10-01-10 Yoink!

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Re: 10-01-10 Yoink!

Post by Azrael »

Certainly not. [-( Weren't you paying attention? She's going to ass-fist him gently. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Hobbamock

Post by Hobbamock »

Azrael wrote:Certainly not. [-( Weren't you paying attention? She's going to ass-fist him gently. :p
Is there such a thing as "gently" ass-fisting?
Seems like an oxymoron

brnleague99
Location: Carrollton, Georgia (Otherwise Known As Downtown Hell)

Post by brnleague99 »

Heh. Looks like Vyndicator's about to get "vyndikated". Somewhere around the pelvis. With either a brick or a barbed wire bat. Or just pummelled by pure fists. Then again there's always the chance Zii will borrow from the mythological and drag him outside...everyone knows sunlight turns trolls to stone.

B-)
Anti-Yuki till the grave claims me...

Kid Kool (1988) for the Nintendo Entertainment System is GROSSLY underrated. Sure the concept could've been presented a little better, but it doesn't deserve the hate it gets in some circles.

zoom

Post by zoom »

....but the kid doesn't live there anymore, and Zii ends up terrorizing an innocent psychology major.

Did no one notice that in the fourth panel, Zii finally gets Gary some snatch? (sorry, I had to go there...) :p
SIG229

Ronfar

Post by Ronfar »

I'm reminded of the end of "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back" where the two of them, having just gotten a lot of money from the people making the Bluntman and Chronic movie, decide to go to all the houses of the people making fun of them on the Internet and beat the crap out of them. (The one you see appears to be a 12-year-old boy.)

Miss Vavavavoom
Location: Oz, living in the Emerald City with the Scarecrow as my sugar daddy

Post by Miss Vavavavoom »

Kiggy wrote:This will not end good....

Woohoo! First post! B-)
Of course its going to end well! Zii's just going to head over there with a whip, some hand cuffs and some yaoi----

That poor soul. He better run.
I'm Miss Sugar Pink
Liquor, liqour lips
Hit me with your sweet love, steal me with a kiss
I'm Miss Sugar Pink
Liquor, liqour lips
I'm gonna be your bubblegum bitch

Resident burlesque queen and sex kitten.
Looking for an artist for my comic! Please message me if you are interested

harvey-rrit
Location: Glorious People's Republic of California (a division of Lucasfilm Limited)

Post by harvey-rrit »

Is it just me, or does Gary have a tendency to occasionally forget who he's talking to?
What occurreth in Gomorrah, stayeth in Gomorrah.

http://harvey-rrit.livejournal.com/

SOUL SURVIVORhttp://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JBMDKCI

GODSPAWNhttp://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K2PY540

WCRI

Post by WCRI »

harvey-rrit wrote:Is it just me, or does Gary have a tendency to occasionally forget who he's talking to?
"Occasionally?" Dude, the dude's a walking 'forgot that.' Of course he'll not stop to think that "Hey... maybe Zii will just take the information on where this muncher lives and actually go there to do something to him that he won't like."
Oh, Tiff. Got a body that don't quit and a brain that won't start. By AbstractVagabond
You know, for a major magical watchamacallit-thingy as powerful as this one, it's remarkably easy to activate. Just point and click. By duneshdw

SolidG

Post by SolidG »

Ohoho, somebody gonna get his butt swooped... :)) :D

uzivatel

Post by uzivatel »

Hobbamock wrote:Is there such a thing as "gently" ass-fisting?
Seems like an oxymoron
Well, it could be worse - she did not mention a pair of pliers and a blow torch...

TakerFoxx

Post by TakerFoxx »

zoom wrote:....but the kid doesn't live there anymore, and Zii ends up terrorizing an innocent psychology major.

Did no one notice that in the fourth panel, Zii finally gets Gary some snatch? (sorry, I had to go there...) :p
Wah-wah-wah-wahhhhhhh...
Start running.

Please?

harvey-rrit
Location: Glorious People's Republic of California (a division of Lucasfilm Limited)

Post by harvey-rrit »

brnleague99 wrote:Heh. Looks like Vyndicator's about to get "vyndikated". Somewhere around the pelvis. With either a brick or a barbed wire bat. Or just pummelled by pure fists. Then again there's always the chance Zii will borrow from the mythological and drag him outside...everyone knows sunlight turns trolls to stone.

B-)
They're also supposed to be killed by flame, but if it works it has so far escaped my notice. :-w
What occurreth in Gomorrah, stayeth in Gomorrah.

http://harvey-rrit.livejournal.com/

SOUL SURVIVORhttp://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JBMDKCI

GODSPAWNhttp://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K2PY540

TakerFoxx

Post by TakerFoxx »

They have since evolved a resistance to flame, to the extent that it now provides them with nourishment.
Start running.

Please?

bugstomper

Post by bugstomper »

Pinekone wrote:I still believe its Jung, or atleast one of those geeks that never leave the comic book store.
It can't be Jung, because Gary knows Vyndicator's real name. It could be someone that Zii sees at the comic book store, or more likely someone who sees her there even if she doesn't pay enough attention to remember him. But I think the fact that he lives in DiDi's home town is too big of a Chekhov's Gun for it not to figure in the plot to come. Her brother? One of her old boyfriend's?

RoninAngel

Post by RoninAngel »

I have feeling this Vindicator is not long for the world. Or at least about to board the Zii-train to wedgie town.
Gary, you must learn, not everyone follows the same moral code you do, and when presented with temptation, Zii will smack a bitch.
"LIFE is dangerous, Sandi! EMBRACE LIFE!"
Faith Abbot, to Sandi on Magic Chicks.