27-09-08 Just the shirt

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Bear
BANNED

Re: 27-09-08 I'm in!!!

Post by Bear »

Dryope wrote: I also hope for more Didi appearances where she's more than a sex object. She's got such an adorable personality. <3
I'll second that as I love DiDi for her personality. :D . But... I'd also quite like to see her using her freakish strength to beat on someone who gave her attention she didn't want.

badwolf

Post by badwolf »

midgetshrimp wrote:
And does anyone else see the resemblance in Zii and Dillon's hair? It's like Dillon's is the shorter male equivalent.
More than just the hair. Look at Zii's face in 2, and Dillon's face in 3. They could be....brother and sister?

Just sayin'

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

badwolf wrote:More than just the hair. Look at Zii's face in 2, and Dillon's face in 3. They could be....brother and sister?
Just sayin'
No!!

Must... Not... Think... Of... Implications...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

MrBishop

Post by MrBishop »

Scene #!1 Zii and Dillon trying to take shirt off, which degrades into a tickle-fest.
Scene #2 <Cue Cop on Horseback>
Scene #3 All four in a jail cell with Didi's DDs pushing through the bars "I have an idea" bubble above her head.
Scene #4 All four back at the apartment, with Gary (taking his balls in hand - metaphorically) saying something like "Ok...rule #1"
Midnight's Lair: RPG talk: http://midnightslair.com/forum/
Playing it loud: Musical conversation: http://www.playingitloud.com

MerchManDan
Nerd-At-Large (Mostly Harmless)

Post by MerchManDan »

Gary.
Zii is STRADDLING YOU and wants you to TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES.
OK, the intrusion of Dillon (I rather like his confused face in panel 3, for some reason) would not be welcome, but still.
I can't decide wether I want to smack our hero across the head, or give him a hearty pat on the back.
Operator of The Penultimate Darkness Pit: Gift Store of the Cavey Cave of Elderly Elders
Exclusive and Singular Seller of The OmniFork!
Fen wrote:Because sometimes one cult is not enough.
Another helpful emoticon: Image Courtesy of yiraheerai

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Is it just me or is the manner of introduction getting a bit ironic as of the last couple of strips? :P :D
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

Dryope wrote:
brnleague99 wrote:
Because some of us were looking quite forward (for a week nonetheless) to seeing Zii rub on DiDi...and it was snatched away from us. That's why.

:twisted:
Haha, okay, that is a complaint I can understand. =p I too hope there will be plenty of Zii + Didi in the future for us. I also hope for more Didi appearances where she's more than a sex object. She's got such an adorable personality. <3
Yeah. Two of them. :shock: Wuh-huh? :oops:

:lol: Kidding.
Further affiant sayeth not.

Turtle21

Post by Turtle21 »

MerchManDan wrote:Gary.
Zii is STRADDLING YOU and wants you to TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES.
OK, the intrusion of Dillon (I rather like his confused face in panel 3, for some reason) would not be welcome, but still.
I can't decide wether I want to smack our hero across the head, or give him a hearty pat on the back.
Or you can summon the police.

If you don't understand, switch the genders of the characters. You'd have a man straddling a woman in a park, trying to rip her shirt off and the woman fighting back and saying NO! Just because the woman is the aggressor, doesn't make it any less wrong.

MerchManDan
Nerd-At-Large (Mostly Harmless)

Post by MerchManDan »

I think you may be taking this a bit too seriously, Turtle. :|
Operator of The Penultimate Darkness Pit: Gift Store of the Cavey Cave of Elderly Elders
Exclusive and Singular Seller of The OmniFork!
Fen wrote:Because sometimes one cult is not enough.
Another helpful emoticon: Image Courtesy of yiraheerai