Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Giz
Site Admin

30-09-08 You heard the tiny angel

Post by Giz »

SniperCT

Re: 30-09-08 Bondage angel

Post by SniperCT »

I've always wanted my own bondage angel..

Tsunami

Post by Tsunami »

Lolz at the angels, definate homage to Excell saga there :)

vince3

Post by vince3 »

*looks at overhead view of park*

*sees line in the park in the general area of the Menage a 3 cast.......*

*sees Zii cross the line, and keep going* :o :shock: :x

*shakes head* :oops: :roll:

Poor Gary. :cry:

LocalYokel

Post by LocalYokel »

Greased up man-on-man action? Sure, no problem. :|
Imaginary bondage angels? Heck yeah! You go! :D
But can we face the terror, the mind bending Lovecraftian horror of TOTAL CHIBIFICATION??? :o

I can handle it as long as no one gets hit with a leek/skillet/mallet/spiked kanabo...

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Yeah, I'm on the sometimes boat of thinking Zii gets away with too much and doesn't have as much karmic blowback from her actions... but in this strip, I really can't blame her. Heck, if there were two girls wrestling half nekkid and I had a camera phone? Oh, the lotion would be 'a flying. :D

However, just a note about Gary's fighting back technique - hair pulling Gary? Really? From anyone else who's appeared in this strip, I might expect it from. But considering you're the LONE HETEROSEXUAL MALE in this comic strip, I hoped you'd have raised yourself to a higher standard.
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

IS_Wolf

Post by IS_Wolf »

Eh.. Personally, I would've warned off Dillon that if he didn't stop that I wouldn't refrain from using some serious violence to make him stop. I mean, he isn't wearing much padding. One knee in the right spot and he's down for the count.

Then again, I got issues with folks putting their hands on me without my permission, and the number of folks with permission to do so, is fairly slim to begin with.

Turtle21

Post by Turtle21 »

Whats so entertaining about Sexual Assault? :shock:

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

First off... Great expressions and artwork yet again. From Zii's wobbly blissed out smile in panel one, through to the chibbi angels to the 'WTF?' lotion splattered faces in the last panel. Giz seriously know how to draw a good expression.

Onto the proper stuff... Gary... Man up man! I know your options are limited when your shirts half pulled over your head, but seriously... at least nerve pinch him with your geek powers. It drops my friends in the army faster then hair pulling ever could, and if your hating it so much your knees perfectly place for a quick spot drop too which is only good karma after having to be banzaied by it.

Zii though... I think the karma police must has been tied up by her bondage devil to not have given her any divine retribution yet. Its no wonder the girl is evil with everything she does. Saying that though the 'Sorry boys, you heard the tiny bondage angel' bit is a classic line thats going to keep me laughing for hours.

Pfhreak

Post by Pfhreak »

Turtle21 wrote:Whats so entertaining about Sexual Assault? :shock:
How is this sexual assault?

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

All I can say is... that must be a "bottle of holding", because there is a supremely unnatural amount of lotion gushing out of it.
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Strychnine-Toast

Post by Strychnine-Toast »

And the lord said:

Let there be half-naked, greased-up, man-on-man action.

And there was.

And the World rejoiced.
Friends are like potatoes. If you eat them, they die.

Tsunami

Post by Tsunami »

Seems to me that it will need to be a bottle of holding if Zii hopes to have any left to use on DiDi :)

Retiarius

Post by Retiarius »

I have to agree with IS_Wolf and Bear here: if some guy was pulling off my clothes against my will, every attempt would be made to apply kinetic energy in sufficient force to the scrotum to eject the testes through his nostrils, by way of gentle warning. (Elder Geeks can be touchy about that sort of thing.) :ugeek:
I think outside the tesseract.

Gammasite

Post by Gammasite »

Dirty n Evil wrote:Yeah, I'm on the sometimes boat of thinking Zii gets away with too much and doesn't have as much karmic blowback from her actions... but in this strip, I really can't blame her. Heck, if there were two girls wrestling half nekkid and I had a camera phone? Oh, the lotion would be 'a flying. :D

However, just a note about Gary's fighting back technique - hair pulling Gary? Really? From anyone else who's appeared in this strip, I might expect it from. But considering you're the LONE HETEROSEXUAL MALE in this comic strip, I hoped you'd have raised yourself to a higher standard.
Yeah, I think Zii's forgivable in this one.

And no, I think whatsisface is straight, uh...Asian kid. I don't feel like looking for his name.