09-10-08 Let me join

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Gammasite

Re: 09-10-08 Let me join in!

Post by Gammasite »

Thank you very much. Reading through the topic, I was afraid everyone considered this suitable. Zii's still getting a private guy on guy on guy show, she's just whining about not getting to take part or pictures. I wouldn't call this even close to retribution.

And Gary deserves more than just an end of the stick. He should get the whole thing. >:O

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

Gammasite wrote:Thank you very much. Reading through the topic, I was afraid everyone considered this suitable. Zii's still getting a private guy on guy on guy show, she's just whining about not getting to take part or pictures. I wouldn't call this even close to retribution.

And Gary deserves more than just an end of the stick. He should get the whole thing. >:O
And to think, Matt and Dillon are right there to give their sticks over... wait, never mind. :shock: :oops:

It's true, Zii isn't quite getting her full dharma, but I stil think Gary needs a little bit. Like I say, it'd be nice if, when next he turns a complete jerk, he just gets away with it with nothing more than a bruised conscience. And then he turns all nice, and everybody loves him for it. And maybe he gets laid. Maybe. :D
Further affiant sayeth not.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Gredinus wrote:What about Garys karma...

Gary was Mussolini in his previous life? :P
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Skittles

Post by Skittles »

Is it Saturday yet?

I think I'm addicted to Miss Gisele's and Master David's comix. 8-)

Retiarius

Post by Retiarius »

Pneumonica wrote:And to think, Matt and Dillon are right there to give their sticks over... wait, never mind. :shock: :oops:

It's true, Zii isn't quite getting her full dharma, but I stil think Gary needs a little bit. Like I say, it'd be nice if, when next he turns a complete jerk, he just gets away with it with nothing more than a bruised conscience. And then he turns all nice, and everybody loves him for it. And maybe he gets laid. Maybe. :D
I dunno—if Dave and Giselle are running this comic like the role-playing game, Teenagers from Outer Space, at least with respect to Gary, he might never get laid:
[i]Teenagers from Outer Space[/i] wrote:Sex in role playing games isn’t funny, even if you’re wearing a clown suit. Now sexual frustration—that’s funny.
Mwa. :twisted:
I think outside the tesseract.

David Johnston

Post by David Johnston »

hymentotep wrote:Riding bareback with no pants on? No pain?
She's not riding bareback. Looks like a blanket under...black foam rubber?

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

Retiarius wrote:I dunno—if Dave and Giselle are running this comic like the role-playing game, Teenagers from Outer Space, at least with respect to Gary, he might never get laid:
[i]Teenagers from Outer Space[/i] wrote:Sex in role playing games isn’t funny, even if you’re wearing a clown suit. Now sexual frustration—that’s funny.
Mwa. :twisted:
Holy crap. Dude, it's totally false. Didi has the "make them believe anything power" and not Gary. It can't be TFOS.
Further affiant sayeth not.

IS_Wolf

Post by IS_Wolf »

hymentotep wrote:Riding bareback with no pants on? No pain?
As pointed out by David Johnston, there's a blanket and on top of that is the saddle, looks to be black in colour as well, hence why it kinda merges with the colour of the horse. In addition, check Didi's boot. Small black triangle, right about where the front of the foot meets the ankle. I'd say that this would then be a stirrup. Ergo, not barebacking here.