Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Giz
Site Admin

30-10-08 Sticky facial

Post by Giz »

Bananomas

Re: 30-10-08 Sticky facial

Post by Bananomas »

awwwww, Gary's first facial. He's growing up so fast. I guess I see Zii's point though, though I can't say I'd complain about anything but the eyes..... and that's a very creative way to get her point across.

Edit: but also a waste of Boston cream pie.

JerrBear

Post by JerrBear »

I gotta disagree with Zii. Then again, I haven't met many gay men that don't like facials :twisted:

Bananomas

Post by Bananomas »

JerrBear wrote:I gotta disagree with Zii. Then again, I haven't met many gay men that don't like facials :twisted:
I don't think they exist. :P

dianekikiula

Post by dianekikiula »

roflmao. :lol:
Do I detect the voice of experience with Zii's description? :P

JerrBear

Post by JerrBear »

Bananomas wrote:
JerrBear wrote:I gotta disagree with Zii. Then again, I haven't met many gay men that don't like facials :twisted:
I don't think they exist. :P
Oh they probably exist. They're just elusive, like the Abominable Bigfooted Loch Ness Monster.

lilypads

Post by lilypads »

okay this one seriously made me crack up.
Gary is going to get such an interesting education here.

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

Funny, I would have pegged Zii as a girl who DID like it...

Clearly, it's a good thing Gary's a virgin, rather than learning this the hard way... (I suppose he could have gotten lucky (hah) and had his first with a girl who did like it...)
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

And he we start with Gary getting the straight dope from a female friend - in a way I'm sure he'll never forget. But Zii's shooting from the hip for him from a girl's perspective, which Gary will learn to appreciate her honesty and learn truly to see from a female's point of view. Good for his overall ability to eventually form a positive relationship. I speak from experience - when you've been single a long time and you're attracted to the opposite gender, sometimes you forget how different both of you see the world.

Gary just got his first eye opening experience. ;)
(Thank you, I'll be here all week. Try the fish!)
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

I know more than one boy who needs to learn that it's impolite to spray sticky, salty goop in a girls eyes. Especially without warning.
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

That Guy

Post by That Guy »

Never understood the appeal of Facials in the first place.

Cumming inside a girl is always a huge turn-on fer me, rather than on.

AniDragon

Post by AniDragon »

Haha, nice one, Zii. XD

Also, I can't eat Boston Cream donuts. I got sick off one once (well, technically I was already sick, and the donut just made it worst), and I haven't been able to stomach them since.

However, they were very creatively used here, so no complaints. ^_^.

Also, an odd thing to note, my spell check seems to be perfectly fine with the plural donuts, but doesn't like the single donut... My spell check is weird.
~AniDragon, aka Riona-chan~

badkittyamy
Amalgamation of Monstrous Beings

Post by badkittyamy »

UGH cum is nasty with rare exception and that goes for both girls and guys. I agree with Zii completely, it's yuck and that was a lovely way to demonstrate it. I HATE being sticky, it's not sexy, it's not attractive, it's just sticky, nasty and gross. :evil:

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

AniDragon wrote:Also, an odd thing to note, my spell check seems to be perfectly fine with the plural donuts, but doesn't like the single donut... My spell check is weird.
Okay, I'll wear the geek label for this one.

Technically... it's not donut. It's doughnut. But because of the popularity of Dunkin' Donuts, many of us Americans forget that simply because it's in the name of a popular food chain doesn't mean it's spelled correctly. My only guess why it accepts the plural and not the singular? Perhaps somehow the spell check included the store name...?

And I always hated any "filled" donut. No jelly, no custard, no creme. Give me a half a dozen maple frosted, and half a dozen vanilla icing with coconut.
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

It just occurred to me that your avatar is...well...striking in the context of this conversation...
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.