14-10-08 Bébéééééé!

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

badwolf

Re: 14-10-08 Bébéééééé!

Post by badwolf »

Why am I unsurprised that uninhibited DiDi is loud and enthusiastic in bed? So much for "being quiet..."

Tough to listen to for the others, though. Nothing worse than realizing that the girl/guy of your dreams prefers someone else. Ah, that unrequited love/lust! And that was a good comment about monogamy and getting Erik's (or was it Phillippe's?) name right. I think the hopes of Gary and Zii may still have some life in 'em...

Hey, they've GOT to or what kind of menage do we really have here? :)

levittownbob

Post by levittownbob »

I had assumed DIDI was innocently sexy, but I guess not. is this her first time, or she lost it ages ago?
Sorry that her roomates have to hear it all. I could look at Didi for hours...'sigh'...but a girl i'd really get along with is Zi.

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

badwolf wrote:Tough to listen to for the others, though. Nothing worse than realizing that the girl/guy of your dreams prefers someone else.
I don't note any preference shown. She seems more opportunistic to me. Andre... Andrew... ERIC!... looked to me to be more of a target of opportunity to me.
Further affiant sayeth not.

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

levittownbob wrote:I had assumed DIDI was innocently sexy, but I guess not. is this her first time, or she lost it ages ago?
Sorry that her roomates have to hear it all. I could look at Didi for hours...'sigh'...but a girl i'd really get along with is Zi.
There is ZERO chance that that was her first time.

JerrBear

Post by JerrBear »

Registered just to post this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GASogB-oVD8

The song so reminds me of the scene.

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

Jerr! Howdy! Welcome. (Although that video was disturbing...using Machi and Pearls in it is just... :shock: )
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

Ray D

Post by Ray D »

levittownbob wrote:I had assumed DIDI was innocently sexy, but I guess not. is this her first time, or she lost it ages ago?
I think I always saw Didi as "innocent" in terms of her personality. She's sunny, amiable, fun-loving, kind, and doesn't seem to have any conscious malice or manipulativeness in her. Yet I don't think I ever thought she was sexually innocent, at least where guys were concerned. She said that she liked 'the boyfriends' and 'the dating,' and look where she has her tattoo, for Pete's sake. I think she may be a little unaware where lesbianism is concerned: I don't think she entirely gets it that Zii has the hots for her, even though Zii has felt her up a couple of times. But even where sex is concerned, DiDi still has a kind of joyfully innocent enthusiasm about it all. She's just a happy girl having fun. Like some other girls like that, though, she may not realize how her actions can upset others.

JerrBear

Post by JerrBear »

Kamino Neko wrote:Jerr! Howdy! Welcome. (Although that video was disturbing...using Machi and Pearls in it is just... :shock: )
Thanks. Meant to register much earlier but not much to say.

brnleague99
Location: Carrollton, Georgia (Otherwise Known As Downtown Hell)

Post by brnleague99 »

Ray D wrote:
I think I always saw Didi as "innocent" in terms of her personality. She's sunny, amiable, fun-loving, kind, and doesn't seem to have any conscious malice or manipulativeness in her. Yet I don't think I ever thought she was sexually innocent, at least where guys were concerned. She said that she liked 'the boyfriends' and 'the dating,' and look where she has her tattoo, for Pete's sake. I think she may be a little unaware where lesbianism is concerned: I don't think she entirely gets it that Zii has the hots for her, even though Zii has felt her up a couple of times. But even where sex is concerned, DiDi still has a kind of joyfully innocent enthusiasm about it all. She's just a happy girl having fun. Like some other girls like that, though, she may not realize how her actions can upset others.
It's like a wise man once said. "Just because she's innocent doesn't mean she won't f**k anything that moves. :shock:

Sage words that.
Anti-Yuki till the grave claims me...

Kid Kool (1988) for the Nintendo Entertainment System is GROSSLY underrated. Sure the concept could've been presented a little better, but it doesn't deserve the hate it gets in some circles.