17-11-12 Under his jeans

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

CrazieGeneral

Re: 17-11-12 Under his jeans

Post by CrazieGeneral »

Figure all 3 girls 3some in studio should clear up the issues... in this case zii can just watch...
Um...

Chantelune

Post by Chantelune »

lincoln_muadib wrote:Ah, Thor. When Yuki says she sees Gary as more than just a tongue, then claims it's ok because she got poked by his erection, then throws heavy objects at those who point out that she's acting badly... You think that's equivalent to working on problems?

Ya know, the other day I was feeling kinda depressed, so I went and kicked a few random women in the crotch. Then I had my girlfriend give me a BJ- she still had a black eye from where I hit her with a dildo, but it's not my fault, I have a disorder. Anyway, I guess that might be considered bad, maybe. Am I a bad person? If you say I am, I will throw a metal cowbell weighting about 200grams directly into your face.

So, as you can CLEARLY see, I AM WORKING ON MY PROBLEM. LOVE ME. SHUT UP. JUST LOVE ME. I AM LOVABLE AND CUTE.
This is a work of fiction, remember ?

Seriously, when you watch a movie, do you complain that the main character being a cop will more likely shoot all the bad guys instead of trying to arrest them so he can take them to jail until trial ? :p

'Cause if this comic was anything like real life, most of it wouldn't have happened anyway. And that's what is fun with comics : it shows things that have very to no chance to happen in real life. :D

Raxus

Post by Raxus »

Wait a sec...Didn't Sonya smashed her P-bass in their last session?
"All this meat, putting it together for big sloppy ben roethlisberger super bowl special epic meal time sh**. I'm about to lose my fu**** mind. Mother fu**** sports." (H. Morgenstein)

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

jshann04 wrote: In fact, Yuki is the only real love interest that could claim she does not see Gary as an on demand orgasm machine.
Nope - he's also the sweet guy who puts up with her psycho behavior, allows her to stay at his apartment (rent free?) and illustrates her doujinshi free of charge.

What is he to her outside of that?
jshanna04 wrote: DiDi: only interested in the swirl.
Nope - just after the dick (Didi thinks Gary's orgasmic abilities come from his star power, not his tongue).
jshanna04 wrote: The only person that's iffy is Dillon, as it is hard to tell exactly what he wants out of the relationship, but he can't take the fact that Gary has no interest in having anything, much less another man's penis, shoved up his rectum.
Dillon is bottom only - he wouldn't be violating Gary's ass at any point, should pig's fly and Gary chose him over any woman.

[quote="jshanna04""]And stop acting like Gary is some sort of saint. You do realize that when Yuki was having her major episode, when she was going to go confront her father, he and Kiley do 2 things before giving up and start fucking each other. They tried to board the plane and check her phone. When those two did not work, Gary got so swept up in losing his virginity that he cheated on his girlfriend. Then he gives up on the relationship so quickly that he decides to start dating a girl he met not maybe 24 hours earlier. And when Yuki returns, Kiley calls it off because she realizes how deeply they betrayed Yuki, Gary ends up only being concerned with whether or not he will be getting sex that night.[/quote]

I'll agree that Gary did a dickish move by assuming he and Kiley were going to have sex on their first date. However - cheating on his girlfriend when he slept with Kiley? Um, no - seeing as Gary was still single at that time (neither Sonya, nor Yuki, had any claim to Gary at that moment; they were fighting for the right to be called his girlfriend via a sex contest - which was an utter disaster and left no winner behind).

Yuki only became Gary's girlfriend when she proclaimed herself as Gary being her boyfriend when introducing him to her father. (and because Kiley dumped him in favor of Yuki, Gary went along with it).
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Rothide

Post by Rothide »

Im mostly silent, but to everyone who is saying "Sonya is right, I agree with her 100 percent, down with Yuki, lets have Sonya get with him." What are you guys thinking?

I understand that Yuki, having a bit of a problem and a phobia might not be able to give Gary everything he wants right now, and Sonya can, but can Sonya him what he wants, some actual LOVE.

Lets see what Sonya does, when they first had the contest, her bright plan was to bring a nice large dong to basically take Gary's virginity he most DEFINITELY didn't want to loose.
After that she decided since she can't have Gary, Zii is a good substitute, boyfriend and love be damned I need my sex fix.
And now that Yuki is getting some and Sonya can't she wants to go with Gary again cause he's good a swirlies.

So no real love there, just lust that if Gary ever gets boring or stands up for himself to NOT give swirlies, she'd drop him and go right back to hitting on Zii to get what she wants.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Agreeing with Sonya's sentiment about Yuki being a bad person does not immediately mean people want Sonya to hook up with Gary, you know? (I honestly don't want her to because Gary deserves better - and I fear how she'll make him feel after he fails to perform to her expectations).
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Azure-Priest

Post by Azure-Priest »

Actually, "cowbells," triangles and other similar instruments are often used for tuning "high tech" instruments like keyboards and electric guitars, so it's not too unusual to see them in a practice studio.

