22-06-10 foreverrrrrrrrrr...

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

WCRI

Re: 22-06-10 foreverrrrrrrrrr...

Post by WCRI »

BobDole wrote:Completely different species unless Zii is saying she's got about as much will power as a 30 year old virgin.
Now that might be a assured possibility. Considering what we've seen of her habits to date. Though, in defense of 30 year old virgins, I would like to take a moment and say not all [30 yr. old virgin] males are made equal. I mean, I would hope that I could hold out from an assault like that one as well as I think I could. Which is to say, I'd probably be giggling to much from it tickling than getting aroused by some petite sex pot that doesn't know the meaning of the word "no" when it comes to sex and sexual things. What? So I'm easily ticklish, is that a crime?
Oh, Tiff. Got a body that don't quit and a brain that won't start. By AbstractVagabond
You know, for a major magical watchamacallit-thingy as powerful as this one, it's remarkably easy to activate. Just point and click. By duneshdw

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

To be honest, at my age, if that same petite sexpot tickled my ear with her tongue, it would only remind me that I have to trim my ear hairs again. :)
Last edited by Milnoc on Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Panchocheesecake

Post by Panchocheesecake »

Yeah I would totally know all of that. B-)
:-s
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff
http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/

I do not like to eat waffles, so here's my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KristopherStoltz

Do you have a high level of confusion? I do, so here's my tumblr.
http://panchocheesecake.tumblr.com/

David Johnston

Post by David Johnston »

BobDole wrote:I still find Zii's methods highly questionable. Using Gary as the test subject to "prove her point" is like an MMA fighter grappling a couch potato and saying "Okay, now let's see YOU break free!"

Completely different species unless Zii is saying she's got about as much will power as a 30 year old virgin.
Hah. What makes you think she has that much willpower?

BobDole

Post by BobDole »

David Johnston wrote:
BobDole wrote:I still find Zii's methods highly questionable. Using Gary as the test subject to "prove her point" is like an MMA fighter grappling a couch potato and saying "Okay, now let's see YOU break free!"

Completely different species unless Zii is saying she's got about as much will power as a 30 year old virgin.
That's the thing - if that's her point, she's not exactly someone that's worth learning from. If that's not her point, she's using unfair tactics to excuse her bad behavior.

Weltall84

Post by Weltall84 »

K.Kuranes wrote:
blablabla wrote:
Aquila89 wrote:I think this is an improvement for Gary. He didn't faint or had a nosebleed. ....
I think it is just an inconsistency of the story telling on top of it being a really bad cliché.
Considering how mad he was up until his earlobe was assulted it makes sense. It would have been bad cliché if Giz and Dave had pulled out the nose bleed yet again this time. Instead the story progresses.
Story progression would be Gary's anger resuming and Gary being allowed to explain even if his chances were slim to zero with Yuki, Zii still pulled a "bad friend" move by giving in and "polishing the pearl", despite ya'know Yuki was Gary's date. Yes Yuki jumped at Zii, but in Zii's position I'd have refused because in accepting I'd be kicking my pal in the balls. Zii promised Gary she'd help him get laid, instead she depressed and ripped away some of the self-esteem he started growing.

Plus I stand by my arguement that Zii always had the option to refuse Yuki, and her excuse about Yuki attacking "her spots" is BS because if you're revolted that much by someone your brain can overcome the body's reaction to stimulus. My conclusion is Zii is such a sex addict, which if she clinically is so, then her ability to say "no" would be pulled into question and even then being a sex addict of that calibur is still no excuse as it means you have a problem.

Weltall84

Post by Weltall84 »

BobDole wrote:
David Johnston wrote:

That's the thing - if that's her point, she's not exactly someone that's worth learning from. If that's not her point, she's using unfair tactics to excuse her bad behavior.
Exactly, so far Zii truely has no leg to stand in this arguement and I pray the author doesn't let Zii skim out of having to own up she wronged Gary. No matter how you slice it, Zii is the uber-experienced sexpot, Gary is not, so he can be excused for low-tolerance and prone to premature ejaculations.

I think if Zii was being nibbled on by someone utterly disgusting, and it was the same spot, and same technique as Yuki used, I'm sure she'd magically be able to say "no" and follow up with a punch and/or nutshot if applicable.

