24-04-10 hyster'cal blonde

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Re: 24-04-10 hyster'cal blonde

Post by 'J' »

Kiggy wrote:
Adamas wrote:Ok is that vodka or like a super power drink? Cause I swear Sandra went straight into 'Roid rage. :-o

It's the Popeye Effect™! ;)

Chaos! Mayhem! WOOHOO!!!!! :ymdevil:

Addendum: OMG OMG OMG : Didi's face in the 3rd (or is that 5th?) panel!!!!! =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
you beat me to it. sandra is like a really dysfunctional popeye
Yet still, I live...

tareacel

Post by tareacel »

So she DOES remember. :^o

It's not really possible for Sandra to *only* remember what she and Matt did that night or who walked in on them when she's drunk. Unless she has some kind of split personality disorder that only kicks in when she's drunk, she's always remembered that night, despite telling Matt that she doesn't. So she's either really, really embarrassed about what they did and is repressing it, or is really, really uncomfortable with the whole situation and *knowing* that she was the "other girl" here.

And she must know it, since apparently her last memory of Dinah/Dillon was of him getting "hyster'cal" (which I can totally see, poor Dillon :/ ) and I can't imagine that happening without a "he's my man" or something thrown in there. :ymsigh:

Also. Great to see more honest emotional responses from Dillon. The drama of the situation (literally and figuratively here) may be influencing his behavior, but I get the feeling that, like any real victim of cheating, he's been fantasizing about his opportunity to do this. GO BABY GO! :-bd And I just wanna say that I really hope Yuki doesn't get brought into this fight. This has been coming for AGES and deserves to be just between these two (since I can't imagine Matt taking an actual SIDE at all....dumbass... b-( ) and I hope that Yuki won't have the occasion to go all @-) again.

~Tareacel

Otaku201
BANNED

Post by Otaku201 »

Seeing as Sandra drunk always leads to awesome sex things, I'm imagining this not degenerating into violence, but pegging.

-PP-

Post by -PP- »

Zii's glasses appear to be missing.

Must've lost them in the excitement....

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

-PP- wrote:Zii's glasses appear to be missing.

Must've lost them in the excitement....
Added. Thank you for pointing it out. :)

Matuse

Post by Matuse »

I wonder if this is going to make Jung's review of the play better or worse...

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Azrael wrote:*cues AC/DCs If You Want Blood on the sound system grabs bacocorn and sits for show* =))

*Changes the CD to Megadeth's Crush 'em* Seems more fitting the girl's mood. :ymdevil:
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

QuasarJun

Post by QuasarJun »

tareacel wrote:So she DOES remember. :^o

It's not really possible for Sandra to *only* remember what she and Matt did that night or who walked in on them when she's drunk. Unless she has some kind of split personality disorder that only kicks in when she's drunk, she's always remembered that night, despite telling Matt that she doesn't. So she's either really, really embarrassed about what they did and is repressing it, or is really, really uncomfortable with the whole situation and *knowing* that she was the "other girl" here.
Its probably a scenario like what was used in the movie Beerfest, I quote this from IMDB "Drunken recall. I gave my subjects massive quantities of alcohol and then I taught them things while they were blacked out. When they woke up the next morning, they couldn't remember anything. But when I got them drunk again, they remembered everything that I taught them the night before."

Ares B

Post by Ares B »

They find out that Matt is a lying, cheating bastard, and still they're going to fight over him?

This can end only one way: in a Sandra/Dillon lez session.

Zespara

Post by Zespara »

All right!

::breaks out the extra large bucket o' popcorn::

Next week is going to be awesome.

Z

"Oh boy! Is this gonna be great!" -- Flounder from Animal House

someone

Post by someone »

Tachash wrote:I'm just waiting for Sandra to rip Dillon's leotard and GASP HE HAS NO BREASTESES! It will be priceless. :-bd
And if then it's followed by Yuki joining in the fray at the sight of more tentacles, it will be just perfect. :ymdevil:
Then Gary can try dragging Zii on the scene to distract Yuki while Didi attempts to separate the fighting furies, but she has only two arms and there are three of them.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

GIIIZZZZZ!!!

Darn you for keeping us in suspense even longer! I'm running out of bacon popcorn.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

This all makes me think of something that had kinda bothered me for a while. Why doesn't the Black Canary costume have some falsies or something? I mean, we are talking about a comic book heroine, they have to have certain attributes.

As for Sandra, unfortunately I can see her repeating her performance at the strip club. Climbing on stage and falling flat on her face. :(
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

IMB111

Post by IMB111 »

Why do I hear the Street Fighter announcer? :D

Paul
Location: Humble hewn-from-a-small-cliff living quarters deep in Mink Hollow

Post by Paul »

Forget the costume...that wig will fly first! =))