18-10-08 pffffft

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Re: 18-10-08 pffffft

Post by midgetshrimp »

MerchManDan wrote:
Don Alexander wrote: Me? I don't have a strong moral core either. But I'm never getting groped. :cry: Guess I'm downright repulsive and smelly. :roll:
ME TOO!! Or, "Me either!!" I'm unsure of the proper grammer here. :|

Also, props to MidgetShrimp for using his immaturity to defuse my immaturity. But I'm still very very very very very very very very very jealous because he has women throwing themselves at him, while I do not. :(
Only because I can catch them. Played baseball for about 10 years. 8-)

@oni Like I said, strong moral core. And like I said a little while before that, most of the time doing the right thing sucks. She's neither repulsive nor smelly, but mental stability also isn't one of her more robust attributes. That and she's not single. And yea, I might be a stubborn and tough little bastard, but her boyfriend is a powerlifter. Not a bad guy, but I really don't want to piss him off. You understand.
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

midgetshrimp wrote:@oni Like I said, strong moral core. And like I said a little while before that, most of the time doing the right thing sucks.
Midgetshrimp, you need a little bondage angel!!! :lol:
midgetshrimp wrote:She's neither repulsive nor smelly, but mental stability also isn't one of her more robust attributes.
This brings me to the topic that most girls I got to know better (and especially those I became interested in) were all kind of... mentally unstable... Not that I'm dissing them, I've gotten to know some wonderful, complex ladies, but underneath, there was almost always chaotic turmoil...
midgetshrimp wrote:That and she's not single. And yea, I might be a stubborn and tough little bastard, but her boyfriend is a powerlifter. Not a bad guy, but I really don't want to piss him off. You understand.[/color]
It's a cruel world. She gropes you, but if you reciprocate, you're the one who gets beaten up...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Don Alexander wrote:
midgetshrimp wrote:@oni Like I said, strong moral core. And like I said a little while before that, most of the time doing the right thing sucks.
1.Midgetshrimp, you need a little bondage angel!!! :lol:
midgetshrimp wrote:She's neither repulsive nor smelly, but mental stability also isn't one of her more robust attributes.
2.This brings me to the topic that most girls I got to know better (and especially those I became interested in) were all kind of... mentally unstable... Not that I'm dissing them, I've gotten to know some wonderful, complex ladies, but underneath, there was almost always chaotic turmoil...
midgetshrimp wrote:That and she's not single. And yea, I might be a stubborn and tough little bastard, but her boyfriend is a powerlifter. Not a bad guy, but I really don't want to piss him off. You understand.[/color]
3.It's a cruel world. She gropes you, but if you reciprocate, you're the one who gets beaten up...
1. I have a bondage angel. But it got overexcited and some how tied itself up, gagging itself in the process. So I don't hear much from that side, just the occasional emphatic "Mmmph!"

2. I don't even know her that well. It's the general consensus throughout my clique that she's not, um, safe is the best way to put it I guess.

3. Yea, it doesn't bother me all that much. Like I said, he's not a bad guy, and even if he wasn't in the picture I wouldn't go through with anything with her. See 2.
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

midgetshrimp wrote:1. I have a bondage angel. But it got overexcited and some how tied itself up, gagging itself in the process. So I don't hear much from that side, just the occasional emphatic "Mmmph!"
Um... In that case, whenceforth the strong moral fibre, if your little angel is totally tied up?? In that case, the little pitchfork demon should be ruling you. :P
Last edited by Don Alexander on Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

oni
BANNED

Post by oni »

Don Alexander wrote:
midgetshrimp wrote:1. I have a bondage angel. But it got overexcited and some how tied itself up, gagging itself in the process. So I don't hear much from that side, just the occasional emphatic "Mmmph!"

Um... In that case, whenceforth the strong moral fibre, if your little angel is totally tied up?? In that case, the little pitchfork demon should be ruling you. :P

Quit thread jacking, brah! :evil:

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

Don Alexander wrote:
Did someone say bondage angel? :D
Further affiant sayeth not.

Yen sid

Post by Yen sid »

Pneumonica wrote:
Don Alexander wrote:
Did someone say bondage angel? :D
I need an bondage angel, all I got is two angels who beat the crap out of the devil one.
"Curse you, Teen Titans!" Impulse/Bart Allen

Retiarius

Post by Retiarius »

Any devils or angels of mine, bondage or otherwise, were obliterated by orbital artillery long ago. Now I have the ghosts of Murphy and Finagle. Against those two, devils, angels and other miscellaneous extraplanar critters strive in vain. :ugeek:
I think outside the tesseract.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Retiarius wrote:Any devils or angels of mine, bondage or otherwise, were obliterated by orbital artillery long ago.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is now my most favorite Ma3 board quote EVER!!!

