13-11-12 Owe you for the last time

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Spidrift

Re: 13-11-12 Owe you for the last time

Post by Spidrift »

Suggesting that Gary's current state of frustration is going to be a plot point soon...

(Yes, Gary could resolve this for the moment with five minutes of privacy and a box of tissues. But he's currently on the street and heading home, so he's not going to get even that chance before he gets there.)

I guess it'll be something about Gary seeing Yuki when he gets home. But hey, it could be Gary encountering another female cast member in a funny mood, or even Chanelle chasing after Gary to apologise.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

showler

Post by showler »

lincoln_muadib wrote:Gary says he never said Yuki was his girlfriend.
When does he say this?

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

Giz wrote:I didn't read this whole thread, but Gary did not climax here.
Awwwwwwww.....

=((
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

SirBlade

Post by SirBlade »

Why kick him out? Gary was clearly without blame in this whole sequence of event. Wouldnt it be more logical to kick Chanelle out? And look at the faces: Gary is shocked by what happens. Dylon and Amber look like they seen something horrific.

At first my conclusion was: this is the first time Amber and Dylon seen him fully erect and he's huge. But then why would she tell him forced cheerfull/nervous to go to Yuki and why didnt Dylon stop her.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Who is "Dylon"? The douche brother of Nylon? /:)

Also, pretty sure amber licked him hard in the shower. and neither Amber nor Chanelle should be shocked by a big cock...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Why kick him out? Well, I think that Amber and Dillon thought that the situation had got out of control, Gary and Chanelle had to be separated while they explained things to Chanelle, and Gary was supposed to be just leaving anyway. So they just hurried him on his way. The fact that this involved him being naked on the doorstep was an accidental side-effect.

So no criticism of Gary was implied. It was just a silly accident involving a bunch of confused and panicking people.

(Oh, and I don't think that Amber and Dillon were shocked by Gary's anatomy. I think it was just that one moment they were feeling a bit soppy and romantic about this poor goofball, and the next moment their friend has walked in and is giving him a blowjob, and ohmygod how can they resolve this situation?)

You know - comedy.
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

showler wrote:
When does he say this?
That never took place (Hell, when Yuki was having Didi model for Gary - his exact thought was 'Yuki - best girlfriend ever!'

So though he never outwardly called her his girlfriend, he mentally thought her as one.

Also, side note to Spidrift - Gary was not shoved out on a doorstep (this would imply they were in a house), he was booted out on the threshold/at the doorway of the penthouse.

i.e. - He's in the middle of a hallway, not outdoors.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

OldManLinnen

Post by OldManLinnen »

Spidrift wrote:Why kick him out? Well, I think that Amber and Dillon thought that the situation had got out of control, Gary and Chanelle had to be separated while they explained things to Chanelle, and Gary was supposed to be just leaving anyway. So they just hurried him on his way. The fact that this involved him being naked on the doorstep was an accidental side-effect.
The explanation Amber and Dillion give to Chanelle should be in a class in and of itself.
Confusing conversations, an Internet tradition since "The Summer that Never Died."
"Pandemonium doesn't reign around here... it pours." --- Babs Bunny

Kradeiz

Post by Kradeiz »

Spidrift wrote:Suggesting that Gary's current state of frustration is going to be a plot point soon...
So what, he'll be taking Didi's place in that department then? Wonder if she'll try to take advantage of the situation. Unconscious orgasm or not, she's obviously still feeling unfulfilled.
Good Lord. I'm shocked that all my years of shooting people in bunny outfits has in no way prepared me for this.
-Nostalgia Critic

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

I'd personally hope not - only because 1) she doesn't see Gary as anything more than orgasm fodder and 2) she'll likely treat him as she does all her other lovers; fake an orgasm and make him think he did good, while bemoaning silently to herself that another male has failed her (and Gary of course, would be none the wiser - unless Didi was so fed up with her lack of the big O that she threw a fit and demanded to know how he got Kiley and Yuki off so hard, but failed her so miserably).
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

the thing about gary though is that she lives with him & has to see him every day. thus she can't just discard him like she did all the others and would have to face the effects her actions have on him in a way that she has never faced before with her boyfriends.

since she was actually well established to care about him as a friend prior to the whole orgasm fixation, hurting gary would likely trigger a major turn of character development for her & may cause her to reexamine her past behavior.
Yet still, I live...

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

to clarify

Gary has not said "have not told her she is my GF" he said basically "have not said to her I love you"
ImageImage

lincoln_muadib

Post by lincoln_muadib »

Fluffy wrote:
showler wrote:
When does he say this?
That never took place (Hell, when Yuki was having Didi model for Gary - his exact thought was 'Yuki - best girlfriend ever!'

So though he never outwardly called her his girlfriend, he mentally thought her as one.
Fluffy! It did take place

http://www.ma3comic.com/strips-ma3/good ... girlfriend

- Gary's response of "I don't really know" could be applied to "I don't know if I love her" or "I don't know if she's my girlfriend".

But please don't try to counter this with quoting from the modelling scene. Since I brought that forth 7 pages ago.
lincoln_muadib wrote:Now, it is absolutely ridiculous that I find ME pointing this out, not Thor et al (seriously... you guys must be slipping), especially since I find Zii the worst character in the strip, etc...

But I HAVE to say...

Gary says he never said Yuki was his girlfriend.

Um... In the last panel of this one...

http://www.ma3comic.com/strips-ma3/extra_inspired

Just thought I'd bring this to the forum's attention...
I hated Yuki before it was cool.

It may be the Word of Mua'dib, but it's not the Word of God!

Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

Fluffy wrote:I'm gonna assume that the 'boner' in that last panel is just supposed to be the fold of his shirt/ the way he's holding his clothes(Giz has never placed any boners in the comic before - and Lord knows there's been plenty of times that such things should have been visible, and the curve looks a little awkward to be an erect penis poking through material - unless Gary is naturally crooked like that).

Still, I can see where that confusion about the visible boner would come into play (and if I'm wrong in my assumption, apologies in advance).
If that is the end of Gary's erection that would make it about a half-inch below his navel, which would place him somewhere north of the 90 percentile range on penis size. Or in other words he has massive star power. :ymdevil: :))
Don Alexander wrote:Duh. All people are homosexual. Most just don't get beyond the heterosexual experimentation phase until they die of old age.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Fluffy wrote:Also, side note to Spidrift - Gary was not shoved out on a doorstep (this would imply they were in a house), he was booted out on the threshold/at the doorway of the penthouse.
"Doorstep" is a figure of speech (which I think that someone else used first). But, whatever.
Kradeiz wrote:
Spidrift wrote:Suggesting that Gary's current state of frustration is going to be a plot point soon...
So what, he'll be taking Didi's place in that department then? Wonder if she'll try to take advantage of the situation. Unconscious orgasm or not, she's obviously still feeling unfulfilled.
Nah, different dynamic. DiDi physically can't reach orgasm (or not easily); Gary can get there all too easily, but keeps being denied the chance to complete the process. With DiDi, we have a long-term plot built round wall-punching frustration, and no clear solution; with Gary, we have a string of short-term gags and an incentive to take a single, difficult measure.
lincoln_muadib wrote:http://www.ma3comic.com/strips-ma3/good ... girlfriend

- Gary's response of "I don't really know" could be applied to "I don't know if I love her" or "I don't know if she's my girlfriend".
Clearly the former, if you read the dialogue.
---------
Spidrift