23-09-08 Kind of Soft...

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Fen
Chaotic Neutral

23-09-08 Kind of Soft...

Post by Fen »

Gary doesn't remember the Sneak Attack? Poor bastard.
One day I'm gonna lose the war.

Zook

Re: 23-09-08 Kind of Soft...

Post by Zook »

Aaaaaaaaargh!!!! Where is todays? Hopefully Giselle is making it better?

Jenna

Post by Jenna »

Another cliffhanger?! Oh Gis & Dave, why must you tease me so?

fuzzybeard2016

Post by fuzzybeard2016 »

Fen wrote:Gary doesn't remember the Sneak Attack? Poor bastard.
Loss of recent memory is quite common when a tree reaches out and clouts a good one on the head.

hmm...this gives me an idea... :twisted:
Rockhound: Why do I do this? Because the money's good, the scenery changes and they let me use explosives, okay?
"Armageddon" (1998/I)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120591/

MerchManDan
Nerd-At-Large (Mostly Harmless)

Post by MerchManDan »

More importantly*, why is Gary suddenly no longer bleeding from the nose?? Has all his blood drained out, and now he's...a GHOUL?!?! :shock:

* not really
Operator of The Penultimate Darkness Pit: Gift Store of the Cavey Cave of Elderly Elders
Exclusive and Singular Seller of The OmniFork!
Fen wrote:Because sometimes one cult is not enough.
Another helpful emoticon: Image Courtesy of yiraheerai

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Wha... huh? The comic updated but Giz didn't make the thread for the ep? Oh Noes... Giz must be sick!

Poor Gary, boob triggered brain reset doesn't let him retain short term memory... lol. Thats gonna end up being interesting if anything does trigger his repressed memories.... Anyone here watch Red Dwarf and remember that episode where Krytens nega-drive filled up and his head kept exploding every time they tried to reboot him? I could see something similar happening with Gary. lol.

Typical Zii though, not worrying about Gary and only going back to him to grab his camera phone. The question now is, what is so desperately awe inspiring that she needs the camera phone? Damn you cliff hangers! It has to be something pretty big that Zii would want to remember to need the camera... which kind of makes me think it isn't DiDi having rolled over or gone naked, since she's already seen that... Canadian Beaver and all...

Kevin

Post by Kevin »

I thought Gary somehow got there first. I guess I was wrong.

I love being wrong! That means I get to be surprised!
If you would be interested in a funny fantasy adventure webcomic, read Heroes of Lesser Earth now, before it becomes cool and everyone starts doing it!

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

First off, title of the thread should be "What happened to your shirt?" Much better hook.

Second, I see that Giz didn't start the thread. Much worry runs through your cattle's minds.

Finally, good comic. Making me wait, yet again. Ugh. Whatever's happening better be damned good, because these cliffhangers are ruining my mornings. They make me cry. Dragon tears. Which as we all know turn into jelly beans!
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

vonKaiser

Post by vonKaiser »

One of the few comics I've caught at the very start and I must day that is the nice thing about archives, no cliffhangers :lol:

Anyway very good comic, poor Gary doesn't remember the sneak attack, most action he's ever gotten and he can't remember
“Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world” - Kaiser Wilhelm
Star Pirates
Free Web Based Browser Game

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Someone somewhere mentioned Zii seeing a long line of people with lotions of bronzage waiting their turn to apply it on DiDi...

Might be a good prediction, seeing that Zii seems not at all interested anymore in doing it herself.

But, ahhhhh, THE SUSPENSE!!!!!!! :cry:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Tsunami

Post by Tsunami »

There was a thread created by Giz, and I got the first post too, however it then dissapeared!
Pah, just my luck.. :)

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Hmmm...the plot thickens.

Poor Gary, the sorry bastage just can't catch a break. Well except to the skull...from a tree branch.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

ShadowRaven

Post by ShadowRaven »

Ah, give Gary a bit of time, and some liquids so that his blood levels can balance out. He'll remeber what happened before long. When he does, I will feel sorry for his roomies, thin walls and all