavior and even body type is sorta like my gal. Cept my gal was shorter [4.8.], what was zii's height again? [goes and checks]

anywayz.

i wonder what Zii has planned for our dearest boy, or maybe she has yet to plan. I also wonder if DiDi has stopped having sex yet or if our poor fellow is still having his very essence drained out by her muscular thighs.

Do i smell Zii running our dearest male lead through a female line up?
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Reymont

Post by Reymont »

Well, I went and registered JUST so that I could celebrate topless Zii. As long as the strip stays funny, let's have a LOT more of that!

Payne

Post by Payne »

Asaryu wrote: PS: Pics or it didn't happen. :twisted:
I was busy getting laid by 2 hot chicks... pictures was the last thing in my mind. 8-)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Payne wrote:
Asaryu wrote:PS: Pics or it didn't happen. :twisted:
I was busy getting laid by 2 hot chicks... pictures was the last thing in my mind. 8-)
You know you are now more hated than Hitler!

Ack!! Godwin's Law! :lol:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Payne wrote:
Then at least set up a vid camera if you don't have free hands. Man, everyone knows that. With their permission of course.
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

Payne wrote:
Really? Pics for posterity were the first thing on my ex's mind....but he had three months of weekly threesomes to remember to set up the camera before getting too distracted.

He's a lucky, lucky boy. There may be more stories about him later that will make you all quite jealous.
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.