24-04-10 hyster'cal blonde

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

bugstomper

Re: 24-04-10 hyster'cal blonde

Post by bugstomper »

tareacel wrote:It's not really possible for Sandra to *only* remember what she and Matt did that night or who walked in on them when she's drunk
Sure it is. See the Wikipedia article, State Dependent learning

MrBishop

Post by MrBishop »

I spy, with my little eye... Didi holding both Sandra and Dill at arms length, with their feet about 6" off the ground and with blurred feet trying to reach each other..while Matt cowers behind Zii.
Midnight's Lair: RPG talk: http://midnightslair.com/forum/
Playing it loud: Musical conversation: http://www.playingitloud.com

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

Nah! I want to see them fight! They're an evenly matched pair! :ymdevil:

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

Nah! sandra would kick dillon's ass
Yet still, I live...

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

I forsee an anime type panel with both Sandra and Dilly-boi/girl saying "BITCH!" and hitting each other at the same time. :ymparty:
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Yen sid

Post by Yen sid »

Adamas wrote:I forsee an anime type panel with both Sandra and Dilly-boi/girl saying "BITCH!" and hitting each other at the same time. :ymparty:
...This would be how it done.
Attachments
Superman_Doomsday.jpg
Superman_Doomsday.jpg (64.58 KiB) Viewed 3273 times
"Curse you, Teen Titans!" Impulse/Bart Allen

daryljfontaine

Post by daryljfontaine »

Azrael wrote:Also, how is it possible the title of this thread is not Anal Cherry? Boooo. :p
Worst. Soda flavor. Ever.

*changes soundtrack to Battle Without Honor Or Humanity.

D

Harlock_the_Bard

Post by Harlock_the_Bard »

Panchocheesecake wrote:Anyone wanna do a witty anouncer impression before tuesday?
Ladies and Gentlemen, now entering the ring: the fight you've all been waiting for!

In this corner, wearing black leather and fishnets, weighing in at 135 fabulous pounds--the Hysterical Blonde!

And in this corner, wearing the floral print tube-top, weighing in at 122 and a fifth--the Freckle-Faced Harpy!

Now ladies, we want a nice clean fight here. No hair-pulling, scratching, or clothes-ripping unless the referee's back is turned. Eh? What's that? There is no referee? All right, ladies, let me just get out of the way and...hey! Ow! Stop that! Medic! b-(

Harlock_the_Bard

Post by Harlock_the_Bard »

In other news, what do you suppose the odds are that Gary will try to intervene and get trampled for his troubles? :))

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Harlock_the_Bard wrote:
Panchocheesecake wrote:Anyone wanna do a witty anouncer impression before tuesday?
Ladies and Gentlemen, now entering the ring: the fight you've all been waiting for!

In this corner, wearing black leather and fishnets, weighing in at 135 fabulous pounds--the Hysterical Blonde!

And in this corner, wearing the floral print tube-top, weighing in at 122 and a fifth--the Freckle-Faced Harpy!

Now ladies, we want a nice clean fight here. No hair-pulling, scratching, or clothes-ripping unless the referee's back is turned. Eh? What's that? There is no referee? All right, ladies, let me just get out of the way and...hey! Ow! Stop that! Medic! b-(

Please, it's not leather. It's PVC. As for the medic, your on your own bubaloo.
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image