16-10-08 Tim Hortons

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Gammasite

Re: 16-10-08 Tim Hortons

Post by Gammasite »

Bear wrote:I'd kinda think the opposite to this at the moment given that the last DiDi saw of Gary and Zii that day before she came home was Gary 'bullying' Zii with Dillion. I'd not try and set anyone up with someone else that I thought would be mean towards them.
Running with this current conspiracy theory, I'd say she took Zii's side earlier to put a quick end to their "beating around the bush," so to speak (Innuendo absolutely intended). This would be when she started plotting to hook them up.

ShadowRaven

Post by ShadowRaven »

DiDi Amazon matchmaker, mistress of SnooSnoo, queen of the giant jubblies, and holder of the unholy handgrenade of Och

badkittyamy
Amalgamation of Monstrous Beings

Post by badkittyamy »

1. zii with her hair down is hot
2. I want zii as my girlfriend she's hot all the time.

-girl crushes on zii-

Might get around to doing some fan art AFTER this quarter is over, animation portfolio is kicking my butt

Photuris

Post by Photuris »

SaBomJon wrote: I'm also hoping that this will bond Gary and Zii a bit more so that Zii can discover more of Gary's hidden better qualities..who knows, this may lead to more of the actual "Menage a Trois" intoned by the title of the strip.
Menagé can also mean chores. So it could be sexually or, "Chores for three"

Gammasite

Post by Gammasite »

Amen, Shadowraven. Amen. Oh, and don't forget DDR Demon.

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

midgetshrimp wrote:
Pneumonica wrote:I can't speak. My favorite chocolate drink is Spicy Maya by Chuao... dark chocolate, Pasila chilli, cayenne pepper, cinnamon... yeah, I'm not exactly the foe of bitter drinks. :)
That's not bitter, that's spicy. There's a big difference.
Trust me, dark chocolate and cayenne is bitter. That's not all it tastes, but it's bitter.
SaBomJon wrote:Here's hoping Zii can coerce Gary into discovering the joy of Java! It only takes a few cups "doctored up" with cream and sugar to get one hooked. That's how it happened to me way back in college.

I'm also hoping that this will bond Gary and Zii a bit more so that Zii can discover more of Gary's hidden better qualities..who knows, this may lead to more of the actual "Menage a Trois" intoned by the title of the strip.
Firstly, that's actually how I got OFF coffee. Cram week at the UT and then I couldn't sleep through finals week. After two and a half years of that, my pancreas gave out and I became a type 1 diabetic (actually, that's not how you become diabetic, but it's a funny story nonetheless).

Secondly, it's "Menage a THREE". Can't you read? :P
Further affiant sayeth not.

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Ohh, dark chocolate. Blech, can't stand the stuff.
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

MerchManDan
Nerd-At-Large (Mostly Harmless)

Post by MerchManDan »

Gary wrote:Actually, I hate coffee.
:o A nerd that hates coffee?? I don't know who you are anymore, Gary.
midgetshrimp wrote:Ohh, dark chocolate. Blech, can't stand the stuff.
:shock: I don't know who you are anymore, MidgetShrimp.
Operator of The Penultimate Darkness Pit: Gift Store of the Cavey Cave of Elderly Elders
Exclusive and Singular Seller of The OmniFork!
Fen wrote:Because sometimes one cult is not enough.
Another helpful emoticon: Image Courtesy of yiraheerai

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

MerchManDan wrote:
Gary wrote:Actually, I hate coffee.
:o A nerd that hates coffee?? I don't know who you are anymore, Gary.
midgetshrimp wrote:Ohh, dark chocolate. Blech, can't stand the stuff.
:shock: I don't know who you are anymore, MidgetShrimp.
I'm not even a real midget. Muahahahaha

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Actually, most of the 'nerds' I know prefer tea..... But not liking Dark Chocolate? BLASPHEMER!!! *breaks out the burning pitchforks*

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

Bear wrote:Actually, most of the 'nerds' I know prefer tea..... But not liking Dark Chocolate? BLASPHEMER!!! *breaks out the burning pitchforks*
I hate to break the news, but aside from the Chuao Spicy Maya I've always hated dark chocolate (the spices give it a nice flavor, however). And I hate coffee. I do drink black tea, but only for health reasons (like if I've had a string of migranes). And I'm a geek. What can I say, I'm a deviant among freaks! :lol:

Pfhreak

Post by Pfhreak »

Teacher2B wrote:I only sweeten it when it's white coffee (is it the right word?).
You mean coffee with milk?
The wall of separation between church and state is a good start, but let's put in a minefield, too.

Pfhreak

Post by Pfhreak »

Teacher2B wrote:Yes. I've just checked in my beloved dictionary and it says that it's the British way to say coffee with milk. As I was taught RP English (in other words, BBC English), I tend to use that vocabulary, pronunciation and spelling.
Sorry, I wasn't clear. I blame my wife, who was trying to hustle me out the door to go visit her parents for Mother's Day.

I should have asked if you meant "cafe cortado" or "cafe con leche"? "Cafe con leche" is "latte", at least for Americans.
The wall of separation between church and state is a good start, but let's put in a minefield, too.

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Teacher2B wrote: Oh, no. You were very clear; I understood you question perfectly. I wasn't offended or anything; I was only trying to explain why I used that phrase. And yes, I meant "cafe con leche".
I hadn't thought of using the word "latte". In fact, I know the word, as McDonald's sells Latte and Capuccino, apart from simple black coffee. There's also the McCafe, where there is more variety...and it's far more expensive, of course.
In the end, you always pay more for going to McDonalds.

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

Teacher2B wrote: Yes. But if you want to buy your coffee to drink it in another place (I don't want to think of a proper word; 6:40 am is too early to think), McDonald's is one of the few options you have. Black coffee is not a problem and quite right in price, but I don't trust the latte anymore. Last time I bought one the milk was bad and it was awful; they changed it but I'm avoiding it.
Frankly, you get better coffee at donut places. Although I don't know if you have Shipley Donuts there. Shipley makes the best donuts, and I'm not just saying that because I'm from Houston.