Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Giz
Site Admin

11-05-10 bastard

Post by Giz »

vince3

Re: 11-05-10 bastard

Post by vince3 »

This is gonna be a long night for Gary and Dillon, considering the noise that Yuki's making right now....... with Zii obliging.

Sandra hopefully will learn her lesson with Didi's help, because doing that is not very healthy for her.......

Matt: X( X( X( X( X( He gets a Harley/Nightwing sammich. Not fair.

sanzo

Post by sanzo »

Gonna be honest; I did not see that coming.

So let's see: so far, Gary has had to listen to Didi have sex, and now Yuki. Poor, poor bastard

Yuzu: "Ugh... I knew mentioning it around Otakuro would be a bad idea..."

Atsuro: "Otakuro!? What's with that all of a sudden...? What's wrong with being an otaku!?"

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ F*CK THIS TABLE.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

I agree that Gary is having a bad night now... though that Dillon isn't back on the couch bothers me... 8-|

And I really hope that Sandra gets some kind of intervention now, from DiDi, or anybody else.

As for Matt, he's heading into Karma Houdini territory, it seems to me. #-o :-w

You know, while I may be kinda 'meh' to DiDi when she's in full fanservice mode, shots like this one make her look lovely. Too bad about the circumstances.
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Harlock_the_Bard

Post by Harlock_the_Bard »

vince3 wrote:Matt: He gets a Harley/Nightwing sammich. Not fair.
Not fair, perhaps, but entirely believable. I know a guy or two who've been caught in the act (repeatedly) and they still play their games. There always seems to be somebody who thinks that they can be the one to "reform" him...or else just doesn't really care as long as the sex is good. It's toxic, it's horrible...and it's human.

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

Interesting. There's still one strip left, and pretty much everyone is with everyone else in one form or another. How the heck will this story arc end now?

daryljfontaine

Post by daryljfontaine »

Bastard indeed. Amazingly unrepentant bastard.

The layout on the strip is interesting, with the self-indulgent hedonists (Zii and Matt) flanking the fallout of their actions: sad, lonely Gary and drunk, betrayed Sandra.

D

Ten

Post by Ten »

I think this the first topless Yuki shot.
I banged your mom.

sanzo

Post by sanzo »

Ravenhull wrote:I agree that Gary is having a bad night now... though that Dillon isn't back on the couch bothers me... 8-|
I dunno, I think Gary could use the company right about now, considering what's going on (Not that kind of company, of course). He may have (still might) wanted to get with Gary, but Dillon is still his friend

Man, that is gonna be awkward tomorrow :)

Yuzu: "Ugh... I knew mentioning it around Otakuro would be a bad idea..."

Atsuro: "Otakuro!? What's with that all of a sudden...? What's wrong with being an otaku!?"

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ F*CK THIS TABLE.

Weltall84

Post by Weltall84 »

Awkward tomorrow indeed.....

I'm not even gonna bitch about Zii and Matt....just honestly this is just too damn depressing.

CaliforniaDave

Post by CaliforniaDave »

Ten wrote:I think this the first topless Yuki shot.
In the comic, yes. There was a nice fanservice shot on the print that came with the "deluxe" Volume 1 order...

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Let's see: Zii, Sandra, and Gary make par, Dillon and Yuki get birdies, and fucking Matt makes an Eagle. :ymtongue: Well DiDi makes an Ace for being a true friend so that's nice. Hey and there's Lita too, so Yay! :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

Azrael wrote:Hey and there's Lita too, so Yay! :p
At least Gary is getting some kind of pussy tonight! :))

taotu

Post by taotu »

...Eesh. Most obnoxious sex ever. Every time Yuki gets all obsessive about Zii she starts grating the inside of my brain. Yet she's also my favourite. It's a love-hate relationship.

I actually feel happy for Nightwing and Harley. I mean- they don't seem to be looking for anything serious- they just want to have sex. Especially with Matt! Good for them for living the dream. :ymsmug:

K.Kuranes

Post by K.Kuranes »

taotu wrote:...Eesh. Most obnoxious sex ever.
Pretty close to it. If I had that to deal with in my own living space, there would be an ultimatum. Find another place, or face the fire hose.
In a dream it was also that he came by his name of Kuranes, for when awake he was called by another name.