03-07-10 I'll be good.

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

WCRI

Re: 03-07-10 I'll be good.

Post by WCRI »

I won't deny you the gripe of inconvenience, though I'd have use a rather trite meme as a reminder, "size matters." Yeah, D's and DD's are uncommon sizes, anything larger is just considered not real in the clothing industry. Basically, the upper sizes are like pants for big and/or tall people. Not going to find ones that fit in the general clothing stores, and most so called specialty stores will more than likely only carry one or the other. If you're lucky you might find a site that you can order special sizes from without costing an arm and a leg.

Never looked for woman's apparel at kingsize(.com) but as an example, I've found some decent prices for the size jeans, and coats, that I wear. The shoes are still pricey, and usually I can wear the larger socks out of department stores so.

And I've gotten off track, sorry.

Also, I'd dare say that by the time I post this message someone else will have mentioned something about the tight shirts and swim suits being part of all of the fun, and if they haven't... well, even if I'm not that cruel I just did, so no one else has to make fun of Vava.
Oh, Tiff. Got a body that don't quit and a brain that won't start. By AbstractVagabond
You know, for a major magical watchamacallit-thingy as powerful as this one, it's remarkably easy to activate. Just point and click. By duneshdw

Bobolink

Post by Bobolink »

Miss Vavavavoom wrote:And we now know why she was banned.
Yes, but it was one of the greatest insults ever!

MerchManDan
Nerd-At-Large (Mostly Harmless)

Post by MerchManDan »

Miss Vavavavoom wrote:But boobs aren't all that fun!
:-\ ....I recognize the words, but that phrase doesn't make any sense.

;)
Operator of The Penultimate Darkness Pit: Gift Store of the Cavey Cave of Elderly Elders
Exclusive and Singular Seller of The OmniFork!
Fen wrote:Because sometimes one cult is not enough.
Another helpful emoticon: Image Courtesy of yiraheerai