IvanGroznyIV

Post by IvanGroznyIV »

Another vote here for really hoping Gary doesn't let up on Zii just because of her ear nibbling. It's a cheap shot and irrelevant to the point. What Zii did to Gary was truly awful behavior for a 'friend', no matter the excuses, and if Gary has any spine at all he'll remember that fact and stand his ground.
Last edited by IvanGroznyIV on Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fen
Chaotic Neutral

Post by Fen »

Totally unrelated, but I did make someone cream themselves just from earnibbling. Not a virgin. I was amazed by it because he came faster from that than from any actual sex acts. Some people are just veeeery sensible in that area.
One day I'm gonna lose the war.

IS_Wolf

Post by IS_Wolf »

Weltall84 wrote:
Plus I stand by my arguement that Zii always had the option to refuse Yuki, and her excuse about Yuki attacking "her spots" is BS because if you're revolted that much by someone your brain can overcome the body's reaction to stimulus.
Not completely true actually, the number of people capable of overruling such a reaction are a very small minority. It's one of the problems for rape victims, when their body has responded to their rapist*. The whole shame thing of: I must've wanted it, else it wouldn't have felt good, but I hated it so what type of pervert am I, yada yada yada.

*: Most rapists just do it to show that they have power over their victim, but there is a small segment that also likes to further humiliate their prey, and they're the ones who also aim at the erogenous zones, just to add to the horror that they're inflicting.

David Johnston

Post by David Johnston »

BobDole wrote:
That's the thing - if that's her point, she's not exactly someone that's worth learning from.
Only true if you are trying to learn self-discipline, maturity or ethics. But those aren't what he wants.

David Johnston

Post by David Johnston »

Weltall84 wrote:
Exactly, so far Zii truely has no leg to stand in this arguement and I pray the author doesn't let Zii skim out of having to own up she wronged Gary.
Zii has wronged Gary many times. However, I can't think of a way she wronged Gary on this occasion. The best he could hope for from that night was to not get kicked in the balls so he was ahead of the game.

WCRI

Post by WCRI »

Fen wrote:Totally unrelated, but I did make someone cream themselves just from earnibbling. Not a virgin. I was amazed by it because he came faster from that than from any actual sex acts. Some people are just veeeery sensible in that area.
Err... I think you mean sensitive.
Oh, Tiff. Got a body that don't quit and a brain that won't start. By AbstractVagabond
You know, for a major magical watchamacallit-thingy as powerful as this one, it's remarkably easy to activate. Just point and click. By duneshdw

Panchocheesecake

Post by Panchocheesecake »

IS_Wolf wrote: It's one of the problems for rape victims, when their body has responded to their rapist*. The whole shame thing of: I must've wanted it, else it wouldn't have felt good, but I hated it so what type of pervert am I, yada yada yada.

*: Most rapists just do it to show that they have power over their victim, but there is a small segment that also likes to further humiliate their prey, and they're the ones who also aim at the erogenous zones, just to add to the horror that they're inflicting.
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff
http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/

I do not like to eat waffles, so here's my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KristopherStoltz

Do you have a high level of confusion? I do, so here's my tumblr.
http://panchocheesecake.tumblr.com/

K.Kuranes

Post by K.Kuranes »

Weltall84 wrote:
K.Kuranes wrote:
blablabla wrote:Aquila89 wrote:
I think this is an improvement for Gary. He didn't faint or had a nosebleed. ....

I think it is just an inconsistency of the story telling on top of it being a really bad cliché.
Considering how mad he was up until his earlobe was assulted it makes sense. It would have been bad cliché if Giz and Dave had pulled out the nose bleed yet again this time. Instead the story progresses.
Story progression would be Gary's anger resuming and Gary being allowed to explain even if his chances were slim to zero with Yuki, Zii still pulled a "bad friend" move by giving in and "polishing the pearl", despite ya'know Yuki was Gary's date.
The point of these last posts though was whether or not the authors should have had Gary freak out again when having intimate contact with a conscious female.
In a dream it was also that he came by his name of Kuranes, for when awake he was called by another name.