30-10-08 Sticky facial

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Re: 30-10-08 Sticky facial

Post by Tenjen »

Its not female ejectulation as such, but Stephire did achieve standing up and peeing infront of a flush with varying degrees of success,

She would split her..lips and with some meneuvering and luck be able to direct it right in. She'd place one leg on the wall at times to do this. She did it to prove a point to me @_@

Makes me think that maybe our relationship should ahve had the genders reversed.
Last edited by Tenjen on Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Tenjen wrote:Makes me think that maybe our relationship should ahve had the genders reversed.
Pneu.. sex change op needed on aisle 3!

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

Bear wrote:
Tenjen wrote:Makes me think that maybe our relationship should ahve had the genders reversed.
Pneu.. sex change op needed on aisle 3!
Dude, I do not do that. Change must come from within. And I just ran through my last facehugger.
Further affiant sayeth not.

Aren

Post by Aren »

Bananomas wrote:
JerrBear wrote:I gotta disagree with Zii. Then again, I haven't met many gay men that don't like facials :twisted:
I don't think they exist. :P
*raises hand*

I find it quite disgusting, myself.
EDIT: Didn't really find anything that I particularly felt compelled to respond to throughout the rest of the topic. Pardon the semi-liching.

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh

Post by Tenjen »

Myself?

hmm. most likely i'd swallow
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage

Papuasblya

Post by Papuasblya »

Don Alexander wrote:Ah, the fabled female orgasm...

QFT
They call me Mr. Sensitive...

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh

Post by Tenjen »

Papuasblya wrote:
Don Alexander wrote:Ah, the fabled female orgasm...

QFT
Don meant the fabled ability that some supposed men [such as I >:3] have to cause female orgasms?
ImageImageImage

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Tenjen wrote:Don meant the fabled ability that some supposed men [such as I >:3] have to cause female orgasms?
Err... No. :p I think Paps understood me well. (And I can count myself to the list of men with that fable ability... :ymblushing: )
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)