22-05-10 Wah-wah-wild night?

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Re: 22-05-10 Wah-wah-wild night?

Post by Azrael »

Well almost positive DiDi is not trying to seduce Sandra here. Just being her usual "free-spirit" self and trying to give Sandra a little straight talk about Matt being a bad boyfriend for her. And (possibly?) trying to steer her toward Gary. Yes-No-Maybe-Perhaps. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

It's not so much what Didi's SAYING as what she APPEARS to be saying, especially when filtered by Sandra's gaping black hole of a memory of last night and the conclusion she's obviously pole vaulted to. =)) :)) :-bd
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

And so we have proff that Didi completely undressed Sandra before putting her in bed with herself...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

Hmm, I wonder who Streaking Sandra (tm) is going to run past looking like that?

It's not back at the home apartment, we know that.
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast

K.Kuranes

Post by K.Kuranes »

Not at the home apartment, but I assume they're at Sandra's place. While she's been dating Matt, I don't believe they ever moved in together.
In a dream it was also that he came by his name of Kuranes, for when awake he was called by another name.

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

Is she going to the bathroom for a number 1, a number 2, to throw up again, or to drink again?

You can write a PSA around that girl.

David Johnston

Post by David Johnston »

Stratburst wrote:First off, congrats on that first panel. This old reprobate approves. :ymapplause: :ymdaydream:

I don't think Sandra's leaping to any conclusions here. She clearly doesn't remember what she did last night, but she remembers the catfight (
I don't think she does. It's much more amusing and therefore true that she thinks that Didi was talking about the sex they had last night.

Dizzy
Imaginationist

Post by Dizzy »

Does everyone sleep naked?
Not like I have a problem with that or anything, Just, wow.

Gil Hamilton

Post by Gil Hamilton »

Dizzy wrote:Does everyone sleep naked?
Didi sleeps naked and seems to think that it's the only comfortable was to do it. In the times we've seen her put a conked out person in bed, she's stripped them first because she's trying to make them comfy.

K.Kuranes

Post by K.Kuranes »

I don't think it's too unusual anyhow. At least most people I know either sleep in the buff or just in Boxers/equivilent.
In a dream it was also that he came by his name of Kuranes, for when awake he was called by another name.

Falaris

Post by Falaris »

Poor Sandra... how I envy her. :x

Skittles

Post by Skittles »

Maybe Sandra will see Jung's video blog and understand what happened. Hopefully before she hurts Didi or goes back with Matt.

David Johnston

Post by David Johnston »

Gil Hamilton wrote:
Dizzy wrote:Does everyone sleep naked?
Didi sleeps naked and seems to think that it's the only comfortable was to do it. In the times we've seen her put a conked out person in bed, she's stripped them first because she's trying to make them comfy.
Which means she gets up in the morning and puts on a baby-doll nightie to make breakfast.

RoninAngel

Post by RoninAngel »

I like this strip but something about it is really bothering me: Didi's arms seem really small. Perhaps it's in relationship to her breasts but I feel like she has these tiny stick arms where she usually seems kinda buff for a girl. Compare to:
http://www.menagea3.net/d/20080710.html
"LIFE is dangerous, Sandi! EMBRACE LIFE!"
Faith Abbot, to Sandi on Magic Chicks.

Talazia_Silvermoon

Post by Talazia_Silvermoon »

=)) :)) =))

Fastest thing in the world: Flash/Superman
Second Fastest thing in the world: Hungover Sandra.

and I do believe Sandra's eyes are on Didi's breasts since they're slightly pressing against her wrist, or so it seems.

and it's possible Didi might be thinking about Zii's talk about be bi-sexual.

:ymparty: