Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Giz
Site Admin

11-10-08 We'll be quiet.

Post by Giz »

Tsunami

Re: 11-10-08 We'll be quiet.

Post by Tsunami »

Kerunch as two hearts break, what now for Gary and Zii?
Will they find solace in each others arms (or just a lot of sun lotion)?

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

We interrupt the sound of jaw-hinges popping to be introduced to the sound of innocent hearts shattered. Well, at least one.

But she does love the boyfriendS. I'm sure that'll count for something for Gary. Zii, on the other hand... sorry. :cry:
Further affiant sayeth not.

vince3

Post by vince3 »

As if there was any doubt of the Amazonian Waitress strength of DiDi, consider this: She had to have carried Erik from wherever he parked the car, to the apartment, and then into her bedroom.

You gotta figure he weighs at least 150lbs........(68.18kilos)

Kryptocow

Post by Kryptocow »

At least she remembers his name now ^^;

3rd panel: I laughed my head off at the fact that "my roommates are sleeping...!" no wait, they're RIGHT THERE. XDD;;

...then I got to the 4th panel and felt bad. awww. :(

Zook

Post by Zook »

Well at least Zi can find some comfort by head banging to L7's 'Bricks are Heavy'

polarbear925

Post by polarbear925 »

I can see it now...

To add insult to injury, Gary and Zii will try to carry on a conversation of some sort while above them sounds...

"*THUD*...Oh...*THUD*...God...*THUD*...Yes...*THUD*...that...*THUD*...feels...*THUD*...great...*THUD*..."

...across the entire strip.

Doesn't look like anyone's getting much sleep tonight...

polarbear925

Post by polarbear925 »

Zook wrote:Well at least Zi can find some comfort by head banging to L7's 'Bricks are Heavy'
Or perhaps a little bit of Steve Albini and company...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e ... ucking.jpg

Retiarius

Post by Retiarius »

Heh. As I said in another thread, if Dave and Giselle are running this comic like the role-playing game, Teenagers from Outer Space, at least with respect to Gary, he might never get laid.
[i]Teenagers from Outer Space[/i] wrote: Sex in role playing games isn’t funny, even if you’re wearing a clown suit. Now sexual frustration—that’s funny.
It seems, at least for the moment, that I called it. The geek in Gary is too strong at this time for him to get laid. :twisted:
I think outside the tesseract.

hasedoki

Post by hasedoki »

Retiarius wrote:Heh. As I said in another thread, if Dave and Giselle are running this comic like the role-playing game, Teenagers from Outer Space, at least with respect to Gary, he might never get laid.
[i]Teenagers from Outer Space[/i] wrote: Sex in role playing games isn’t funny, even if you’re wearing a clown suit. Now sexual frustration—that’s funny.
It seems, at least for the moment, that I called it. The geek in Gary is too strong at this time for him to get laid. :twisted:
However, sex in real life (especially first time geek sex) is often hilarious.

Makkabee

Post by Makkabee »

Pneumonica wrote:We interrupt the sound of jaw-hinges popping to be introduced to the sound of innocent hearts shattered. Well, at least one.

But she does love the boyfriendS. I'm sure that'll count for something for Gary. Zii, on the other hand... sorry. :cry:
Well, we don't know that Didi's not bi.
"What Makkabee said." -- Giz

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Well guess this makes Zii 5-0-1. Hey Gary tied one. Of course it would be a mutual crash-and-burn as a bit of Zii karma smack splashes on him. :twisted:
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

And now we decend into the realm of sleepless night with things that can probably only be safely discribed as 'Epic'. Its just a good thing that DiDi and Erik seem to have remembered that she moved... lol. Only thing that seems to make this worse is that DiDi seems to have the middle room so Gary and Zii are both foced to listen in with the paperthin walls... Can anyone else see an Amazonian crashing through a wall and landing on Gary right now? :twisted:

And why oh why do you lords of Karma, in your punishment of Zii involve Gary within your wrath too?

Kevin

Post by Kevin »

I can see it from Gary… but is it possible that Zii wasn't forward enough?
If you would be interested in a funny fantasy adventure webcomic, read Heroes of Lesser Earth now, before it becomes cool and everyone starts doing it!

Dryope

Post by Dryope »

woo, go Erik! Mmm, I'm shipping DidixErik so hard right now, they're so cute together. =D although there seems to be the possibility that Didi is poly, which will screw with my little 'shipper desire to pair people off. >_>;

Aww, Zii looks so sad. At least she's the type to recover quickly.

Gary, Gary, Gary! You can't just wait for a girl to drop into your lap, you have to take action! Show her you are interested! You gotta take some risks to get the rewards. *pokes Gary* C'mon, you can do it. Prove you're more than the passive recipient of "bad luck" *cough* the consequences of inaction *cough* Be bold, make a move! I am certain you are capable of it. /talking to comic charas

Now watch me be proved totally wrong by a girl falling from the sky into Gary's lap. 9_9
ImageImage