18-10-08 pffffft

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Scaramouche

Re: 18-10-08 pffffft

Post by Scaramouche »

stephaielikes wrote: That's a really insightful view; I hope you're okay now, and it sounds like you were doing plenty of amazing things while women were on the sidelines.
No, I was mostly a hermit. Went back to my family's farm, worked for my dad, and did some community college courses. About my only social activity was joining a local club for playing Dungeons & Dragons and similar games, where everyone was a massive geek. But as a club of social outcasts, they were quite accepting of me, and did help me crawl out of the hermit shell I'd gotten into.

However, since getting the last operation, I've travelled overseas, completed university (graduated May 2008), had one girlfriend, lived briefly with a dominatrix (although only as a friend), and lived for a time in a groovy beach house. And I've just been hired by the world's biggest computer company, so I'll be moving to an apartment in the city within the next month or so.
Moving on to new lurking grounds. Have fun, folks.

stephaielikes

Post by stephaielikes »

Scaramouche wrote:
stephaielikes wrote: That's a really insightful view; I hope you're okay now, and it sounds like you were doing plenty of amazing things while women were on the sidelines.
No, I was mostly a hermit. Went back to my family's farm, worked for my dad, and did some community college courses. About my only social activity was joining a local club for playing Dungeons & Dragons and similar games, where everyone was a massive geek. But as a club of social outcasts, they were quite accepting of me, and did help me crawl out of the hermit shell I'd gotten into.

However, since getting the last operation, I've travelled overseas, completed university (graduated May 2008), had one girlfriend, lived briefly with a dominatrix (although only as a friend), and lived for a time in a groovy beach house. And I've just been hired by the world's biggest computer company, so I'll be moving to an apartment in the city within the next month or so.
I think keeping going and managing to advance yourself by any amount is pretty awesome, though.
Hops things are going good. :)
'Did you just squeeze my butt?'
'You must not know fear. Fear is the butt-killer.'
'...was that... Doom?'

oni
BANNED

Post by oni »

You people are really beginning to get overboard with these double and triple post; Stay on topic in here...wtf? N00bies don't copy us and start spamming, not cool!