15-05-12 Never hurts to help

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Storm-forge mystique

Re: 15-05-12 Never hurts to help

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

brnleague99 wrote:Dood! I just discovered PROOF that it's not a con!

Look at Amber in the second panel...she's naked behind that door. See her bare boob hanging out? They did "play around."

:D
Um... no? She's naked because she knows it'll tweak Dillon more if they're both naked. Plus, how is that at all an argument against it being a con? Why wouldn't she be naked if her story would likely leave her naked?

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Exactly! How is Amber going to convince Dillon she was eating Chanelle out if both aren't naked?

All part of the ploy (or, was it? Maybe they actually were - as they seem pretty cozy with each other and Chanelle seems to ahve been there before, as she and Dillon are on friendly terms).
wiseguy wrote:3somes, besides the MFM or the FMF difference can also be with the 2 men or 2 women concentrating on the other gender person, (basically Heterosexual in nature) Or it can be a Everybody with Everybody, where the 2 Men in the MFM group or the 2 female in the FMF group are Bisexual and will also interact, it won't be just opposite genders

this is without entering someone like Senna or a hermaphrodite
Let's not forget that threesomes can also include three of the same sex.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

In the olden days, anything involving more than two people was considered an "orgy." :D

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

I thought orgies included any number over 5?

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

He said in the olden days.
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

brnleague99
Location: Carrollton, Georgia (Otherwise Known As Downtown Hell)

Post by brnleague99 »

Fluffy wrote:Exactly! How is Amber going to convince Dillon she was eating Chanelle out if both aren't naked?
Actually, guy...a girl doesn't have to be naked, or even topless to eat another girl's pussy.

:p
Anti-Yuki till the grave claims me...

Kid Kool (1988) for the Nintendo Entertainment System is GROSSLY underrated. Sure the concept could've been presented a little better, but it doesn't deserve the hate it gets in some circles.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Of course not (d-uh) - but how convinced would he be with their ruse if either one was fully dressed?

And, for the record - I'm a girl, not a guy.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

@Opus: Thanks for that info, I was not aware of that. I thought the letters were commutative...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

mortaug
BANNED

Post by mortaug »

Fluffy wrote:
mortaug wrote:
Fluffy wrote:We're not talking about my opinion here (I don't believe in Poly relationships, but don't condone those who practice it), or Amber's (as we know full well she's fine with it) - but what about what Gary wants? Would *he* want to be shared with others/share Amber with others?
I think you meant to say you don't condemn those who practice it. But you did as you said it disgusted you.
My choice of word (using condone instead of condemn) was already pointed out - you really should look at other replies before responding.
I got ninja'd! Thats what happens when you post at work. I started that post at like 3:15, got busy and didnt finish it til almost 4. Sorry you got double whacked about word choice. :D
Who has possessed genitals? Did I miss a strip?

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Amber has a fascinating sense of morality. A complete psychopath would simply go off and seduce Gary, maybe just trying to keep the fact secret from Dillon if she wanted to avoid tiresome tantrums that would make their apartment less comfortable. Conversely, someone who really worried about Dillon's feelings wouldn't even consider the idea without first having a long and difficult talk with him about the nature of his relationship with Gary. Amber, however, simply resorts to this stunning ... errm ... cunning stunt, to maintain plausible deniability.

I'm not sure that it's really morality at all. It's an advanced form of etiquette. Or, as Terry Pratchett notes somewhere - people who have no actual morals often have very high standards.

Anyway, the important bit: A first prediction for #750! Hmmm...

Panel 1: Gary emerges from a room yelling to Amber for help. "You know about medicine!" "Uh, my parents are doctors..." "That's a start!"

Panel 2: Amber enters the room. We see a very pregnant Sandra on a bed, knees apart, looking worried. "My waters just broke!" she yells.

Panel 3: Amber is holding a bundle as Gary looks worried. "He's perfect" Amber is saying.

Panel 4: In the middle, we see the infant; on either side of it, Senna and Dillon are face to face, both yelling "It's mine I tell you!" The infant,
incidentally, has freckles, and also long blond hair and a cute little pair of sunglasses.

There. I think that's highly likely.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Stonefoot

Post by Stonefoot »

I agree. Completely believable. But Erik?! Ohhhh, my!

Was he cheating on Zii? Did they break up? I prefer door 3: They decided that for their relationship to last, it had to be open. So they can date other people occasionally, as long as they don't hide anything.
Or door 4 (I know, there were only three doors.): Erik has an identical twin brother, Derik, who is a cross dresser (though hetero) and when Derik is dressed as a woman he goes by 'Erika'. So Erika is the baby's father. :ymdevil:

Also - little known fact - most smart babies are born with sunglasses. After all, it's bright out here!

However... (I can't help hearing that as spoken by the narrator of 'Kare Kano'.) This can't possibly happen in strip #750, because that would require 9 months strip time passing in only 12 months of our time. If it's an end-of-chapter strip (and it really does sound like one), I'd guess 1200, or maybe 1050.

- And for all those who were a bit squicked out about Erik kissing his sister on the mouth, you can relax, he didn't, that was his brother.
A child of 5 could understand this. Fetch me a child of 5.
If you can get to 50 without growing up, you don't have to.
There are very few personal problems which can't be solved by a suitable application of high explosives.

ShadowofU

Post by ShadowofU »

No...NO! Dillon YOU FOOL! LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE NOW. D:< This is bad. I really hope Dillon gets to Gary before they do because those chicks seem like they will stop at nothing. But of course they may have to battle DiDi and Yuki first. X3