01-11-08 Wing*girl*

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

oni
BANNED

Re: 01-11-08 Wing*girl*

Post by oni »

So...Let me get this straight, NO on offering poontang but YES on being wing-man, is that right? How on earth is that going to work out in all honesty cannot forsee this being a positive thing for Gary, not at all. People who posted comments say, "This is gonna beez one zany misadventure A-hyuk-hyuk!" That needs to be seen, down the road feel it otherwise.

Shave it off or make it look neat! I'm not going down to come up with grass weeds in my teeth
8-)
Last edited by oni on Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

karpeth
BANNED

Post by karpeth »

in your endo!
*divides 1 with 0*
First ever member to be banned. Something to be proud of? no.

Pfhreak

Post by Pfhreak »

karpeth wrote:3. While me and my most friends say that anal is unnatural, I know a few that really are eager to anal.
I have absolutely zero interest in anal. That being said: if anal is "unnatural", then so is oral, manual, pedal, any kind of birth control, etc.
karpeth wrote:I'd say I'm rash and clumsy, so I suppouse I'm a looney... I have only cut myself once with that knife... I was shaving my legs, and suddenly, It stopped. I looked down, and I had accidentaly cut up my leg. The knife was hald an inch in.
O_O Straight-edge in the vicinity of the femoral artery = not good unless the person has an incredibly steady hand.
The wall of separation between church and state is a good start, but let's put in a minefield, too.

karpeth
BANNED

Post by karpeth »

Pfhreak wrote:
karpeth wrote:3. While me and my most friends say that anal is unnatural, I know a few that really are eager to anal.

I have absolutely zero interest in anal. That being said: if anal is "unnatural", then so is oral, manual, pedal, any kind of birth control, etc.
Unnatural, as in nothing's going in, in holes made for pushing stuff out. I love oral, and have nothing against neither manual or pedal.
Pfhreak wrote:
karpeth wrote:I'd say I'm rash and clumsy, so I suppouse I'm a looney... I have only cut myself once with that knife... I was shaving my legs, and suddenly, It stopped. I looked down, and I had accidentaly cut up my leg. The knife was hald an inch in.
O_O Straight-edge in the vicinity of the femoral artery = not good unless the person has an incredibly steady hand.
Lesser saphenous vein got hit. Bled for an hour and a half. Stopped bleeding just the minute before the doctor got to me.
*divides 1 with 0*

oni
BANNED

Post by oni »

karpeth wrote:in your endo!
You lost me. Joking I assume? :cry: :roll:
Last edited by oni on Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

karpeth
BANNED

Post by karpeth »

oni wrote:
karpeth wrote:in your endo!
You lost me.

And man seriously T.M.I. on the bleeding anal; Someone obviously wasn't doing it right the first time to begin with...complete turn off
:cry:
Bleeding anal? I interpreted it as the runs...
*divides 1 with 0*

oni
BANNED

Post by oni »

Edited my last comment my computers running slower than usual do to downloading a whopper of a file.
karpeth wrote:
Pfhreak wrote:

Unnatural, as in nothing's going in, in holes made for pushing stuff out. I love oral, and have nothing against neither manual or pedal.
Oral (giver/reciever) is my favorite. Anal! Well if she's drop dead gorgeous and that's her kind of thing who am I [we] to deny a woman any women her deepest desire to be fulfilled. Against it then well you sir are a terrorist. But yeah be honest whose gonna know you like to get tickle by feathers while recieving a rim job? ....Nobody that's who until you break the silence in a AAA meeting. :roll:
Last edited by oni on Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ShadowRaven

Post by ShadowRaven »

bleeding anal? WTF?

Bobolink

Post by Bobolink »

Anyone who has ever changed an infant girl's nappies knows that hairless or not, an adult woman's genitals do not look like those of a female child.

Some woman swear by pubic shaving, some women swear at it.

ShadowRaven

Post by ShadowRaven »

I've changed many a infant girls diapers, and yeah the resemblence is superficial at best. Older prepubescent girls though. Yeah shaved doesn't do it for me

karpeth
BANNED

Post by karpeth »

Bobolink wrote:Anyone who has ever changed an infant girl's nappies knows that hairless or not, an adult woman's genitals do not look like those of a female child.

Some woman swear by pubic shaving, some women swear at it.
I've seen me niece been changed many times. I've accumulated several hours going down on ladies.

We've got a winner here.
*divides 1 with 0*

CaliforniaDave

Post by CaliforniaDave »

Personal shaving experience - it itches as it grows back.

And just to satisfy everyone's curiosity, I got shaved when I had my vasectomy. My now ex-wife shaved me without nicking me at all - I was very impressed.

badkittyamy
Amalgamation of Monstrous Beings

Post by badkittyamy »

1 it only itches if you don't know the tricks
2 any non shaved girl is getting nowhere near me hairy crotch tastes like urine SORRY. no katter what you do as women when we pee urine is getting trapped in hair if it's there so unless you wash with soap EVERY time before oral EW!
3 it makes me sad thinking zii is a jungle crotch NASTY
4 i think WAY more people are into anal than zii makes it sound out of all of my peronal friends i know of TWO who don't enjoy anal. And that's a few hundred people at least

Ithilion

Post by Ithilion »

ok.. maybe Gary has that "why would you help me?" thing more than "why bother?" ...but still, what Zii is doing is cruel, even though she's actually trying to help

as for itching, its like a beard really, only itches on later states of growing, or if left unshaven (GF confirms, so its not just me) ..in any case, either Zii has a different experience, or as some suggested, has no experience (which still makes her helping Gary cruel, but leaves more room for interesting/disastrous/funny developments)
Last edited by Ithilion on Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cave Elder: Keeper of the Garden, Zen Master of Shadows

Member of the Dream Team

You are suffering from delusions of adequacy.

Dryope

Post by Dryope »

Why is Zii being cruel? o.o This perplexes me. Perhaps when she starts actually trying to hook him up I will agree with you, but at the moment I am left wondering why you'd think this was cruel of her.

Incidentally, I thought all girls shave. All the girls I took ballet with shaved, anyway, as do both my sisters so I thought this was the normal state of affairs. >.>;
ImageImage