Post by Giz »

dianekikiula

Re: 02-10-08 GweEeeEEeeEeee...

Post by dianekikiula »

This makes my day. :D

vince3

Post by vince3 »

It figures that she wants to figure out a way to get Gary and Dillon to make out......... :oops: :oops: :oops:

Why do I get the feeling that the chase and oil down was part of the master plan from Tuesday? She seems to be enjoying the "torture" from the guys wayyyyyyyy too much. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

It would be better if Didi was involved in this somehow.......... :geek: :twisted: :ugeek: :D

Stratburst

Post by Stratburst »

Of course all the fun and games end rapidly when Dillon discovers that, in the meantim, Didi unwrapped Matt's package . . . and Matt's realized that he actually prefers girls. :shock:
"This is a sex farce, people. There's going to be a certain-amount of bed-hopping going on. If that really disturbs anyone, then my advice to them is to stick to Family Circle and Garfield." - Oarboar

lilypads

Post by lilypads »

haha this is ridiculously awesome!
my favorite is Gary's super determined face in the 3rd panel.

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

Wow...the boys didn't really think this one through, did they...now she's going to randomly ambush them with lotion all the time.

Eulice: What have you three been up to in here?
Zii: The five of us actually...
Eulice: And why does it smell like coconut?
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

LocalYokel

Post by LocalYokel »

Great strip! Ow, rockstar out the nose...
This reminds me of the two SNL club guys bobbing their heads and bouncing the girls off each other to the melodious strains of Haddaway! :mrgreen:

What is love
Oh baby, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more
Whoa whoa whoa-ah oh oh, whoa-ah oh oh
oooh oooh!

Retiarius

Post by Retiarius »

Heh. Now if Lita were to show up and drop down on Zii’s “bondage angel” and friend up in the tree there—

Feline death from above! :twisted:
I think outside the tesseract.

Fhqwhgads

Post by Fhqwhgads »

Panel 2 wins so hard. :D

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

Stratburst wrote:Of course all the fun and games end rapidly when Dillon discovers that, in the meantim, Didi unwrapped Matt's package . . . and Matt's realized that he actually prefers girls. :shock:
EPIC BOOBS! Can turn homosexual men straight in 0.97 seconds!

Seriously, the "oh, perfect" look on Zii is priceless.
Further affiant sayeth not.

TazTheTerrible

Post by TazTheTerrible »

At first I actually failed to notice the angel and devil were coming out of Zii's top >.<

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

And the debate will rage on forever as to weather Zii is loving this because in her mind its two 'gay' guys smothering her in lotion, or if its just because its two guys.... Going by the Tiny Bondage Imps, methinks its the gay guy option. Methinks we're gonna see alot more of that fun duo :twisted:

You think at least one of them would think 'Hold on, she's enjoying this!' soon enough... *Cues in both guys dancing around going Eww trying to wipe off the Zii cooties*
Pneumonica wrote:
Stratburst wrote:Of course all the fun and games end rapidly when Dillon discovers that, in the meantim, Didi unwrapped Matt's package . . . and Matt's realized that he actually prefers girls. :shock:
EPIC BOOBS! Can turn homosexual men straight in 0.97 seconds!
That or we get 'Bitchslap! End relationships and horseplay in 0.35 seconds!' when Matt gets jealous that Gary and Dillion have been having 'manly' oiled up fun without him.

And thanks for point out that fact Imp's are in Zii's top Taz.. I had to double check as I thought that was a tree at first.

MegaJar

Post by MegaJar »

Yet another awesome strip. As usual, the expressions are hysterical! And it seems that Gary really HAS started to grow some balls -- the old Gary would NEVER have tried to retaliate against a prankster like this, he probably would've just sighed and walked away. Good for you Gary, good for you! :mrgreen:

IMB111

Post by IMB111 »

Why does Zee in panel 3 remind me of a character from Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland? ;)

brnleague99
Location: Carrollton, Georgia (Otherwise Known As Downtown Hell)

Post by brnleague99 »

They broke her brain in that third panel, no?

That said...where the **** is DiDi? I want to see her and Zii "play".
Anti-Yuki till the grave claims me...

Kid Kool (1988) for the Nintendo Entertainment System is GROSSLY underrated. Sure the concept could've been presented a little better, but it doesn't deserve the hate it gets in some circles.