15-06-10 Try and say no to this

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

WCRI

Re: 15-06-10 Castrates men

Post by WCRI »

Issues of spoiled sex pot Zii aside, the one thing that would absolutely trip the hilarity meter in the next strip is if by doing this to Gary, Zii gets riled up and a need to find someone to cleanse her "burning" desire for her. Its just to bad that if she does, Gary still isn't going to get any. Though, it would be interesting to see those two wake up naked to each other and realize what they just did. Heh, it might be the only sex Zii would ever regret having, good or not. Not that even if it was good that Zii would ever admit that to Gary, in the short term, and then we'd get to see the next few strips of her trying to come to terms as to just why it would have been good at all.

But that would lead to uncharacteristically, Zii trying to avoid anything with the slightest sexual tension when around Gary, all the while her sexual outings slowly becoming less and less satisfying for her. Aka, cliche.

And as much as this might transmute Zii into something remotely respectable... meh, it just doesn't seem like something that should be done. Largely because, this would distract Gary from Yuki, as well as discourage him from seeking sexual experience with other women fearing that he couldn't satisfy them "either," and just in general would almost certainly create it's own cosm in terms of relationship issues having to do with Gary. Not to mention just about everyone will be upset for one reason or another that those two could, or would end up together. Especially the Yuki/Gary shippers.
Oh, Tiff. Got a body that don't quit and a brain that won't start. By AbstractVagabond
You know, for a major magical watchamacallit-thingy as powerful as this one, it's remarkably easy to activate. Just point and click. By duneshdw

Gredinus

Post by Gredinus »

I think I just found a new awesome face

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Gred, please cite correctly!!
Don Alexander, last page already, wrote:Look, it's a new Gary-face for Gred!! :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Amethyst Shadow

Post by Amethyst Shadow »

This has the potential to go in a direction neither of them likely expected to be in given how angry they both are.

Of course knowing Gary's luck. something will happen that puts on the brakes in a major way :(

David Johnston

Post by David Johnston »

Weltall84 wrote: Either Zii is just that damn addicted to sex, or Yuki just knows her buttons well enough her desire to resist is nil.
And I've seen plenty to support both of those ideas. Zii is compulsive and Yuki does have knowledge of special spots that work especially well on Zii.

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

I just had a horrifying thought.

What if Didi walks in the apartment, and find Zii and Gary on the living room couch...

GIZ!!! DAVE!!! DON'T DO IT!!! YOU'LL JUMP THE SHARK!!!

:))

sarcasticviera

Post by sarcasticviera »

I'm gonna agree with others saying that Didi's probability of walking in is high. Now what she'll do if that happens... C:
This message is in Norwegian when you're not looking.

AniDragon

Post by AniDragon »

Hm, okay, I feel the need to put my 2 cents in.

For starters, I don't think Zii hates or even dislikes Yuki. In fact, I get the impression that she REALLY likes Yuki, but knows that a relationship with her is a bad idea. That puts things in a bit of a different perspective. This girl she likes and is attracted to starts pushing her sex buttons, and of course it'll be hard to resist.

Like I have this crush that I never persued, because I know we would be incompatible as a couple. But if she professed her love to me and started nibbling my ear like that, you can bet that I'd have a VERY hard time resisting her. And if anything should happen, I would probably regret it in the morning. But in that moment... Well, clearly it hasn't happened to me, so I can't know for sure how I'd react, but I can see how someone like Zii could give in.
~AniDragon, aka Riona-chan~

ladyicondraco

Post by ladyicondraco »

Mr. Bishop I salute you and your manip abilities. Fatality indeed!

Definitely did not see that coming, neither did Dillon or he might have stuck around a few more seconds, maybe set up a video camera.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Gary'll be in his bunk.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

David Johnston

Post by David Johnston »

sarcasticviera wrote:I'm gonna agree with others saying that Didi's probability of walking in is high. Now what she'll do if that happens... C:
Be happy for her friends?

zoom

Post by zoom »

Azrael wrote:Gary'll be in his bunk.
Alone, again.
SIG229

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

personally i don't think he is even going to make it to his bunk.
Yet still, I live...

CaliforniaDave

Post by CaliforniaDave »

zoom wrote:Alone, again.
...naturally.

WHAT??

ladyicondraco

Post by ladyicondraco »

Even if he doesn't make it to his bunk, he's going to have a great deal of fuel for future bunk moments. ;)