17-06-10 No, I didn't!

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Blissfull Wulf

Re: 17-06-10 No, I didn't!

Post by Blissfull Wulf »

xD I called it exactly:
Blissfull Wulf wrote:Hmm, I wonder if that store has a surveillance camera that Yuki's gonna have to see when she denies that she damaged magazines in her rampage.

PLEASE NOTE: Thor can't read this.

RoninAngel

Post by RoninAngel »

I am both a Zii/Gary shipper and a Gary/Yuki shipper. ;;)

I think that a sadsack like Gary could use a girl with a little hutzpa.

I am not really a Zii/Yuki shipper because they are really annoying together (too much of a good thing I guess. I wouldn't ship Zii/Gary/Yuki for the same reason, even if I usually love threesomes. Gary/Zii/Didi would be fine though. But I wouldn't ship Didi with either of them alone. I ship Dillon/Gary a little, but it's a little gross when Dillon is in drag, and usually a little pathetic when Dillon is out of drag. I would ship Didi/Sandra, but Sandra would be real real bad for Didi, what with alcoholism, and Didi deserves better. I don't ship Matt with anyone, I just want Matt to get beat up, and/or learn a valuable lesson. I don't really ship Jung with anyone, but I would still like to see him get some character development. I ship the girl at the magazine store with... myself?
"LIFE is dangerous, Sandi! EMBRACE LIFE!"
Faith Abbot, to Sandi on Magic Chicks.

MerchManDan
Nerd-At-Large (Mostly Harmless)

Post by MerchManDan »

Though it makes me feel like a bad person, I must say it: Yuki's googly-eyes are killing me. Heh - it almost looks like they're watching Yuki's freakout on YouTube. :))
Hmm...speaking thereof, I wonder what the odds are that another 'zine shop employee will find this clip and post it for the world to see? That might make for an intriguing plot turn. :-?
Operator of The Penultimate Darkness Pit: Gift Store of the Cavey Cave of Elderly Elders
Exclusive and Singular Seller of The OmniFork!
Fen wrote:Because sometimes one cult is not enough.
Another helpful emoticon: Image Courtesy of yiraheerai

Hescotti

Post by Hescotti »

Blissfull Wulf wrote:xD I called it exactly:
Blissfull Wulf wrote:Hmm, I wonder if that store has a surveillance camera that Yuki's gonna have to see when she denies that she damaged magazines in her rampage.
Grats, Wulf!

Genuine lol on the HMS Pinafore reference, Azrael, thanks!

BobDole

Post by BobDole »

Gotta say that in the long run I'd guess that Gary and Zii would end up together. They've got a lot in common even if there's a huge gap between them because of the blinders they've both had on in their lives. Zii is stuck in her hedonistic, punk rock view of the world while Gary's stuck in his uber-nerd, comic book view of the world.

At their base though, they actually complement each other nicely. It's something that would likely take the entire run of the strip, but it's what seems the most fitting in the end. All these trials and tribulations between the two of them are going to forge a pretty fiercely strong friendship if they're willing to weather the storms. And in the end, your love of your life should be your best friend too.

I honestly don't see anyone really ending up with Didi at this point. Who's good enough for her and interested in her as a person instead of as the amazonian goddess she appears to be the avatar of?

KamikazeCocoaBean

Post by KamikazeCocoaBean »

I'd prefer to see Gary x Didi, simply because they're so stupidly adorable when they're around each other.

Other than that, my only hopes are that NOBODY ends up with Yuki or Matt... Unless those two end up together. >D

redwulf25_ci

Post by redwulf25_ci »

TakerFoxx wrote:While I agree that the relationship wouldn't work with the characters as they are now, they've shared enough cute scenes to encourage the shipping. So it seems general consensus is that Yuki work her way through her...very large problems and then get them together.

Plus, Zii/Gary is pretty unpopular (mainly due to Zii's selfishness), as is Dillon/Gary (for the same reasons. Plus, Gary likes being straight). Didi/Gary has its supporters, but most people seem to be in favor of Didi/Sandra instead. So that leaves Yuki/Gary for the shippers. I'll admit I'd not mind them getting together myself, provided that Yuki gets some help first. Like...what is happening right now.
So am I the only one that ships Didi/Gary/Zii/Matt/Yuki/Dillon/Sandra?

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Somehow, I don't think that there would be too much objection in this crowd to see a cast wide orgy like that... :))
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

catmonroe88

Post by catmonroe88 »

RoninAngel wrote:I am both a Zii/Gary shipper and a Gary/Yuki shipper. ;;)
GASP! so am i!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :-bd :x

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Hmm... split personality... :-?

Falaris

Post by Falaris »

Well.... suggested temporary name for shop girl:
Epiphany.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Piphy... I like.
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

*shakes fist at MMD*

I wanted to post that! =((

Young needs to get his hands on this video! :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

SailorDh

Post by SailorDh »

Am i the only one that finds it odd a news stand has security cameras?

If the magazine girl knew about it why was she goofing off reading about breast enlargement?

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Considering its a proper store, rather then a news stand... Yes.

http://www.menagea3.net/d/20100525.html