Post by MoonshadowDark »

*Looks at pancake on fork*

*Slowly continues eating*

sanzo

Re: 19-06-12 Okonomiyaki

Post by sanzo »

Mmmm, butt pancakes

Yuzu: "Ugh... I knew mentioning it around Otakuro would be a bad idea..."

Atsuro: "Otakuro!? What's with that all of a sudden...? What's wrong with being an otaku!?"

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ F*CK THIS TABLE.

LadyObvious23
BANNED

Post by LadyObvious23 »

XD Well that's gonna be some interesting tasting crepes...
Growing old is inevitable, Growing up is optional.
'As long as you cater to my every whim, fullfill my every wish, obey my every command and never argue with what I say I shall be your slave forever.'

SilentChaos87

Post by SilentChaos87 »

*Coughs awkwardly*

Well...bon appetite...
Tropemaster General
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward, Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition.
As a gamer I acknowledge and respect those who play for fun. So long as they acknowledge and respect that I also play to win.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

"I think...your issue's deeper than that". . .

Some of us think the very same way, Zii. She just needs a woman with more....experience to teach her.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

brasca

Post by brasca »

MoonshadowDark wrote:*Looks at pancake on fork*

I don't know how adventurous DiDi has been, but it's strange Yuki should have such a reaction.

If DiDi takes Zii's advice I wonder if she'll try and see Kiley or go the more professional route which would be her shrink. The latter would be most realistic, but the former has more comedy potential.

SomeCanadianWeirdo

Post by SomeCanadianWeirdo »

Okay, seriously, I jokingly speculated a couple of threads ago Yuki's mom might be a Kuonji because of the spatula, and now she's making crepes that she says are "basically okonomiyaki?" :-\ :-o

Cornwind Evil

Post by Cornwind Evil »

Well...it's not like Yuki INSERTED the spatula into anything...and Didi's probably clean enough so that whacking her bare skin shouldn't really cause anything to happen to said spatula...right?

MoonshadowDark

Post by MoonshadowDark »

brasca wrote:

I don't know how adventurous DiDi has been, but it's strange Yuki should have such a reaction.
I'd have the same face if I forgot to wash the spatula.

Salty

Post by Salty »

Considering that crepes and okonomiyaki shouldn't have anywhere near the same dough recipes, I'm betting that those are shitty crepes.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Not really. The basic okonomiyaki is a flat disk of flour batter, typically wheat or buckwheat, and then either topped or put on top of other items.

The basic recipe for the okonomiyaki and the crepe is pretty much the same as a pancake. It's mostly a difference in thickness.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Mutant for Hire

Post by Mutant for Hire »

Boy Zii keeps sounding sane and reasonable here. I wonder how long this is going to last.

tappanZ

Post by tappanZ »

MoonshadowDark wrote:
brasca wrote:

I'd have the same face if I forgot to wash the spatula.
Honestly, a hot skillet would probably sterilize it enough to remove danger. Butt...yeah. In that last panel I'm picturing Didi saying "tell me how my ass tastes".

So, Zii calmly and rationally defuses the situation and offers to mediate rather than taking advantage of it, or at least getting pictures....Did I miss Zii being replaced by a pod-person? Image

Croaxleigh

Post by Croaxleigh »

Mutant for Hire wrote:Boy Zii keeps sounding sane and reasonable here. I wonder how long this is going to last.
I just wonder how long it's going to take for Zii to get tired of it. ;)