11-10-08 We'll be quiet.

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

jbrecken

Re: 11-10-08 We'll be quiet.

Post by jbrecken »

At least she got his name right before banging him.

I am surprised both that Zii put a shirt on and that Gary didn't. I'd have thought she'd be enjoying the "Hey, look at me!" and he'd be geekily embarrassed.

Gil Hamilton

Post by Gil Hamilton »

First thought:

DiDi: "DiDi wants snoo-snoo! Blonde kissy man goes to room now!"
Erik *some days later with his hips and waist in a cast*: "...I had snoo-snoo."

Ray D

Post by Ray D »

Brother, I feel for Gary and Zii. I just had a deeply upsetting bustup with a wonderful woman, so I can identify.

I suppose I am sorriest for Zii; she just looks so miserable, which isn't like her at all. Even cool punk girls can be hurt. And am I wrong, or was she really starting to have some affection (as well as lust) for DiDi?

It must be espcially tough for Zii because she had been making what looked like good progress with DiDi. It's so deflating to think you're doing well with someone only to suddenly discover that you're really nowhere at all.

Ray D

Post by Ray D »

Dryope wrote:
Now watch me be proved totally wrong by a girl falling from the sky into Gary's lap. 9_9
As in Animal House?

"THANK YOU, GOD!"

Trajedi

Post by Trajedi »

Snoo-Snoo... Hehe.... I love Futurama.

Well Tuesday should make for an awkward morning script.
-Trajedi

ShadowRaven

Post by ShadowRaven »

Gary, now is the time you put on a pot of coffee, you and Zii retreat to the kitchen table, and revel in your mutual pain.

aishabe

Post by aishabe »

Yesss, snoo-snoo.
I was going to say that Gary could be the Fry of MA3 and Zii could be the Leela, but that just doesn't work.
DiDi could totally be Amy though.

And finally, Zii gets her karmic retribution.
Lady High Vice Mistress, Mistress of Vices

Dryope

Post by Dryope »

Ray D wrote:
As in Animal House?

"THANK YOU, GOD!"
(._. )( ._.) So here's my confession: I've never seen Animal House. (pop culturally illiterate here, sorry) But if it has women falling into guy's laps then I guess like that? ^_^; I am kinda hoping that Gary makes a move, though. One that cannot be misinterpreted as merely friendly.
ImageImage

hasedoki

Post by hasedoki »

Dryope wrote:
Ray D wrote:
As in Animal House?

"THANK YOU, GOD!"
(._. )( ._.) So here's my confession: I've never seen Animal House. (pop culturally illiterate here, sorry) But if it has women falling into guy's laps then I guess like that? ^_^; I am kinda hoping that Gary makes a move, though. One that cannot be misinterpreted as merely friendly.
Considering Animal House came out in 1978, I'd hardly call it pop culture. More like a classic. To this day I don't think I've ever seen a frat movie that comes anywhere close.

aishabe

Post by aishabe »

hasedoki wrote:
Dryope wrote:
Considering Animal House came out in 1978, I'd hardly call it pop culture. More like a classic. To this day I don't think I've ever seen a frat movie that comes anywhere close.
Which makes it part of pop culture.
It's a popular classic movie.
Therefore, part of popULAR culture.
Lady High Vice Mistress, Mistress of Vices

Ray D

Post by Ray D »

Dryope wrote:(._. )( ._.) So here's my confession: I've never seen Animal House. (pop culturally illiterate here, sorry) But if it has women falling into guy's laps then I guess like that? ^_^;
I don't propose to enter the 'pop' vs 'classic' debate. I will say that Aninal House is one of the most fun bad movies that I know of. And yes, there is a scene where a gorgeous broad drops into a kid's lap...but I won't spoil the rest of the gag for you. Go get a keg of beer, wrap yourself in a toga, and watch the movie.

TOGA! TOGA!

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Other than a small bit of the toga party, I too must admit to never having seen Animal House. I feel a bit ashamed of that. It's like never seeing Porky's, which is another that I haven't. Does this make me a bad person? Or just... incomplete...?
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

hasedoki

Post by hasedoki »

aishabe wrote:
hasedoki wrote:
Dryope wrote:
Which makes it part of pop culture.
It's a popular classic movie.
Therefore, part of popULAR culture.
You've got the popular half of it right, but you're forgetting the rest. Pop culture is generally defined by media elements that influence the everyday lives of people (or, what is popular here and now in culture). Such as Survivor a few years ago or American Idol.

Such as, the Hallelujah Chorus might be a popular piece of classical music, but it is in no way any part of pop culture.
midgetshrimp wrote:Does this make me a bad person? Or just... incomplete...?
Both. You must remedy this immediately.

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

Dryope wrote:Now watch me be proved totally wrong by a girl falling from the sky into Gary's lap. 9_9
Deville might be the one graced by God in this case. She does live in the appartment immediately beneath them. And can't you just see her with the "THANK YOU GOD" expression. Deville might well be bisexual, you know, and the "image of womanly perfection" (as she thinks of DIdi) with an "image of manly perfection" (as she may well think of Erik, we don't yet know) falling through the floor into her bed... well, firstly, let's just hope she's not in bed at the time, or she may end up in traction or dead.

I've thought about this too long, too hard, and too deeply. Mind the pun in that last statement. :mrgreen:

EDIT: Oh, and further credit to Didi - it is NOT EASY to swap spit with someone you're carrying.
Further affiant sayeth not.

SaBomJon

Post by SaBomJon »

Pneumonica wrote:Oh, and further credit to Didi - it is NOT EASY to swap spit with someone you're carrying.
I would think with all the jostling going on as well as making sure that the person carried isn't going to fall, that type of multi-tasking would be pretty tricky. I've only carried one of my XGF's once when I was dating, she was petite enough to get away with it. I was concentrating so much on not dropping her that I didn't think to snog at the same time.

*sigh* Again, we see another turn, though I would say not wholly unexpected. DiDi has mentioned "boyfriends" in the plural form, and it would be a bit unrealistic to think she wouldn't have at least a few casual fling partners floating around. The shock on Zii doesn't concern me quite so much as our boy Gary. Skunked, yet again. I'm just waiting for him to find someone to make the other two jealous...but I suppose that'll be sometime WAAAYYYY into the future.
"Try not! DO, or do not.....there is no 'try'!"

www.sa-bomjimcomic.com