What system did they use?? Relativistic kill vehicles? FOBS??? Kinetic lances??
Retiarius wrote:Now I have the ghosts of Murphy and Finagle. Against those two, devils, angels and other miscellaneous extraplanar critters strive in vain. :ugeek:
So... you a Belter? ;)
ImageImage

Retiarius

Post by Retiarius »

Don Alexander wrote:
Retiarius wrote:Any devils or angels of mine, bondage or otherwise, were obliterated by orbital artillery long ago.
What system did they use?? Relativistic kill vehicles? FOBS??? Kinetic lances??
A modified Thor system. 4.9 km/sec is overkill as it is; fractional-c strikes are a little tough on the planet. ("Mmmm…donut—wait, that was Earth!")
Don Alexander wrote:
Retiarius wrote:Now I have the ghosts of Murphy and Finagle. Against those two, devils, angels and other miscellaneous extraplanar critters strive in vain. :ugeek:
So... you a Belter? ;)
I look more like a Jinxian without nearly so much muscle, I'm afraid.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Retiarius wrote:A modified Thor system. 4.9 km/sec is overkill as it is;
Oooooohhh, he's going to hate me, the upstart, soooo much.

Make that either 7.9 km/s or 4.9 miles/s... ;)
Retiarius wrote: fractional-c strikes are a little tough on the planet. ("Mmmm…donut—wait, that was Earth!")
Don't worry overmuch, gravitational binding energy is one fat mother to overcome. You can fire a neutron star through a planet, especially at high velocity, and the planet will pretty much remain intact (the the surface of course will be totally, genocidally sterilized).
Retiarius wrote:I look more like a Jinxian without nearly so much muscle, I'm afraid.
Well, if it's only that... As long as you don't start to resemble a Frumious Bandersnatch or a Sessile Grog... :D

Edit: Damn typos...
Last edited by Don Alexander on Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Retiarius

Post by Retiarius »

Yeah, I screwed up the units. It DID sound slow to me at the time but I couldn't figure out why.

The “donut” reference, of course, was hyperbolic. :P

By the way, as long as the nits are being picked, it’s Frumious Bandersnatch. :ugeek:

Scaramouche

Post by Scaramouche »

ama3fan wrote:
Gil Hamilton wrote:
Besides, you don't survive to the 30s as a virgin unless you're completely devoid of any balls, charisma and initiative.
Untrue. I've served in the military, and I was good at what I did. I consider myself to have balls. Initiative? Well, I believe I've got it, as demonstrated by many other things I've done in my life, which I won't go into here. Charisma is debatable, I guess, in my case. :P

Anyway, while in the military I was injured. Got my face messed up. I spent the next decade getting a series of painful operations to get it fixed. So basically throughout my twenties I was lucky if a woman even looked my way.

Sucky as it is, sometimes people just get screwed over by unfortunate crap, and it has nothing to do with their balls, initiative, or charisma. In the comic, it has now been revealed, Gary was raised in a sterile jar, and that does happen now and then. I knew a dude who was raised by fundamentalist Christians, and his common reaction to intimate relations with women was a panic attack.
Moving on to new lurking grounds. Have fun, folks.

stephaielikes

Post by stephaielikes »

Gary is adorable; he seems completely bamboozled by assertiveness, be it from a male or female. I think he finds his wants (including those of the platonic kinds) really at odds with his need to please others.
Also, G, your art is stunning! Having read P&A for years, I suddenly stopped the other day and went 'woah, WAIT- she got REALLY AWESOME'.
'Did you just squeeze my butt?'
'You must not know fear. Fear is the butt-killer.'
'...was that... Doom?'

stephaielikes

Post by stephaielikes »

Scaramouche wrote:
ama3fan wrote:
Gil Hamilton wrote:
Besides, you don't survive to the 30s as a virgin unless you're completely devoid of any balls, charisma and initiative.
Untrue. I've served in the military, and I was good at what I did. I consider myself to have balls. Initiative? Well, I believe I've got it, as demonstrated by many other things I've done in my life, which I won't go into here. Charisma is debatable, I guess, in my case. :P

Anyway, while in the military I was injured. Got my face messed up. I spent the next decade getting a series of painful operations to get it fixed. So basically throughout my twenties I was lucky if a woman even looked my way.

Sucky as it is, sometimes people just get screwed over by unfortunate crap, and it has nothing to do with their balls, initiative, or charisma. In the comic, it has now been revealed, Gary was raised in a sterile jar, and that does happen now and then. I knew a dude who was raised by fundamentalist Christians, and his common reaction to intimate relations with women was a panic attack.

That's a really insightful view; I hope you're okay now, and it sounds like you were doing plenty of amazing things while women were on the sidelines.
'Did you just squeeze my butt?'
'You must not know fear. Fear is the butt-killer.'
'...was that... Doom?'