Zii and Yuki in pictures

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

BelthasarX

Re: Zii and Yuki in pictures

Post by BelthasarX »

I registered just for this thread also. This is in my opinion the sexiest strip in the whole comic. I know it's not going to happen but I would love to see you girls reproduce it. :D

Sockpuppet

Post by Sockpuppet »

could have sworn I already had an acct for the forums, but I guess not...so I too just registered lol.

That is some amazing, and I mean AMAZING cosplay! I do think the lipstick for Zii might be a touch too "BAMINYOURFACE!", I'm not really sure that's a bad thing. It does seem a little bright, but then who's to say Zii wouldn't pull that out some day just for a different look. The poses are excellent, and the facial expressions just work too. Not only that, but the photographs are very well done also....props to your photographer.

As a final note...DAYUM girl, those abs are KILLER! I bet all the other ladies at the bar after work are hatin you!

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

JPridemore wrote:As far as me being "too fit", this seriously cracks me up. An inaccuracy I will always be willing to have.
Don't listen to the heretics. you are perfect just the way you are! :3
JPridemore wrote:I think you guys take this more seriously than I do. ;P
Welcome! You must be new here! :ymhug:

For sure you have not read any of those threads encompassing several hundred posts on a single comic...

:P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Hapax Legomenon

Post by Hapax Legomenon »

The verisimilitude of this depiction, both in manner and pulchritude, is of such amplitude that I found it incumbent upon myself to initiate affiliation with this colloquium for purposes of declaiming my considerable approbation.

Truly, this is an accomplishment most extraordinary.
"I thought to myself, 'A little fermented curd will do the trick.' So I curtailed my Walpoling activites, sallied forth, and infiltrated your place of purveyance to negotiate the vending of some cheesy comestibles."
— Mr. Mousebender, "Cheese Shop"

| Not Anti-Amber | Not Anti-Didi | Not Anti-Dillon | Not Anti-Gary | Not Anti-Kiley | Not Anti-Sonya | Not Anti-Yuki | Not Anti-Zii |

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Dude! Just say you liked it and you'll be in your bunk! :p
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Stonefoot

Post by Stonefoot »

Hapax Legomenon: :-bd :ymdevil:

Also: Welcome.
A child of 5 could understand this. Fetch me a child of 5.
If you can get to 50 without growing up, you don't have to.
There are very few personal problems which can't be solved by a suitable application of high explosives.

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

Sorry, ladies, I am still admiring your looks and amazed at how brilliantly you pulled it off. I love it! :x
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

I just noticed the little doll in the top left picture, lower right corner.
Don Alexander wrote:Duh. All people are homosexual. Most just don't get beyond the heterosexual experimentation phase until they die of old age.

Matuse

Post by Matuse »

I can approve of spoilerizing my previous post for size considerations (it turned out rather huge), but NSFW? Really? Compared to the actual comic, a little 'cheek is incredibly tame.

Maverick EX

Post by Maverick EX »

Aquila89 wrote:
The Muffin Man wrote: Not that I'm complaining, mind you ;) But I always picture Zii as scrawny, not fit.
Well... can you get muscles from having a lot of sex?
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

BobDole

Post by BobDole »

By yourself would only build one arm. ;)

I had to! It was just sitting there, ripe as the first perfect peach of summer, a million possible jibes available to me! I COULDN'T RESIST!

I was weak.

Quote removed. The DAMNed

Perverse

Post by Perverse »

You can add me to the count of people who had to register just to comment on this. :T

Really really great job on the cosplay! I'm going to tell Jessie to take it as a compliment that, after seeing this, I promptly went and Facebook stalked her for at least 30 minutes. :x

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Opus the Poet wrote:I just noticed the little doll in the top left picture, lower right corner.
And now!!! If you look REALLY HARD!!!

... you will notice the little doll figure is in the corner of EVERY picture, and that it's actually not in the real picture but is a kind of watermark...
Matuse wrote:I can approve of spoilerizing my previous post for size considerations (it turned out rather huge), but NSFW? Really? Compared to the actual comic, a little 'cheek is incredibly tame.
Well, the point you are missing is that when it comes to what can be shown, the rules for the forum (GD/Ma3) are different than the rules for the actual Ma3 site. Giz once explained to us that the ad hoster for the forum (I think Google Ads) has sharp rules about directly displayed NSFW content, and our creative team could quickly lose ad support if too many people started posting NSFW stuff. That is why many of the racier Ma3 have to be hidden behind a spoiler button when posted on the forum. Though they ARE allowed to posted, unlike on the EC/MC/SB forums, where NSFW stuff is not allowed in general.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Hapax Legomenon

Post by Hapax Legomenon »

Adamas wrote:Dude! Just say you liked it and you'll be in your bunk! :p
While I will readily stipulate that "I liked it" is accurate, it is insufficient to encompass the superlative excellence of the revelation of this photographic collaboration on the part of Ms. Pridemore, Ms. Hashimoto, and he of the sobriquet Dr_Teng. I say in all earnestness that I found my jaw dropping in astonishment upon witnessing it.
"I thought to myself, 'A little fermented curd will do the trick.' So I curtailed my Walpoling activites, sallied forth, and infiltrated your place of purveyance to negotiate the vending of some cheesy comestibles."
— Mr. Mousebender, "Cheese Shop"

| Not Anti-Amber | Not Anti-Didi | Not Anti-Dillon | Not Anti-Gary | Not Anti-Kiley | Not Anti-Sonya | Not Anti-Yuki | Not Anti-Zii |