5-31-08 This went super well.

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Abby

Re: 5-31-08 This went super well.

Post by Abby »

Rognik wrote:
aishabe wrote:Praps homeless?
That's my thought. Aparently, when she said as soon as possible, she MEANT as soon as possible.
My thought exactly. So, she's just been apartment-hunting leaving her stuff somewhere outside in case it works out? :shock:
This is getting really interesting. More character development, please! :D

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

My initial thought was homeless as well... but then, I considered a bit further. Perhaps Zii is running away from a bad situation, which will unravel all over Gary and Zii after she's already settled in. Either situation leads to an interestingly complex character, so kudos to the writing!
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

SilentPsycho

Post by SilentPsycho »

Tachash wrote: and...KITTY! ...because I am female and prone to liking things that are both cute and furry.
I think I will join you in the female-and-adores-furry-things-department. KITTY!

Hmm, I predict that it turns out that Gary is the first and only guy Lita will ever like, therefore will always prefer to sleep on him. Then it turns out he's allergic and constantly does his best to run away from the beast. ;)

sebastian

Post by sebastian »

He already said (well, thought) that he must remember to buy allergies medicines. :)