27-03-10 Comiiiiing!!!

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

David Johnston

Re: 27-03-10 Comiiiiing!!!

Post by David Johnston »

Panchocheesecake wrote:Wait so where will Sandra go now if D&M get back together and Zii gets DiDi?
Zii is definitely not going to get Didi.

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

zii getting didi, and didi getting sandra are not mutually exclusive :-bd
Yet still, I live...

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Zii is about as likely to get DiDi as Gary is to get anyone... ;)
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Hobbamock

Post by Hobbamock »

Nothing like getting your schmekie ga-shmoigined.

Harlock_the_Bard

Post by Harlock_the_Bard »

Stratburst wrote: Besides, it's been pretty much established that the actor playing Nightwing is gay.
Umm...ok, I'll bite: where? If you're talking about "<3 Hiiii Matt <3", I'm inclined to put that down as actors sticking together. I mean, he knows that Matt is Dillon's ex, and that the two of them broke up rather spectacularly. And, unless Dillon's an absolute saint (which we know he isn't), he has undoubtedly painted the incident with a very black brush where Matt's concerned. As such, it makes sense for "Nightwing" to want to get Matt in as much trouble as possible, particularly if Dillon described Sandra well enough for "Nightwing" to recognize her.

Mind you, I'm not saying "Nightwing" is as straight as Gary is, but I don't see any evidence either for or against.

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

iirc, nightwing expressed a wish that matt had cheated on dillon with him. this suggests that he is indeed gay.
Yet still, I live...

Darastrix

Post by Darastrix »

Harlock_the_Bard wrote:
Stratburst wrote: Besides, it's been pretty much established that the actor playing Nightwing is gay.
Umm...ok, I'll bite: where? If you're talking about "<3 Hiiii Matt <3", I'm inclined to put that down as actors sticking together. I mean, he knows that Matt is Dillon's ex, and that the two of them broke up rather spectacularly. And, unless Dillon's an absolute saint (which we know he isn't), he has undoubtedly painted the incident with a very black brush where Matt's concerned. As such, it makes sense for "Nightwing" to want to get Matt in as much trouble as possible, particularly if Dillon described Sandra well enough for "Nightwing" to recognize her.

Mind you, I'm not saying "Nightwing" is as straight as Gary is, but I don't see any evidence either for or against.
In this strip, neither "Nightwing" nor "Harley" seemed to be particularly bothered that Matt cheated on Dillon. They just wish Matt had picked one of THEM to cheat on Dillon with, which lends weight to the "Nightwing's actor is gay" idea. That, plus his greeting Matt with "Harley" earlier, plus the fact that in this strip, he appears to be getting his traditional intermission understudy blowjob from a male understudy, seems to indicate that he does strongly prefer men. Nothing's been said to say he doesn't like women sexually as well, but it's pretty definite that even if he's not gay, he does like men.

Harlock_the_Bard

Post by Harlock_the_Bard »

OK, forgot about that strip. Of course, I still don't see any proof that his partner for intermission is male, but it seems pretty obvious now that "Nightwing" is bi, at the very least.

Otaku201
BANNED

Post by Otaku201 »

I love how nonchalant Nightwing is about Gary walking in on them.

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

Nightwing might be a bi exhibitionist. Not only does he like both men and women, he also likes to be watched.

He could make a killing selling popcorn! :D