24-11-12 He needs comforting

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Re: 24-11-12 He needs comforting

Post by Azrael »

wiseguy wrote:I think more like "Gary in the middle" or even better "Gary's company"(as in 3's company) because lot of people getting the wrong assumptions

Sonya thinks Gary is a Casanova
Didi thinks he is the "guy with the golden star power"
Yuki thinks Gary is happy giving and not receiving
Amber thinks Yuki is "Didi" and Didi is "Yuki"
Gary thinks Yuki is the only girl that wants him
And Zii is bemused by the whole situation.
And Lita doesn't give a fuck, but she'd better make it back into the comic soon or there will be clawings. :p

Quote tree pruned. The DAMNed
Last edited by Azrael on Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

zii likes Jersey shore or just the "situation"? :p
ImageImage

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Azrael wrote:And Lita doesn't give a fuck, but she'd better make it back into the comic soon or there will be clawings. :p
Lita will see a naked Gary and decide that certain appendages are fun to play with and start batting at them leading to Gary really feeling hurt.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Silence cur, it's bed time. :p

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

What...my aunt had a boyfriend where that happened.

It took ages for her to stop laughing.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Chantelune

Post by Chantelune »

Cats love dangly things. :D

Sonya don't need nemesis, she's her own. But hey, I sure like where this is going. :ymblushing: Though I think there's a high probability that Gary will walk on them if things go this way.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Sorry, Artemisia. My last post was pointed at wiseguy, somehow you snuck in there and the board didn't tell me. :p

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Az, I may be big, but I'm silent too :p

CynicalSavant

Post by CynicalSavant »

okay, i'm calling team-up on this one. they both decided on a three-way, but at some point Gary states that he and Yuki are still together and DiDi backs out.

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

Of course - and then Zii and Yuki come home and Sonya is forced to back out (forced by a beatdown from Yuki, that is). Everyone may want Gary, but the only one who "gets" him is the one who can't satisfy him. So it is for the Butt Monkey's relationships...

Seriously, I can't tell how this is going to go - doesn't look like Sonya's off to a good start with her cold hands, and both she and DiDi are fixated on Gary, so no telling if they'll end up doing each other. Probably not, since DiDi has identified as "not bisexuelle" and has no idea Yuki has been playing with her in their sleep, she'll most likely resist any attempts at seduction by Sonya, especially since she is now regarded as a romantic rival. But I could be wrong.
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard

Shardphoenix

Post by Shardphoenix »

wiseguy wrote:Gary thinks Yuki is the only girl that wants him
He already knows about Amber, remember?
Hard life - heavy music.

Mandy

Post by Mandy »

It looks like Sonya dropped the bra in the hall when she saw the almighty breasts.

Ecchi-Spud
Wielder of the Remote

Post by Ecchi-Spud »

"Are these things for real?"

And another woman gets a closer inspection of DiDi's . . . :ymhug: :x \:d/
Many thanks to Raamyah for the avvie!!!!

Oarboar

Post by Oarboar »

Shardphoenix wrote:
wiseguy wrote:Gary thinks Yuki is the only girl that wants him
He already knows about Amber, remember?
And Chanelle.

Man, this could go so many ways. I'm calling a team-up between DiDi and Sonya that's interrupted by Yuki, and in the middle of all the chaos, Kiley returns and winds up with Gary again.
"Hey Blossom! I’ve got reach, and you’ve got flexibility. We should bang."
"If you've been given a tank, you don't park it outside a nunnery. You go to war."
"Que ce bordel?" -- Maurice Richard

Stratburst

Post by Stratburst »

=)) =)) =))

That's our Sonya: long on cunning, short on smarts. =))

Hmm, will there be sexytimes for DiDi and Sonya, or a catfight? Perhaps a catfight leading to sexytimes? In Gary's bedroom? On his drawing table? ;;)

I suspect DiDi and Sonya will take each other out of the running and I'm not unhappy about that. Neither of them are interested in Gary as a person: DiDi wants her orgasm and Sonya' only pursuing Gary because (a) Zii turned her down (b) she thinks Gary's a hot lay and (c) seducing him will put one over on the hated Yuki.

Until the return of Kiley ( :ympray: ), I'd say Amber is probably the best woman to lure Gary away from Yuki. Which I'm hoping for, because more naked Amber is a good thing. :-bd
"This is a sex farce, people. There's going to be a certain-amount of bed-hopping going on. If that really disturbs anyone, then my advice to them is to stick to Family Circle and Garfield." - Oarboar