Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Giz
Site Admin

18-09-08 I know your kryptonite

Post by Giz »

vince3

Re: 9-18-08 Sneak attack!!!

Post by vince3 »

Not Fair! Poor Gary's never gonna be with DiDi at this rate!

dianekikiula

Post by dianekikiula »

I love this strip. I love Zii. I love how Gary's all Gollum-like in the first panel. I love the anime-esque nosebleed. And the sneak attack is EPIC WIN. :D :D :D

MegaJar

Post by MegaJar »

I agree with Diane: this comic is simply made of pure WIN. I half expected Zii to do a Roadrunner-style "Beep beep!" and zoom off afterwards. :lol:

brnleague99
Location: Carrollton, Georgia (Otherwise Known As Downtown Hell)

Post by brnleague99 »

dianekikiula wrote:I love this strip. I love Zii. I love how Gary's all Gollum-like in the first panel. I love the anime-esque nosebleed. And the sneak attack is EPIC WIN. :D :D :D
I referred to Gary as "Gollum" twice in Tuesday's thread...I think Giz noticed.

:P
Anti-Yuki till the grave claims me...

Kid Kool (1988) for the Nintendo Entertainment System is GROSSLY underrated. Sure the concept could've been presented a little better, but it doesn't deserve the hate it gets in some circles.

David Johnston

Post by David Johnston »

I'd say Gary still came out ahead.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Oh, dear Gods, how I laughed... :lol:

Like :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess even non-epic boobness is kryptonite to Gary. But, yes, he kind of came out well in this... His plan was to get at boobs, and he DID. And I'm pretty sure DiDi would not *goosh* him between her epic cleavage...

Where's the nosebleed?? Oh, THERE!! Wow, that's like a firehose... Why is he so clean in the last panel?

Also, I love Zii's expression in the fourth panel. I mean, she has had a hundred great expressions, but this one may be the champ. It is so Zen. It is like the archer who does not look at the target, but fires, and hits, and still he does not look at the target. Yet a slight smile of satisfaction creases his lips, which says. "I knew I would hit before the arrow left the bow."

And then, especially concerning the silhouette in the first panel, I really can't understand how anyone can mistake her for a guy. Sure, that's not epic boobage, but that's NICE!!! I knew a girl once who, come to think of it, reminds me quite a bit of Zii (at least in the looks department, I think she had a far sweeter and kinder personality), and she had very similar boobs. Small but perky.

I mean, there are girls who have basically a board with thumbtacks on it... and that's not Zii. Really, "a nice rack"!

I also love Zii's eyes in panel one. The promise of pure RETRIBUTION!!!

Okay, I really need to go to bed now. 8:30 in the morn', been bunrin' da midnight oil...
Last edited by Don Alexander on Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

AniDragon

Post by AniDragon »

Words cannot express how much I love Zii. XD
~AniDragon, aka Riona-chan~

NikiPaprika

Post by NikiPaprika »

heh heh. I love Zii, but I think I love her even more! xD

Kryptocow

Post by Kryptocow »

Funny how Didi's the one with the humongo boobs, but it's Zii's that've caused him to faint twice. :lol:

douko

Post by douko »

I love you Dave and Giz.

Awesomest comic evar.

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Super cheap. Super. Cheap. And I'm not sure Gary is ready for Didi's epic proportions. I mean, if he has an anurism from Zii, I'm sure his head would actually explode (much like the digitally remastered Death Star).
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Must fire everyone for making all the comments I wanted to before I woke up....

Classic strip again! This has to be one of my favourites of the entire run so far. Simple, funny, with good references and classic cartoon overexadguratedness. Zii in panel four is soo totally a 'Cat who got the cream' look. Girl has seriously got a mean streak running through her, yet her cuteness lets her get away with it again. I agree with the point that if Gary ever did get gooshed by DiDi's boobs if Zii have that effect on him, his head probably would explode. I'm pretty sure after this strip that Giz defiantely reads the forumns and picks things up from us all.

Gary got it right though with his first panel comment about the bottle being his one way ticket to Boobtown... just a shame it was Boobtown Ziiville rather the Boobtown DiDiLand. lol

And is it just me, or does anyone else think that next strip we're going to see that Zii has stolen Gary's top too and is trying to explain that to DiDi?

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Sneak Attack FTW!

I just imagine Gary acting like he always does after a fainting incident... unconscious for an hour or two, and being in such a public place as a park? Oh, someone's going to probably either mess with him, or be concerned that he's in need of serious medical assistance. I can just see Gary explaining this one to the EMT's when they show up.

"Uh... yeah, I'm really okay. It's just... a girl pressed my face in her bosoms."
"She did that, and you fainted? That's all?"
"... yeah."
"What are you boy, a virgin?"
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Kevin

Post by Kevin »

Ah Boobtown.

I'm not sure Gary could have handled keeping the suntan lotion anyway.
If you would be interested in a funny fantasy adventure webcomic, read Heroes of Lesser Earth now, before it becomes cool and everyone starts doing it!