16-09-08 He's spunky!

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

dianekikiula

Re: 9-16-08 He's spunky!

Post by dianekikiula »

Makkabee wrote:So, Zii gets turned on by gay guys, women who may be straight, and straight guys who fight her for a chance at another woman.

She seems to have a thing for the unobtainable.
Indeed. So, what's the term for that? Forbidisexual? Frustrasexual?

NikiPaprika

Post by NikiPaprika »

Gary DOES have a one track mind.
And oddly enough, speaking of Zii looking like a house pet, I thought that Gary seemed awfully like a cat, since he had that helpless "Mew?" look as he tried to get the bottle, once he saw her top, sort of looked at it, then saw the bottle and was like BOTTLE! *pounce*
or at least that's what he reminds me of here x_X

Ray D

Post by Ray D »

Teacher2B wrote:I'm surprised that nobody has yet commented on Zii's Freudian slip in the first panel. :D
1.Oh, I caught it, all right, very revealing.

2. Boy, Zii is a bundle of confused responses and desires. In just this one strip, she seems to be alternately fighting and giving in to both her hetero and her lesbian impules. The life of a bi girl can be complex, to say the least. Zii's sexual nature is very evident now, but it ain't exactly simple.

3. There's hope for Gary, though; Zii has at last noticed that he's not so bad looking.

4. The last panel is priceless. Once again Zii is topless, and once again Gary is quickly distracted by something else. I love Zii's "wha' happen" expression.

Kevin

Post by Kevin »

WAY too funny! And also the beginnings of an emotional mess! Yay!
If you would be interested in a funny fantasy adventure webcomic, read Heroes of Lesser Earth now, before it becomes cool and everyone starts doing it!

MerchManDan
Nerd-At-Large (Mostly Harmless)

Post by MerchManDan »

Jeez, zombies chasing people for brains/flesh/blood have NOTHING on Gary. :mrgreen:
Operator of The Penultimate Darkness Pit: Gift Store of the Cavey Cave of Elderly Elders
Exclusive and Singular Seller of The OmniFork!
Fen wrote:Because sometimes one cult is not enough.
Another helpful emoticon: Image Courtesy of yiraheerai

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Now the question is, will he notice that he ripped off Zii's shirt? Or will he be too occupied running back to Didi to realize that he's missed a golden opportunity to, uh... "aid" the helpless.

Edit: Oh, and payback's a bitch, ain't it Zii. Haha. Go get her Gary!
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Pfhreak

Post by Pfhreak »

Her "Zii" t-shirt, even!

I wonder if Gary's even going to remember ripping her shirt off or her Freudian slip, or if this is going to be another black-out moment for him.
The wall of separation between church and state is a good start, but let's put in a minefield, too.

NobodySpecial

Post by NobodySpecial »

I can just see Officer Amical wander by at that moment and Gary going directly to jail. Boy, what a buzzkill THAT would be.
"I've always been mad. I know I've been mad like the most of us have. Sometimes I don't know if I'm mad even if I'm not mad." - Jerry Driscoll

"If love is the answer, you're home."

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

NobodySpecial wrote:I can just see Officer Amical wander by at that moment and Gary going directly to jail. Boy, what a buzzkill THAT would be.
Or thinking that Zii is a skinny guy and ignoring her... or pointing it out and arresting Zii for assault.

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

I have a feeling that Zii has owned that shirt for many years - it's probably the only reason why it tore so easily. Unfortunately, while Gary has completely shut down his high brain functions in this rabid search for bewbies, he's so fixated that he hasn't glanced at topless Zii. I'm also wondering if perhaps his behavior is in part the result of a concussion from when he bonked his head on the tree branch.

As for Zii's "don't get turned on" thought... she seemed almost disturbed by Gary's lack of experience. Not many girls are encouraged by uncertain guys that they'll have to guide and show how to do things right - I think this more driven side to him was a facet she enjoys a lot more.
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

brnleague99
Location: Carrollton, Georgia (Otherwise Known As Downtown Hell)

Post by brnleague99 »

It's official.

That bottle of Coppertone has turned Gary into Gollum.
Anti-Yuki till the grave claims me...

Kid Kool (1988) for the Nintendo Entertainment System is GROSSLY underrated. Sure the concept could've been presented a little better, but it doesn't deserve the hate it gets in some circles.

SaBomJon

Post by SaBomJon »

Gary as Gollum:

"We wants ssssssit....it givessss usss accessss to the preciousssesssss....*hiss*"

Too funny, and lets hope Gary tries to do the gentlemanly gesture by giving Zii his shirt. Then again, where large mams are concerned, his brain may have just flown the coop.

I have to say this is quite a development on Zii's part. Who would have thought she was so turned on by assertive behavior. Time to grow a backbone, Gary! :lol:
"Try not! DO, or do not.....there is no 'try'!"

www.sa-bomjimcomic.com

aishabe

Post by aishabe »

Contrary to what you all are saying, I think Zii is just sexually attracted to anything that moves.

As for Gary...
EVEN THOUGH THERE IS NO TRY, YOU TRIED AND *SUCCEEDED*!
NOW GO DO!
With any hope, that is.
Lady High Vice Mistress, Mistress of Vices

poo-poo-face

Post by poo-poo-face »

Ahahhahahah Zii's face when her shirt gets torn off is priceless!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I do wonder, what cheap place does Zii buy her clothing : :)
i like cheese.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Gary, you fool. Even when you win, you lose. *shakes head in despair*
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.