Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Giz
Site Admin

14-10-08 Bébéééééé!

Post by Giz »

Gil Hamilton

Re: 14-10-08 Bébéééééé!

Post by Gil Hamilton »

What did I tell you? And so Erik dies by crushed pelvis... due to Amazonian snoo-snoo.

dianekikiula

Post by dianekikiula »

There be sex in today's strip. :shock:

Tsunami

Post by Tsunami »

Mmmm, snoo snoo :D

brnleague99
Location: Carrollton, Georgia (Otherwise Known As Downtown Hell)

Post by brnleague99 »

Gil Hamilton wrote:What did I tell you? And so Erik dies by crushed pelvis... due to Amazonian snoo-snoo.
I never thought I'd die this way, but I really really hoped. :D

I have to hand it to Giz though. She's made a character (Erik) more hated than Hitler in just TWO appearances. Well done, Giz!
Anti-Yuki till the grave claims me...

Kid Kool (1988) for the Nintendo Entertainment System is GROSSLY underrated. Sure the concept could've been presented a little better, but it doesn't deserve the hate it gets in some circles.

SniperCT

Post by SniperCT »

...Is Zii crying? I can't quite tell, but there are these little things at the corner of her eyes that might be tears. Maybe she -really- had a thing for Didi and was just really good at hiding it?

(Could also be slight jealousy, in that 'damn it, they ALWAYS go for the big tits I HATE MY BODY' sorta way, too)

Or really needs to get laid :D

The other one though, he just looks ...well confused at first, then determined in that last panel.

Maybe he'll buck up and go pounce Zii!

Ailith
Mistress of Minor Inconvenience

Post by Ailith »

Yowza! We got to see some DiDi bush in this one, lol.

Figures she would be on top considering she carried whats his face inside :lol:
I'm just a person trapped inside a woman's body.

polarbear925

Post by polarbear925 »

Damn...did I call that one on the money or what?

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=122#p4021

Pardon me while I go buy myself a beer for that...Image

sebastian

Post by sebastian »

"we will be quiet" yeah, right. :roll:

Retiarius

Post by Retiarius »

Attack of the irate landlady, anyone? :twisted:

Seriously, though, I’m gonna have to ding DiDi on her Roommate Courtesy Evaluation Form. Intentional or not, it’s a nasty bit of torture for her new roomies. She ought to know whether or not she can actually be quiet, and if she can’t, then she and her beau should go to his place or something. :roll:
I think outside the tesseract.

vince3

Post by vince3 »

If Erik is gonna die by Amazonian snoo snoo, it's not just a crushed pelvis......... her hands are on his chest, more specifically her right hand is approximately above his heart...... :ugeek:

Yeah, Zii is crying and trying to block out the noise by curling up her pillow, while Gary's now wide awake and looking in the direction of his old bedroom, probably thinking: That's the first sex that's ever been had in that bed......... :oops:

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

vince3 wrote:Yeah, Zii is crying and trying to block out the noise by curling up her pillow,
Wouldn't you be? Being kept awake by somebody else having sex? I'd be bawling. :evil:

And once again: Didi is naked, and the current comic thread gets a flood of posts really fast. Hmm... lemme think about this for a moment...
Further affiant sayeth not.

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

The first thing I noticed in today's comic... well, you can guess. ;)

The second thing I caught was definitely the difference in the reactions between Gary & Zii. With Gary, I think he's more accustomed to not being the one to have sex so he's accustomed to disappointment - at first a bit embarrassed by hearing Didi and Erik, then slowly wondering with his imagination of what must surely be happening in his old room.

Zii... she looks so utterly distraught. That, and her hair spread out on the pillow is a very different look for her. It's interesting to note that she hasn't snuck in (considering Erik & Didi were so completely oblivious before) and wasn't munching on buttered popcorn again. I want to hear Zii's reason why she's so upset from her own lips.

But considering Didi's lack of adhering to her suggestion of silence... it's just in character. She's a spur of the moment gal, and you don't expect her to remember something she said while in the throws of passion, do you? It reminds me of a reaction I once had from a girlfriend while my roomie was home. "Should we do this? Isn't Paul home?" My reaction was, "He can go get his own girl." Why should those about to get nookie be punished by those who aren't getting nookie?
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Arantor

Post by Arantor »

This one will be interesting for the search engine. I'm not sure how best to transcribe it...

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Should have known we'd get a strip today that was a variation of 'Oh God, Oh God, Oh God' running through the strip while the other two where cringing... bravo to my beary counterpart Polar for calling that one. :roll:

Poor Erik... we barely knew yea.... DEATH BY SNOO-SNOO! :twisted: Thats gonna be awkward in the morning when the other two have to face them. Wonder which will try asking 'so whats DiDi like in bed?' first?. :lol:

Something tells me from the last panels that while Gary is defiantely thinking more along the lines of 'Thats the first time anyone ever had sex in there', he's probably also thinking 'Wow, Matt and Dillion were never that loud.' Zii though... Am I the only one thinking that maybe she has never shared an appartment before with anyone? I know she says she has, but the difference in her reaction to that of Gary... True it could possibly be the 'damn you, I wanted to be making her sound like that!' look. But part of me thinks its more 'Oh god, I can't believe they're that loud.. no, I don't want to hear!', like she's never had to deal with it before...

Third possibility though... Gary has a double bed and he only seems to sleep on one side of it. :ugeek: