11-05-10 bastard

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

IS_Wolf

Re: 11-05-10 bastard

Post by IS_Wolf »

Least it's answered the question of whether Harley is female or another guy in drag. :D

And you know the Harley, Nightwing and Matt coupling does work, he gets to top someone and be bottomed at the same time as well, even if it's by pegging.

albert.aribaud

Post by albert.aribaud »

IS_Wolf wrote:Least it's answered the question of whether Harley is female or another guy in drag. :D
That's inexact. We do know one thing Harley likes to do, but perspective prevents us from knowing how or what with (s)he does it, which in turn casts at least scientific incertainty on the natural or artificial origin what we see from her/him.
Albert -- would you like to read EC, MC, and DC at least one week late and in French?

MerchManDan
Nerd-At-Large (Mostly Harmless)

Post by MerchManDan »

Well, at least now we have somewhat-definitive proof that Harley is indeed a woman...who appears to be screwing Matt from behind. :-o Um. Maybe she's using the strap-on that Sandra used on him. :-s
EDIT!!! Yup, somebody beat me to it. Ah well.
Not the happiest ending ever, but I'll take it.
K.Kuranes wrote:Find another place, or face the fire hose.
Sorry for deviating from topic, but that line made me think of this scene:
"OK, you ready?!!"
"YEEEEAH!!!"
"Open wide!!" *BOOOOOOOM!!!*
=)) :)) =))
Operator of The Penultimate Darkness Pit: Gift Store of the Cavey Cave of Elderly Elders
Exclusive and Singular Seller of The OmniFork!
Fen wrote:Because sometimes one cult is not enough.
Another helpful emoticon: Image Courtesy of yiraheerai

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

panel two just brings my brain to an inarticulate screeching halt. i mean, wut? seriously? it's one thing to have dillon sneaking into gary's bed at night, but now they are actually going to bed together? seriously, wuthefuk? i just cannot wrap my head around the logic of this. is it that yuki's screaming has rendered him so distracted that he just didn't react to dillon's arrival? or is he traumatized from the play? or could yuki not wait until they got to zii's room and they only moved once it burst into flames from the friction of her furious humping and now dillon has nowhere else to sleep? someone help me here.
Yet still, I live...

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

albert.aribaud wrote:We do know one thing Harley likes to do, but perspective prevents us from knowing how or what with (s)he does it, which in turn casts at least scientific incertainty on the natural or artificial origin what we see from her/him.
We can't see the organs, but we CAN see breasts.

Which leaves us with three options - he's a FtM transsexual, but hasn't gotten top surgery, yet; she's biologically and psychologically female; she's a MtF transsexual who's had top surgery, or is well into hormone treatments.

The most likely of the three is she's cisgendered Female. If not, MtF is more likely than FtM, both statistically and in terms of how she presents.

So, yes, we can say that she's female, with only a very small margin of doubt.
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

TakerFoxx

Post by TakerFoxx »

Or she's wearing a strap-on.

And having, ahem, loud roommates is extremely annoying, especially when you're trying to get some sleep. Especially when said roommate happens to be your younger sister...

No, I'm not still holding a grudge, why do you ask?
Start running.

Please?

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

TakerFoxx wrote:Especially when said roommate happens to be your younger sister...
*Ahem*

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.

That is all.
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

Mint-Pie

Post by Mint-Pie »

'J' wrote: i just cannot wrap my head around the logic of this. is it that yuki's screaming has rendered him so distracted that he just didn't react to dillon's arrival?
Exactly. He absentmindedly said goodnight to dillon, probably 10 seconds later going "hey, wait a minute!!". Comicaly delayed response joke. Always a classic.

And way to go Zii for helping gary get laid. I can see you're trying real hard. /:)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Hoh boy oh boy...

