How real is menagea3? How real am I!?

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Zig-zag-zug

How real is menagea3? How real am I!?

Post by Zig-zag-zug »

I must relate a most amazing event!

As I shambled along outside, tormented by song birds and blue skies, I decided to walk down a shady, tree lined side road to stay away from traffic on Sherbrooke street. I couldn't escape the song birds, but a cool walk I could have at least.

It was there that I saw a sight the boggled me. Yes, utterly boggled me. For, dashing down the side walk in a jog that for most would be a sprinting pace was nothing less than the veritable incarnation of Didi. A most tangible Incarnation!

Her yellow hair flounced behind her as she confidentially headed towards my convulsive form. Her tight clothes outlined a graceful, perfectly toned body that only those who truly enjoy exercise have acquired after lifelong practice.

Needless to say, her charms were considerable... to use the words 'considerable' and 'charms' euphemistically. For charms they were, which even the tightest of binding could only moderate the... jiggling. That amazing jiggling. Goodness!

Headed towards me? No. Rather through me, as if I was the dream, and she the dreamer. I was merely a footnote to her happy stride! I felt shaken on some incomprehensible level. "Am I real? Am I only an illusion? Is she going to squash me if stay on the sidewalk?" I feebly fumbled for my cell phone, raising it to my ear and engrossing myself in it's meaningless displays as that perfect body lopped towards me. I casually stepped aside, out of her path, and onto the grassy sides, ceding all I was to her, all that made me human.

Head bowed, I strode amongst the dandelions and weeds. They were my green brothers and sisters now. Common and coarse, and welcoming... while they softly mocked me amongst themselves.

After a breadth or so, I peeked. Her back didn't jiggle... but that firmness was not idle either.

Far from it.

Though boggled, I didn't ogle. I didn't even evaluate her jogging stride, despite being an avid jogger myself.

Oh, I've tried to cope, of course. "Bah," I told myself, "she must of paid a plastic surgeon half her yearly salary as a stripper to look as she does!" But that happy stride could not have belonged to a flower of the night, and only reflected my own ugly slyness back to me. She was a flower of sunlight, and the dark dies wherever she walks. No crass artifice was needed.

I don't know if her eyes were blue... and I never will! For to meet her eyes would be an audacity far above such as I.

Panchocheesecake

Re: How real is menagea3? How real am I!?

Post by Panchocheesecake »

Nah, if it was real you would have ran into a pole.
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff
http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/

I do not like to eat waffles, so here's my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KristopherStoltz

Do you have a high level of confusion? I do, so here's my tumblr.
http://panchocheesecake.tumblr.com/

IS_Wolf

Post by IS_Wolf »

How did that meme go...

Pictures or it didn't happen. :p

Zig-zag-zug

Post by Zig-zag-zug »

Panchocheesecake wrote:Nah, if it was real you would have ran into a pole.
Not likely. Poland is on another continent, so running into a pole isn't a big risk!

:D