Discuss Ma3 here!
Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3854
- Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 3:32 am
Super Kami Guru
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:11 am
Oh dear, is there nothing Dillon cannot screw up?
I may have Alzheimer's, but at least I don't have Alzheimers!
- Posts: 367
- Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 3:48 am
"This is a sex farce, people. There's going to be a certain-amount of bed-hopping going on. If that really disturbs anyone, then my advice to them is to stick to Family Circle and Garfield." - Oarboar
- Posts: 396
- Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:28 am
Ooh Amber, I have to admire your clever tactic to avoid feeling guilty, and nice to see some Chanelle fan service, though I do wish the angle was a bit more, 'forward', shall we say?
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:06 am
- Location: Huntington, NY
Well played, ladies, well played.
I'm Irish, and I just wanted my sig to have this shamrock smiley in it.
- Posts: 4288
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:26 am
- Location: Humble hewn-from-a-small-cliff living quarters deep in Mink Hollow
- Posts: 105
- Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:38 am
"Shit just got real." - Simon Pegg as Nicholas Angel
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:12 pm
There's a Jurassic Park joke there but I'm too original to say it.
- Posts: 2258
- Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:34 pm
Dillon may never know why he'd been thought to know what he doesn't.
I SO cannot wait to see how this is mirrored.
- Posts: 118
- Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:30 pm
Well, let the speculation about #750 begin.
In any case, it looks like Gary's going to be offered the threesome of his dreams.
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:21 pm
Amber, you dirty, cheating, underhanded... wonderfully devious woman. That was gloriously inglorious, you bastard. XD
LOL, gaaaah, all I can think of is how much Dillion is going, "wait, Wha-?! ... At what point in this conversation, did I lose control..?" -pats- you poor, poor, pathetic little man. I pity you.
SOMANYMOVIEQUOTESINONEPOST. ORREFERANCES. XDD
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:02 pm
I read this at first and didn't think anything of it. Then I realized what I'd just read.
- Posts: 3348
- Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 6:05 pm
And to think we were gonna have a break after #600!
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:09 pm
That's one way to ask permission...
- Posts: 121
- Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:56 am
That was awesome! *clap* *clap* *clapclapclap*