20-09-08 I am golden

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Ray D

Re: 9-20-08 Naughty bits

Post by Ray D »

I love Zii's Road Runner bit; as a song from the 80's said, She's Poetry in Motion.

Checking her expression, I don't think she sees any of the following:

1) DiDi starkers: she'd be blank-eyed Little Oprhan Annie again, her jaw would drop, she'd drool, etc.
2) DiDi gettin' it on with somebody (Gary, a boyfriend, another broad): she'd be in a rage, fire coming from her nostrils, or shocked/distressed/horrified.
3) Something really dangerous/alarming: she'd be cringing, eyes bugging out in fear.

Just remember, Giz knows how to do expressions that mean something; she knows her Tex Avery cartoon exagerration lexicon quite well. I think Zii sees something unexpected but very interesting. What that could be I have no idea.

Way to keep up the suspense, Giz and Dave. Damn your eyes!

bugstomper

Post by bugstomper »

Ray D wrote:I think Zii sees something unexpected but very interesting
More than just interesting - Those are dreamy eyes. I'm having a hard time imagining what she could actually see that would do that. That's why I thought that what she "sees" may be in her mind's eye. Maybe she just realised what she has just done with Gary and that she's turned on by it and has visualised getting a menage a trois to happen. If that's the case, maybe she's about to zoom back, scoop up Gary, and run back to DiDi with him and the lotion.

aishabe

Post by aishabe »

oni wrote:On can only assume this to be so...
aishabe wrote:The ripped-shirt-tube-top thing actually looks kind of cute.
Not that anyone should attempt it in real life, but...
Yeah.

I think she's seen another attractive man/woman, to complicate the storyline a bit.
Or, maybe someone else came along and started putting lotion on Didi?
Who knows?
Hrmm one must wonder whethor or not Glegace got wee bit tired of drawing the same clothing on Zii and now decides to go all Cocoa Chanele and re-design it up a bit; Kudos on the ripping up the clothing into a Tanktop (Did I say it right, hope the clothing-termonology is correct?) and last but not least the third panel makes me happy reminds me of the old Wily coyote & Road Runner skit.

Nope, it's not a tank top at this point.
Tis a tube top.
This is more like a tank top, though I expect it might not have always been that way.
http://www.menagea3.net/d/20080527.html
Lady High Vice Mistress, Mistress of Vices

MerchManDan
Nerd-At-Large (Mostly Harmless)

Post by MerchManDan »

aishabe wrote: Nope, it's not a tank top at this point. Tis a tube top.
Looks, to me, like a bandeau. Not that I know these things, just sayin'. :| *ahem*
So, yeah. Zii. She sees....dead people?
Operator of The Penultimate Darkness Pit: Gift Store of the Cavey Cave of Elderly Elders
Exclusive and Singular Seller of The OmniFork!
Fen wrote:Because sometimes one cult is not enough.
Another helpful emoticon: Image Courtesy of yiraheerai

Arantor

Post by Arantor »

No, it's got to be something to do with DiDi. I'd guess she's sitting up and... something. Don't know what though.

aishabe

Post by aishabe »

MerchManDan wrote:
aishabe wrote: Nope, it's not a tank top at this point. Tis a tube top.
Looks, to me, like a bandeau. Not that I know these things, just sayin'. :| *ahem*
So, yeah. Zii. She sees....dead people?
I stand corrected.
To play off of Retiarius' "Elder Geek" creation, perhaps you are now an...
ELDER FASHIONISTA?

And for some reason which I am not aware of, that last sentence made me think of this:
"There are some who call me... Tim?"

Also, I just lost the game.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Well I'm glad I haven't been the only one who's mind has been going straight to the Road Runnerthe last couple of eps. :lol:

aishabe wrote:Or, maybe someone else came along and started putting lotion on Didi?
Who knows?

It's "Is-Reagan-still-President" Guy. DiDi's Epic Boob power has drawn him out of his nest. :P
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

aishabe

Post by aishabe »

Azrael wrote:Well I'm glad I haven't been the only one who's mind has been going straight to the Road Runnerthe last couple of eps. :lol:

aishabe wrote:Or, maybe someone else came along and started putting lotion on Didi?
Who knows?

It's "Is-Reagan-still-President" Guy. DiDi's Epic Boob power has drawn him out of his nest. :P

Oh, AWWWWWHsome.

MrBishop

Post by MrBishop »

I'm actually thinking about Photoshopping in a beep-beep :D

As for what Didi sees. I'm guessing, a LOOOONG line of men and women, all holding bottles of suntap lotion, waiting in line for their turn. :D

Either she'll join the line, bully through, or...put a towel down, flash the crowd and lie down to wait for her own line to form up :D
Midnight's Lair: RPG talk: http://midnightslair.com/forum/
Playing it loud: Musical conversation: http://www.playingitloud.com