Shardphoenix

Post by Shardphoenix »

Are authors trying to (somewhat) redeem Yuki in our eyes?
DAMN.

Azure-Priest, I thought that`s what tuning forks are for?
Hard life - heavy music.

Winterfeline

Post by Winterfeline »

@jshann04

RickSmith already delivered a lot of good points, and its good to see new folks on the forums, but reading your post I couldn't help but groan and shake my head personally. We tend to view the characters through lenses which filter out some qualities, at times, but looking at this strip, through its whole length, I can't say that Yuki would be a person to defend.

Gary isn't exactly a saint either really, far from it, he's so wimpy he's an enabler for the whole line of abuse and emotional neglect that Yuki is all too eager to deliver. He gets an off-handed compliment on his technique, thinking he's about to get a little affection from Yuki, a sweet kiss thank you, on the cheek if not perhaps the lips (I couldn't argue about that, given what took place. Not everyone is comfortable tasting themselves) but instead she leaves Gary hanging, and turns her back to him.

And that's the -nicest- I've ever seen her being to Gary, I think. A genuine compliment, even if it came off as more about the sexual technique than Gary as a person.

Eh well, if you like Yuki, welcome and hope you have fun with others who support Yuki. Please feel free to skip over my messages, you will find a lot of Yuki-hate in them in general. I have read this comic from start to finish a few times to refresh my point of view and shown the strip through to a few friends too, and there's not 1 among us that has 1 kind word towards Yuki.

So I find myself fairly resolute. MisteriousFrog (sp?) had some good arguments and points before and I raise a hat off to him/her for providing some reasonable arguments for her favor, but reading your arguments I found flaws that were so glaring it just made me shake my head and sigh. I'll not repeat them more, RickSmith already did a favor to us all by showing out the worst.

Welcome to the forum, but prepare for a lot of Yuki-hate. We're entitled to our opinions, but part of that is trying to tolerate the opinions of others even if they may be completely opposed to our own.

Wow. I think Yuki is becoming a topic similar to Politics and Religion. Its a taboo to bring up if you want to maintain civil discussion, since people cant agree on things there.

@Shardphoenix

I truly hope not, that might imply Yuki is here to stay a lot longer. :ymsick: 8-} ~X(

:!! Time to get rid of the cancer that is Yuki. :ympray: Please let her get thrown out soon. This has gone on long enough. She's not funny, she's just infuriating. :|
Curiosity tried to kill the cat, but its back.

Mistriousfrog

Post by Mistriousfrog »

This comic pleases me. Enough said.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

until the SGR

Yuki tried to work on her issue

since than? she has done zilch, the furthest she has gone is what she just did(maybe)sending a text message

and I will say the equivalent of Daisuki yo would be "I have a high estimation of you"

little more than "Like you" and a little less than "love you"
ImageImage

Azure-Priest

Post by Azure-Priest »

Shardphoenix wrote:Are authors trying to (somewhat) redeem Yuki in our eyes?
DAMN.

Azure-Priest, I thought that`s what tuning forks are for?
Tuning forks don't tend to work well on "high tech" equipment, though they are still in use for thing like Pianos and such.

crownsy

Post by crownsy »

cela wrote:Hey look, Yuki being violent again with no comeuppance.

DIE YUKI DIE!
Why, if i didn't know better I'd say she's an over the top gag character in a comedic web comic.

Seriously, I don't particularly care for the Yuki character, but She's just an over the top Tsundere character. You would think she's hitler based on there posts ha.

Mistriousfrog

Post by Mistriousfrog »

The fact that they are redeeming Yuki's character actually makes it far more likely that she is being removed from the comic altogether than just the relationship in my opinion. After all, it is better to have a likeable exit to at least make it so that the fanbase can remember the character at least partially fondly. My personal prediction is once again against my preference for Yuki. Yuki having been driven by all the comments about her will express her affection for Gary shortly. However given that gary has been shown to be a little on the fence will find himself unable to reciprocate which will lead to her breaking up with him. This as I said will serve as a partial redemption for Yuki since in the end she was the one who was hurt and would serve as a reasonable explanation for her deciding she needs to go back to japan or something.

I don't think she is even all that tsundere to be honest. She was a bit iffy with gary in their first meeting because of situation but warmed up to him virtually immediately.

On a side note, jshann my brother! Finally someone who doesn't hate her.

StEligius

Post by StEligius »

As someone who has played drums, getting hit with a cowbell that size would be extremely painful and likely quite dangerous. The ones I've handled are steel, fairly heavy and the bottom edge would be able to cut if thrown. I would view anyone who threw one at me as someone trying to do me physical harm (assault) I would either call the cops or beat the living hell out of them.