AniDragon

Re: 09-10-08 Let me join in!

Post by AniDragon »

Haha, looks like Karma finally caught up to Zii. XD
~AniDragon, aka Riona-chan~

rhaine1575

Post by rhaine1575 »

awwwwwwwww, yeah! karma is a bigger b*tch than zii could ever be!

Stratburst

Post by Stratburst »

But poor Gary is still not getting what he wants. :cry: ;)

Nice to see the Karma Fairy catching up with Zii, though. :D
"This is a sex farce, people. There's going to be a certain-amount of bed-hopping going on. If that really disturbs anyone, then my advice to them is to stick to Family Circle and Garfield." - Oarboar

Gredinus

Post by Gredinus »

What about Garys karma...

hymentotep

Post by hymentotep »

Riding bareback with no pants on? No pain?

vince3

Post by vince3 »

Seriously, what must Gary do get something that would be nice for him?

I mean Zii is crying over not being able to oil up Matt, but this isn't a heck of a lot of fun for Gary...... :( :cry: :cry: :evil:

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Okay, I'm thinking about poor unlucky Gary... and thinking about my own long string of bad luck of late. Earlier this evening I made a joke as to what must've happened to me to cause this consistant misfortune, so I'm going to suggest this is what happened to Gary.

He was given the evil eye by some Gypsy. :shock:

I mean, here's the set up - Gary's a kid, running around, being a kid, when he darts in front of this elderly gypsy woman and trips her up by accident. As she picks herself up, she gives Gary the whammy... and now he's almost 30, a virgin, and having to rub down another guy's shoulders when he wanted to rub down Didi. Now, my own luck of late is of a far more violent nature (I was almost mugged last week, two months ago my apartment ceiling fell in while I was sleeping, I get run over on my bicycle at least once each year) it's of the same consistant sucky caliber.

But the way Zii is putting up a tantrum? Oh yeah, only child. :roll: She's used to her parents giving her everything she's always wanted because she's their only little daughter. I'm still waiting for the rent issue to come up since it's been heavily hinted she doesn't really have a job - but I'm wondering, trust fund child maybe?
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

Dirty n Evil wrote:He was given the evil eye by some Gypsy.
Swallowing commentary here because I'm pretty sure this wasn't intended in a mean spirit, but I do need to get it out that I don't appreciate the comment.

That said, PAYBACK'S A BIYATCH! Now, at some point, maybe at some point Gary might be able to have some of his own dharma return, 'cause I mean he's been getting so much crap so far he deserves something better. I mean, he ain't perfect, but he's been such a good guy so far. At least let him be evil and wrong once and get away with it. I mean, please. :(
Further affiant sayeth not.

Tsunami

Post by Tsunami »

Looks to me like Gary's karma had a road accident... :D

Kevin

Post by Kevin »

Hey Gary, let me show you how to get back at Zii even more!
If you would be interested in a funny fantasy adventure webcomic, read Heroes of Lesser Earth now, before it becomes cool and everyone starts doing it!

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Well I called DiDi riding bareback down a river... Wheres the bareback and the river with all the splashy wetness fun! I feel gyped! :cry:

Saying that though... Finally Zii gets some karmic payback! Though it seems poor Gary is having to suffer for it too. Boo! Oh well, hopefully soon enough Gary will get karma in his favour finally... or realise he's gay too and start enjoying himself. lol.

Dryope

Post by Dryope »

a. I like Didi's boots.

b. I like the expression on Matt's face. XD I can tell someone's fantasies have come true. Also, if there were a manly contest for the MA3 charas Matt would win, hands down. I am constantly struck by this realization. GO MATT!

c. Zii, I can feel your pain. There should be photographic evidence of this preserved for posterity!

d. why do I sometimes get the feeling Gary is nothing but a cipher for (some of the) readers? o_0 If Zii and Didi were presented to him all tied up in bows because he deserved it after what he's been through there would be no conflict and thus no story. It would be b-o-r-i-n-g. Unless we get the authorities involved, because I'm pretty sure slavery is illegal in Canada, too. (although I agree Gary's due for some good luck, the whole "here, have a human being to make up for it" rubs me the wrong way, y'know? The girls ought to have some say in who they shack up with.)
ImageImage

ShadowRaven

Post by ShadowRaven »

Ahh Zii. What can I say other then, you deserved it, hard core. Admitedly, Gary still isn't haveing the best of luck, but it's better then it was a few pannels ago eh?

SaBomJon

Post by SaBomJon »

Gary's still getting the short end of the stick, and Zii didn't get punished enough. When are the scales going to balance????
"Try not! DO, or do not.....there is no 'try'!"

www.sa-bomjimcomic.com