I'm really too lazy to look it up now,but I'm pretty sure I called Matt being in Nightwing (though probably concerning the last panel). ;))

Also, may I point out this is the second instance where we see Zii giving and not receiving? :P

Anyway, really looking forward to the last strip now - which I will not be able to read until Suuuuunday!!!! :(( :(( :((
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Well thats one way to almost end the strip... And yes Matt... yes you are a bastard. *nods sagely*

Roll on saturdays strip! :-bd

chelonianmobile

Post by chelonianmobile »

I've had to hear a roomies' noise before and it really sucks. I couldn't hear any shouting, but the heads of our beds were against the same wall and there was an irritatingly arrhythmic thumping noise right next to my ear all night, or at least until I had the sense to move my bed. That was bad enough, I think I'd have gone in and yelled at them if I'd heard shouting. Or played some of my choice in music, even if it would wake up the flatmate on the other side. I think the Decemberists' "Culling of the Fold" would kill the mood nicely. Thank God I'm moving into a solo flat soon ...

Harley Quinn looks a lot like the pigtailed girl in Zii's Truth or Dare video: http://www.menagea3.net/d/20091128.html

Paul
Location: Humble hewn-from-a-small-cliff living quarters deep in Mink Hollow

Post by Paul »

Wow.

After this one, I can't imagine what's left in the last strip of this arc.

I'm sure it will be good! :)

albert.aribaud

Post by albert.aribaud »

Paul wrote:After this one, I can't imagine what's left in the last strip of this arc.
Wait until Gary wakes up.
Albert -- would you like to read EC, MC, and DC at least one week late and in French?

Makkabee

Post by Makkabee »

daryljfontaine wrote:Bastard indeed. Amazingly unrepentant bastard.
I'm not entirely sure about that. I sense a certain melancholy about him, an unhappiness with himself that's preventing him from fully enjoying being the meat in a thespian sandwich. I don't expect immediate reform, but I think this is eating at him.
"What Makkabee said." -- Giz

RoninAngel

Post by RoninAngel »

albert.aribaud wrote:
IS_Wolf wrote:Least it's answered the question of whether Harley is female or another guy in drag. :D
That's inexact. We do know one thing Harley likes to do, but perspective prevents us from knowing how or what with (s)he does it, which in turn casts at least scientific incertainty on the natural or artificial origin what we see from her/him.
That's reaching 8-| . I'm reminded of the old joke: An engineer, a physicist and a mathematician are riding a train through Scotland when the engineer sees a black sheep. "Aha! Sheep in Scotland are black!" he exclaims. "Well, some sheep in Scotland are black," the physicist says. The mathematician turns to both of them: "We only know that there exists, in this part of Scotland, at least one sheep, that is black on at least one side."
Kamino Neko wrote:
We can't see the organs, but we CAN see breasts.

Which leaves us with three options - he's a FtM transsexual, but hasn't gotten top surgery, yet; she's biologically and psychologically female; she's a MtF transsexual who's had top surgery, or is well into hormone treatments.

The most likely of the three is she's cisgendered Female. If not, MtF is more likely than FtM, both statistically and in terms of how she presents.

So, yes, we can say that she's female, with only a very small margin of doubt.
No. the Likelyhood that she is a FtM is precisesly zero, given that she never insists on male pronouns, dresses like a woman, has long hair and doesn't bind her breasts. And what kind of FtM wants to be cast as a highly feminine character like Harley in plays? Aren't they usually pretty insecure about such matters?

We might not be able to see the strap on, but the likelihood that it's actually a penis is so small as to be nonexistent given that we have never had any indication that she is anything other then a biological female? If she's got a dick, where, precisely, is the bulge? The Adam's apple? What about her small hands and large hips? How the fuck did this rumor get started in the first place? I know that it wasn't you who started it, but it's starting to get annoying that fanon has been practically screaming that she is a man this whole time when the comic never even gives a hint that she is anything other then all woman.

Giz has shown at least one other strap on in this comic, so we know she knows they exist, and might even intuit that she digs them. Characterization is important to Giz, and if she wanted us to believe that Harley Quinn was a man, we'd have more proof then the spurious at best "She's playing a female character in a play where another female role is being played by a man in drag." That's like saying "You know that movie To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything Julie Newmar? Yeah, well, all the actresses in that movie are men in real life!" X(
"LIFE is dangerous, Sandi! EMBRACE LIFE!"
Faith Abbot, to Sandi on Magic Chicks.