17-11-11 Very nice

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Munroe

Re: 17-11-11 Very nice

Post by Munroe »

Artemisia wrote:Wait...two of those people look awfully familiar....awfully awfully familiar, and I'm not sure he deserved that...or maybe he did....
IS_Wolf wrote:Bunch of newbies. :p

Not even a single comment about Jeremy and Belinda from Cool Cat Studio, also by Giz.

Anyway, if Yukie is working her way to the source of her problems.. And considering the cameo's of the other characters, that could also mean Giz, Dave Zero1 and T as the editor. ;)
I don't think Jeremy deserved it. Stan, on the other hand, he always deserves it. Reminds me I haven't been keeping up with Quiltbag. Did the actual narrative start yet? I miss Penny and Aggie.

Liz from Cool Cat Studio has showed up in MA3 before. She was one of the girls in the flashback to Dillon's sexual experience with women. I hope the third person in that flashback shows up in her own comic at some point.

*goes to look at Quiltbag as soon as the forum lets me actually post instead of reviewing posts since I read the forum*

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

Yep, Yuki's "therapy", such as it was, has obviously been set back years. Meaning absolutely NO nookie for Gary ANYTIME this DECADE if he continues to pursue Yuki as a romantic interest. One thing's for sure, the guy better get himself a solid athletic cup if he's gonna keep chasing her. He may end up needing bail money too...
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

Well, I had always thought Jeremy was Gary's older brother or something. They might even be clones.

Thinking back, Jeremy deserved the kicking, too.
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

Nerdybear

Post by Nerdybear »

Words can't express the look on my face at the cameos. So, a smiley will suffice. :D

MonCappy

Post by MonCappy »

Gary will have quite a mess to clean up when it's all over.
Early to rise and early to bed makes a man healthy and wealthy but socially dead.
http://moncappys.minitroopers.com

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

If this keeps up Yuki's going to get hauled in for battery. :(
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

MonCappy

Post by MonCappy »

I find that a bit doubtful. That would add too much realism to the comic.
Early to rise and early to bed makes a man healthy and wealthy but socially dead.
http://moncappys.minitroopers.com

Jobe00

Post by Jobe00 »

Stan I can almost accept being kicked in the Jimmy, but Jeremy? He never did anything to deserve that. Just wrong place, wrong time for him.
"The future ain't what it used to be."
-Lawrence Peter "Yogi" Berra

Jobe
"Universes Exist in My Mind."

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

so, does anyone recognize those feet sticking out from around the corner? is that another cameo?
Yet still, I live...

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

I'm betting it's Ace. :p

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Azrael wrote:If this keeps up Yuki's going to get hauled in for battery. :(
The Energizer kind - she just doesn't stop kicking! :P

Also, I call unfair! Why are women not being kicked too??? I thought there were tentacles EVERYWHERE! :ymdevil:

And I'm surprised too Kiley didn't really react to Gary's faux-pas there...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

IS_Wolf

Post by IS_Wolf »

Raamyah wrote:Well, I had always thought Jeremy was Gary's older brother or something. They might even be clones.

Thinking back, Jeremy deserved the kicking, too.
Jeremy wasn't the one cheating in his relationship, even though he did have the opportunity to do so.
Plus, the lady in question could've easily forced him to boot (heck, she could've done a full set of bench pressing him with ease), yet he still told her no.
Most guys would've been too intimidated to tell her no.

Makkabee

Post by Makkabee »

I'm just amazed that anything can render Lisa speechless.
"What Makkabee said." -- Giz

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Well she finally met someone quirkier and nuttier than she is, that has to be a shock. :p

pinckz

Post by pinckz »

---- Breaking News ----

All the men in the area of Montreal Canada have no more Genitals! More on that at eleven!!

:D